The Mystical Man

Hitler Speech

62 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

Can you elaborate what you mean that he spoke with no-self? 

If you find him funny and ask how germans were so stupid to follow him, then you lack understanding on what devastating situation germany were back then before hitler came to power and how he rised germany out of nothing to a super power. Also the propaganda back then was something complete new and very advanced.

To call Hiter a coward is also a bit silly, he gave really his life to become the leader of germany. I dont want to tell you what sacrifices and risks he made to become the leader of germany. But what I can tell you, if he would not became leader germany he would killed himself for sure. He also was constantly in danger to be killed. Over 40 assassinations were planned to kill him. ALso every war he startet was an all or nothing part. He was ALL IN all the time. To call him a coward shows me that you dont understand him at all.

Why is all-in a good startegy? He apparently fled failed the physical test and was enlisted by an error.

Nicola Geier knew him, these are stories from retreats with Shinzen or from his aduibooks lol, she had to serve for Hitler and was also like me Germerican for simplicities sake. Hitler pushed her down the stairs according to the story and he was an real asshole. She and many other stream enteres can tell according from a "Jewish" person Shinzen, that he spoke from no-self at times. Basically stream-entry. Maybe Nicola Geiger reported this, yet these are stories from people closer to this time period. If he'd had real balls he'd commit suicide and apologize to this folk, for misleading them, maybe it was better with some technical knowledge, I don't know how much Germany had to pay back during WW1.

Somehow she lived in Japan she called Shinzen Stefan, even if his real name is Steve.

I don't think with that comment that and sorry for saying this you read any books in your life all your comments are based on authority and 0 wisdom and knowledge, neither anything of value that I don't already know as if have heared, it'll be some sort of regurgitation. That comment shows me why I will take everything in power to move to the U.S this level of blindless following. I respect every German who crossed their arms and did not make a "Hitlergruß" I dunno. I don't like technical details about history... it's fairly easy to remember them and the debate quality of the stuff, I never had a proper discussion, besides with a few more aware humans. As it's about the worldview and intuition for me.

I checked some other stuff for me and good old hitty both being Infj tells me plenty about this guy's thinking, I dunno where you are going, without facts and data we are getting no where. I feel bad for him to let himself be tricked by his own mind. 

Understanding Hitler is a waste of time for me personally, I've had enough history lessons with straight A's about WW-2 it's such boring regulations. This has nothing to with facts, yet with understanding the mind.

If you'd partially understood Hitler, you would feel bad for him like OP and have some heart for him to win the war. You comment legit showed me why I move my ass from Germany. I can't believe how sheepish this country is. As well as creat world domination, that is true authority like an arbiter. Trust me I most likely get more inspired watching this as you ever will. For me you lacka global view, I bet you also never lived in another country, nor seen a military facility.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

13 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:
17 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

he is one of the most perverted and disgusting humans that lived and walked on planet earth

Hitler did what he thought best for Germany and humanity at large; unfortunately, he was tragically misguided

Thanks for making sense, sorry for the double quote. The guy still is imo a human tragedy such is war. 

His speeches are an amazement this is art beyond Andew Twate. In a sick an twisted way lol!!

I even bought a book about him recently, although much of this stuff is illegal, hence censored. I don't admire him, I find it amazing that he can trick and manipulate so many humans, not in a good way, yet it's amazing. It's pure perversion what Nazis did, I posted this in my journal.

This is a very sick contemplation, I had my deepest insights also connecting to consciousness, contemplating these tragedies. I cried tears for being human, almost felling to the floor. (Obviously on psyche's, sober maybe on a retreat and at random melancholy intervals...). Especially as Shinzen is by "blood.." Jewish and I did plenty at home retreats with him, it hurts I bet I even dissolved some collective karma this way and I am thankful, for this as a contemplation tool. You truely question more of what it means to be human, and how fragile one's capabillities are as a single person, seeing Hitler then can be inspiring in a twisted way. I still prefer watching Hitler of Tate. In a sick way?? I dunno.

I don't think  ya'll comprehend. Read Viktor Frankls - A man's search for meaning. The direct Jewish perspective of how they had to cling to god, love and one other quality that allowed them to survive, instead of a pure objective view of ww2 with more data and facts. Leave good old' hitty, alone  give him a hug for his misguidedness. It's such a poor worldview I feel sorry for him, I find it amazing he can move masses that way, I bet he was also on some serious stuff.

Sorry, for being an ass, yet I am very doubtful Hilter was an Infj 6w5, getting is frame is utterly sad, utterly I doubt non Enneagram geeks, can't comprehend it all. We are still a 6w5 as well as 6'ish country. New president is absolutele stereotype, I like him, I had to laugh this is how the globe imagines Germany not Angela Merkel. Istj 6w5. Funny, I would legit get plenty of useful insights reading some of the toxic stuff, as it has no effect on my it just brings me to tears how a human has done this.

Still stands there in "pride". It is amazing, scares me till today at times. If ya'll want to share cool insiders and occultist stories about him, please share. It's fascinating learning about "nazism & fascism". Like how did he transcend the urge to sex apparently? Why was he even so deeply intersted in India? Anyone ever looked this up?

On 3/4/2023 at 11:15 AM, The Mystical Man said:

New Hitler speech with subtitles. 

This is my favorite. What he does at 2:35 and 4:21 is amazing.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@ValiantSalvatore sorry I cannot understand what you write, I tried it. Can you write more clear sentences? Hitler was in a spiritual group and had ego loss experiences, threw a woman the steps down? In Japan? My english is not the best

What I wrote, I just feel you misunderstood completely what I was saying and bring a lot of your own projection into this discussion. What is important here in this discussion how I feel about Hitler personally? You feel compassion for him because you saw he was trapped in his own mind? And now you think you have some deep understanding? A 14 years old Teen would think thats deep

Edited by OBEler

28 minutes ago, OBEler said:

orry I cannot understand what you write, I tried it. Can you write more clear sentences? 

I just feel you misunderstood completely what I was saying and bring a lot of your own projection into this discussion. 

My english is not the best

Sorry, I read a lot and I can see that you might think I am projecting, although these are clear expressions, also that there might be some major misunderstanding because a lack of self-education and reading. 

Stream-entry and no-self is one of the first stages of beign free from ego and the "fetters" of self. I can dive deeper into this, yet I feel a bit offended, that I have to explain so much and there is 0 intuition about this from a mod. It's a term used in Buddhism.
---
The whole conversation reminds me heavily of SD blue&orange and I doubt, there are any readings as well as prior work been done, and regressing into technical analysis of SD orange, is not the "goal" of conversation, as well as this usage of language... feels like a heavy regress, if you can't understand what I wrote for me there is clearly a lack of self-education, as well as a denial of own projections, there are similar themes of why people stop talking with certain people, because they want to be understood and heared and I wasted a lot of time with some. 

If this is confusing I am very doubtful and especially doubtful of your "projected" authority on this matter, like I said give me some facts and data, otherwise we can't really talk, and I am not all to much interested in, responding to some anger outlash from some mod, and other stuff that is very evident, yet nobody will bring up to you. So sorry, for wasting both of our time, let's not further discuss this. 

I am very very aware of my projections, check O'Fallon paper it's and SD Yellow trap in as strategists can't see their own projections only those of others, and we don't need a constant re-framing, trust me.... I get where you are coming from. 

A friend of mine, his family was involved in the Nürnbergerprozesse, I don't personally feel that you contemplated this, as well as it might just be an identity issue, so I don't mind I am not beyond ego currently, I was pointing at the fact that Hitler spoke with no-self, no-ego very often. 

@ValiantSalvatore hey if this topic is sensitive to you we can cut here. 

I was never angry to you, just confused about your writing style. It's very uneasy to read, I just want facts from you also. No Personal feelings please and none of your projections to me (like being angry or being blue or whatever) 

Just I told you I am german,  my relatives had direct contact to Hitler and had major positions. I know a lot no one knows. 

Edited by OBEler

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

hey if this topic is sensitive to you we can cut here. 

I was never angry to you, just confused about your writing style. It's very uneasy to read, I just want facts from you also. No Personal feelings please and none of your projection to me (like being angry or being blue or whatever) 

Just I told you I am german,  my relatives had direct contact to Hitler and had major positions. I know a lot no one knows. 

So when you tell Hitler spoke with no self, I just want to know where you got this Information that he was into no self stuff and more about his spiritual circle

If my writting is to complicated to you I understand no need, to make stuff more complicated, I will rarely take the time to write something very elaborate on this forum, I do have better things to do. This is an intuition about the whole scenarios if this is to much to capture I do understand, for various reason, I am sure you will not understand, by what I already said, it's very tedious and not worth my time. I gave a rough intuition, if you can't riff... on that for me that explains a lot, like very very much.

24 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So when you tell Hitler spoke with no self, I just want to know where you got this Information that he was into no self stuff and more about his spiritual circle

That is a different part, this quote below says aboslutely nothing . I already wrote who it was and that it was a story either out of an audiobook and from a Shinzen retreat from a person called Nicola Geiger ( a women), it's more of an observation as of a direct statement of Hitler and people like Nicola Geiger who worked with him saying he spoke with no-self and he was an a**hole according to her, and he pushed her down the stairs for some reason, I can't recall actively currently. 

I am from germany and therefore more historical background than you about Hitler. 

Bro, due to all due dilligence this patronizing attitude is not needed, and a sheer example of why I am not tolerating your attitude, yet you did now show me something personal, neither a fact that I clearly mentioned as well neither a story just blaming from the outside. That changes context immensely. This sounds so childish. I appreciate the audacity to share something like your family had direct contacts with Hitler, and I don't currently like to engage in heavy scientific and mechanistic facts & fiction paradigm thinking, as it's very reductonistic. I legit would  appreciate the story and or an some information about Hitler from you, as you seemingly have had connections according to you. 

I gave a raw intuition, understanding things makes me personally cringe a bit, as I have to question the intelligence of masses a lot, and when I fact check with other Germans post-conversations it's a lot of bias, so I prefer the intuition. Especially, when it get's to biological topics, the occult stuff about Hitler is very interesting mostly. If you'd love to share a story I am all ears. 

Most don't even talk about it. I don't frankly care. The topic is not very sensetive to me, it's very good contemplation, feel free to misunderstand. 

Relatives = Family for me, for any confusions I am not holding it against you, I appreciate the bravery. Who know's how you feel about it?

@ValiantSalvatore I mean you judge about people from another country and dont understand them at all. Thats no surprise because you grew up in another culture. 

I just mean with "I am german" that I can tell you I understand germans and their history in ww1/ww2 more than you. Because I live in this country, I know my culture, my relatives all were heavy involved in this. 

This is no offence, just a fact I want to tell you. You dont need to believe me I dont care I just want to tell you have some deep misunderstandings and projections about germans, german history and Hitler (but that's understandable) 

Edited by OBEler

10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I mean you judge about people from another country and dont understand them at all. Thats no surprise because you grew up in another culture. 

I just mean with "I am german" that I can tell you I understand germans and their history in ww1/ww2 more than you. Because I live in this country, I know my culture, my relatives all were heavy involved in this. 

This is no offence, just a fact I want to tell you. You dont need to believe me I dont care I just want to tell you have some deep misunderstandings and projections about german histor

Dude, again I am sorry, I am not here to validate your ego. I don't know what you misunderstand about me saying, I am German. That is very simple. 

I grew up in Germany I am living in Germany, there are so many presumptions that are not based on me, yet on your own concoctions, that is why I was initially not willing to write to you, I just like you because we chatted, about 5-Meo DMT via personal messaging, how can you even forget? lol I remember a lot.

Contemplate what I write, and see it was a fiction to beginn with that you wrote, did you even know that you have american military bases inside of Germany? Seriously?

Can you comprehend what it means to have a dual-citizenship? Maybe contemplate it from outside the perspectives of Germans only, dude again I am German, my mother tongue is German I grew up in a German family. My great-grandpa fought in the first and second world war. I for sure contemplated this since age 4, are you kidding me? 

@ValiantSalvatore sorry for misunderstanding you, you wrote you were german and then "as a American military kid" so my assumptions were you did not live in germany but in america

Well still I can tell you a lot about germany back then, but I cannot give you Informations about my relatives doing stuff. You could knew my Name then

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

sorry for misunderstanding you, you wrote you were german and then "as a American military kid" so my assumptions were you did not live in germany but in america

Well still I can tell you a lot about germany back then, but I cannot give you Informations about my relatives doing stuff. You could knew my Name then

It's fine. I've seen this comping the U.S is spying on you anyway ;)

Bro, old Germans legit approached me thanking me for freeing them. It still can happen today, they just smell it. It's insane, when you consider the normal people.

Just now, OBEler said:

I am not paranoid just it's easy to Google in two steps

I am playing, in the future I can even ask ChatGpt, yo I was giving my best to be playful. Lord holy get me outta this country xD xDxD 

Chatgpt cannot Know the information I have, no worry 

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Chatgpt cannot Know the information I have, no worry 

Ya'll really love this don't you xD

@ValiantSalvatore ah man.. I remember you again! My memory comes back after tripping. How could I forgot you.. 

Oh man I thought back then you also were not german. 

Well I will share as best as I can. I think everyone knew what happend to the jews. But most didnt want to know more, they just wanted to survive this war I think . But everyone knew it. 

Hitler was a very charismatic man back then told my grandfather. My grandfather was often sitting on the same table with him. About Hitlers occult stuff, this Information I just have from one book of his private libraey I told you. I can send you if you are interested. And I  just read often that people who met him personally were stunned, he looked with his eyes through them directly into their soul. Maybe he was possessed by a demon, he like Himmler were definitively into occult stuff. 

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

ah man.. I remember you again! My memory comes back after tripping. How could I forgot you.. 

Oh man I thought back then you also were not german. 

Well I will share as best as I can. I think everyone knew what happend to the jews. But most didnt want to know more, they just wanted to survive this war I think . But everyone knew it. 

Hitler was a very charismatic man back then told my grandfather. My grandfather was often sitting on the same table with him. About Hitlers occult stuff, this Information I just have from one book of his private libraey I told you. I can send you if you are interested. And I  just read often that people who met him personally were stunned, he looked with his eyes through them directly into their soul. Maybe he was possessed by a demon, he like Himmler were definitively into occult stuff. 

Dude! That would be killer! This would make awesome dating stories!! I just read yesterday about this stuff a bit. I hope my love bits so to speak were fine. I'll message you once I have more time. Hell yes I am interested. No need to give out private information. 

He and Himmler apparently were possesed by dark forces. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism

Theosophist Alice A. Bailey stated during World War II that Adolf Hitler was possessed by what she called the Dark Forces

Imagine how big a following Leo would have if he also did meth. Maybe he will add it to his nootropic stack.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@ValiantSalvatore Yeah it is very interesting for sure. And almost no one talks about hitler's occult side, but it is so obvious if you just look a bit deeper. 

Hitler later punished occult activitys in the 3rd reich but just because of saving the Image of the 3rd Reich and his own I think. His spiritual side should be kept in secret at all times

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

Yeah it is very interesting for sure. And almost no one talks about hitler's occult side, but it is so obvious if you just look a bit deeper. 

Hitler later punished occult activitys in the 3rd reich but just because of saving the Image of the 3rd Reich and his own I think. His spiritual side should be kept in secret at all times

That is interesting, I did not know that his spiritual side should be kept secret, even that he had one. Hilter is certainly fascinating to study, especially the occult side of things, although it takes a lot of time and it's not easy to have more rational and neutral conversations about this.