The Mystical Man

Hitler Speech

62 posts in this topic

How can anyone listen to this guy and not want to follow him? He was a great speaker, perhaps the greatest of all time; his gesticulation is amazing.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Since this is a thead on good speakers, here is great speech from another noted Toastmaster’s champion:  Fidel Castro.

Here is a link.  You can become a good speaker too.

https://www.toastmasters.org/

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I swear charisma is the most overpowered ability in life. It can get you in bed with the hottest women in the world, and you can also lead a nation of people off a cliff.

I don't know what the developers were thinking when they implemented it into the game. It desperately needs a patch.

hrhrhtewgfegege

7 hours ago, spiritual memes said:

I dunno, I can think of a few reasons...

Not at that time, you couldn't.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Something tells me he never masturbated.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@The Mystical Man Shinzen Young knew a person called... Nicola Geiger, which apparently (she was american german hope name is written correctly) had connections to Hitler, IIRC I don't know if this was from a retreat etc. Hitler pushed her down the stairs and he was a real "a*hole". Apparently he spoke from no-self also basically going fully tenma (demonic/evil) also this guy was the ultimate drug lord. He took so much meth etc. Cocaine etc. 

The German population I don't know when, yet women received "Pralinen" (box of chocolates) filled with some meth stuff, there is an author who wrote about this. I have this info from Joe Rogan show and Shinzen so, yeah Hitler was a total whacko and drug addicted he received like 50 shots of meth/cocain at the end of his life apparently from his doctor. This is not "scientific valid" info, yet from an author who wrote about this. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29429893-blitzed

I don't know in school we had rumours about Hitlers brain beign lost, I think even when I can listen to this and be inspired by it, he is a total whacko, a funny one, yet I do despise this guy. It's amazing how he could delude millions of people with such stupidity, and he legit apparently spoke from no-self.

As Nicola Geiger ( don't know if it's the correct name) moved to Japan and introduced Shinzen to some higher ranked monks and called him Stephan. Shinzen is also jewish, so yeah. I dunno history is kinda f*ed. 

When I listen to it nowadays, you have to be a jobless looser to follow that guy, this guy is so pathetic imo, reminds me just of my own inner weasel. 

Goes full vegeterian and kills millions of peoples and wants to save the animals I don't know how you can concot so many hallucinatory fantasies. 

Sometimes he just reminds me of stage green in spiral dynamics lol. All Hitler wanted is love xD I find this guy partially hilarous. Yet, to much dark humour can be toxic. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

9 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I do despise this guy

I just can't hate Hitler. I feel sorry for him. 

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

I just can't hate Hitler. I feel sorry for him. 

Twisted forms of love :D

New Hitler speech with subtitles. 

@ValiantSalvatore I am from germany and therefore more historical background than you about Hitler. 

Yes it's true he used drugs. Also he was into magic, one of his most readed book was about doing magic. 

But the rest you wrote, I can say you underestimate Hitler completely. He was not a joke even till the ends of germany he had a extraordinary sharp mind and was not lost or something. It was not luck at all that this man became leader of germany 

Dude I am German, as American Military kid for me the perspective and perversion of Germans is so obvious, I am glad this country changed. Dude I find Hitler funny, yet it's a sheer outcry of lack of power, dude I had  discussions with brain deads, about Hitler's at brithday parties as it's oh so funny. I visited war museums also in other countries. I am glad they fking hacked Nazi codes.

I find it amazing that people online still like it and indulge in the collective pain of this b.s.

Hitler is not stupid, obviously yet he is one of the most perverted and disgusting humans that lived and walked on planet earth. It's also sheer cowardice they let this coward get to power and manipulate with propaganda, at least give me a history lesson worthy to talk about. Instead of acting with authority 0 wisdom and knowledge.

Like do you love Trump also?

It's a human tragedy I get the admiration part. He is a good speaker, if you want to give me a good history beating do it.

He spoke with no-self who does this? This is direct Intel..but this people will die sooner and or later...

I also meet a kid from a Nazi family. That is why I mean twisted love it's utterly regressive.

It's unfortunate that the greatest orator of all time is Hitler, because I can't admire this man.

@ValiantSalvatore Can you elaborate what you mean that he spoke with no-self? 

If you find him funny and ask how germans were so stupid to follow him, then you lack understanding on what devastating situation germany were back then before hitler came to power and how he rised germany out of nothing to a super power. Also the propaganda back then was something complete new and very advanced.

To call Hiter a coward is also a bit silly, he gave really his life to become the leader of germany. I dont want to tell you what sacrifices and risks he made to become the leader of germany. But what I can tell you, if he would not became leader germany he would killed himself for sure. He also was constantly in danger to be killed. Over 40 assassinations were planned to kill him. ALso every war he startet was an all or nothing part. He was ALL IN all the time. To call him a coward shows me that you dont understand him at all.

Edited by OBEler

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

To call Hiter a coward is also a bit silly

True. Hitler demonstrated bravery during the First World War -- he was no coward.

7 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

he is one of the most perverted and disgusting humans that lived and walked on planet earth

Hitler did what he thought best for Germany and humanity at large; unfortunately, he was tragically misguided.

Edited by The Mystical Man