The Mystical Man

Hitler Speech

62 posts in this topic

Hitler is a great example of a very passionate person, full of life and energy, great potential, the ability to draw people in and mobilize them to do big things in the world, who ended up using all of that passion, energy and potential for... well you know what.

I always think about what great things he could've done if he had turned in a different direction.

This is a good lesson on how great power can backfire when handled by a fool. Hitler was basically like a toddler with a machine gun, his words being the bullets. You can't expect a toddler to know how to handle a machine gun. The toddler will just harm itself or someone around it.

And in the end, he lost it all. Everything that was important to him, everything that he made part of his identity. His nation, his people, the respect of his subordinates, his power and then his life. Can you imagine the emotions he must've felt right before he ended his life? The bitterness, the misery, the feeling of complete and utter powerlessness?

But that is what happens to falsehood. It is all stripped away in the end, until nothing remains. So imagine if he had chosen to live a more truthful life. What would that have been like?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot @ValiantSalvatore@DefinitelyNotARobot

What would have been like? Russia had plans to invade germany before ww2 even happened. Germany would probably invaded by russia one day and he would be a slave to Stalin. 

For Hitler it was ok in the end that germany falls. He was not sorry at all. And he reached his main goal, the extermination of jews.

Falsehood? He lived the most truthful life a human can live, he always remained truthful to himselfe and his goals till the end. Nothing and no one could  change his believe in his destiny as the leader of germany.

There is no Falsehood in the universe, you decide what is Falsehood and what not. And for Hitler this seems different what is truthful and not truthful. He thought he cannot be wrong in any decision, because he follows  the plan of God

Edited by OBEler

51 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Can you imagine the emotions he must've felt right before he ended his life? The bitterness, the misery, the feeling of complete and utter powerlessness?

For some reason, that's what came up for me during the comedown of an acid trip. I could see Hitler sitting in his bunker and I felt compassion for him. I actually shed tears. 

58 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

So imagine if he had chosen to live a more truthful life.

That's the tragedy of it all. Hitler couldn't have chosen differently. He did the best he knew.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Falsehood? He lived the most truthful life a human can live, he always remained truthful to himselfe and his goals till the end. Nothing and no one could  change his believe in his destiny as the leader of germany.

Hitler's life was not at all aligned with truth and love. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@The Mystical Man yes he had a lot of hate in him, but  he also loved more deeply than a human being can. Or would you kill yourself because of a girl in love? Because of this Hitler killed himselfe almost. And the love he felt for germany was even greater

About truth, yes he was a Master of Manipulation. But this doesnt contradict being aligned with truth. He followed his destiny, used Manipulation as a Tool to reach his goals and he saw himselfe as God so whatever he did was truth and in alignment with God anyway

I dont want defend Hitler for what he did. But no one here looks at him in a neutral, unbiased way (which is difficult I know) 

Edited by OBEler

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Or would you kill yourself because of a girl in love? Because of this Hitler killed himselfe almost.

That's not Love. Love would not have exterminated the Jews. You can say that Hitler's love for Germany drove him to do the things he did, but that's not Love with a capital L. For another aspect of Love is wisdom. Hitler's life is not an expression of wisdom -- it's an expression of foolishness.

50 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@DefinitelyNotARobot @ValiantSalvatore@DefinitelyNotARobot

What would have been like? Russia had plans to invade germany before ww2 even happened. Germany would probably invaded by russia one day and he would be a slave to Stalin. 

For Hitler it was ok in the end that germany falls. He was not sorry at all. And he reached his main goal, the extermination of jews.

There is no Falsehood in the universe, you decide what is Falsehood and what not. And for Hitler he always remained truthful to himself. 

First: Jewish people are still around. So he didn't even get the one thing you're crediting him for right.

Second: I never said he felt "sorry" for what he had done. I'm just stating facts. With identification ultimately comes the loss of identity, aka death. Every time you have an expectation and that expectation isn't met it's basically a small death. Now imagine Hitler, with all of his fantasies about the 1000 year old German Reich, the proud Arian race and him in the middle of all of that as their leader, seeing all of that crumble to dust as the Soviets were closing in on him. He was facing the death not only of himself but all the things that were important to him. To reduce Hitler to "just wanting to exterminate Jews" is a rather simplistic view of such an intricate and complex mind. He is one of the most interesting minds to study because he's the human mind taken to one of its extremes. And to reduce his identity to the murder of the Jewish people, like that's all he ever did or wanted to do, is just not fair, because that's not all he was. He was also a nationalist, racist, an occultist (for some reason), a drug addict, a great public speaker and a bunch of other things. And to have all of that stripped away from you won't feel good to anyone, no matter how "bad" of a human you are.

Third: Are we talking about truth, or Truth? Because if we take Truth into the account the whole conversation becomes meaningless. When I say falsehood I'm simply talking about all the psychological self-deceptions, that allow people to talk themselves out of feeling bad for things they do. Human affairs, you know?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

@The Mystical Man how would Love for Hitler Look like then? He saw that Jews are destroying germany  (simple said) and he loves germany so what would be Love then be? 

@DefinitelyNotARobot Yeah you are right that was way too simple, maybe he wanted also to look like this was his only goal and he reached it. 

His mind was functional till the end, he went not insane. But I can also feel he must be in a  very dark place. 

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@The Mystical Man how would Love for Hitler Look like then? He saw that Jews are destroying germany  (simple said) and he loves germany so what would be Love then be? 

Antisemitism existed long before Hitler's rise to power. Love would have seen through such ideas. 

This is one of my favorite scenes from Downfall:

Everyone was begging him to lead them, but he knew he was going to go into history as one of the most hated people.

Edited by The Mystical Man

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

There is no Falsehood in the universe, you decide what is Falsehood and what not. And for Hitler this seems different what is truthful and not truthful. He thought he cannot be wrong in any decision, because he follows  the plan of God

From all the contemplations Leo did and synchronistic events I had, I keep track of, I am going to add to the conversation mostly. It's still partial truth, absolut capital T truth has nothing to do with Hitler, it's just the raw isness of what happens no matter what right and or wrong. Killing jews and or not, rape and or not rape. It just is pure isness there is no right and or wrong. That is very radical I only had a tiny taste of this. 

This does not mean what Hitler did on a human level is correct, it's just the way the universe is. Maybe in a sick a twisted way he experienced Truth from his occult and spiritual practices? Yet, I doubt he was the most truthful human ever lived, maybe Jesus and Ghandi you could aruge in an evil way, he (Hitler) was the most evil truthful person that lived and I would agree. He clearly did very evil things from a good&bad perspective of humans. Especially as we evolve and science has maps to prove this. 

I just find him odd, to put animals above humans of certain races, use an ideal that does not represent himself even, and somehow sway thousands of masses, by the sheer survival means of the country. The point is he played with many fears and turned them into courage and strength. 
When you realize more closely that nothing humans truely did was ever evil and ever good, this sort of humility and powerlessness in the opposition of what could be framed as god. Kept many alive I feel, while many jews experienced horror in concentration camps. Love & God is what kept them going despite absolute terror and torture.

Truth is very radical, it does not care for anything. It's like a holy plan of life that is unfolding regardless of what happens, and you can also feel your personal seed of influence like karma. As there are people who changed and have changed history by their own efforts to some very satisfactory level.

Especially, when I went to the war musuem in London about the second world war, I clearly noticed how much of this holy plan & or truth idea was incoperated by the other countries to find means against the evil of the nazis. It's not easy to contemplate, still for me. More the idea of Truth and Death as well as Evil & Goodness. 

I was involved in an terror attack and mass panic during a festival (a small one which created a huge mass panic) and felt like I was partially guided by god at instances, it's like god wants to keep you alive for some reasons, while other panic and just run for survival. You would even accept death as part of reality. It's an very odd experience. Someone thought they heared gun shots, and 10000 people started running for their lives. 2 million people go to this approx.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notting_Hill_Carnival

Even when visiting a concentration camp once in France, I have no idea what horrors and mental torture that was to be in such a camp. I wish to never be in one. No matter what life I am living. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

11 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

He knew he was going to go into history as one of the most hated people.

This is so odd watching the actor feels like he is one of the kindest humans, I have to grin at times this has to be a joke, yet this was real ... surreal! Looks like a damn good movie.

14 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@The Mystical Man@The Mystical Man

Did you know that the Nazis did not saw themselves as antisemites? 

Hitler still capitalized on antisemitic ideas.

I love these two scenes as well:

Hitler talks about his vision.

8 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

This is so odd watching the actor feels like he is one of the kindest humans

Bruno Ganz did an amazing job.

9 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Looks like a damn good movie.

Downfall is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's the best movie that Germany has ever produced and probably will ever produce.

The scences are cool I definitely like the Speer guy. 

15 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Downfall is one of my favorite movies of all time. It's the best movie that Germany has ever produced and probably will ever produce

Yeah, some German movies and series do have some quality. It will take some time for that scence to become bigger in Europe. London and Berlin are trailblazers in this area, I worked in a film study for an internship and had some arts classes around this in my bachelors. 

Mostly writting and producing one small movie. While beign computer science focused odd integrative degree, but w/e. 

Hitler must have inspired characters like Vader and Voldy:

They're very similar.

20 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

He was also a nationalist, racist, an occultist (for some reason), a drug addict, a great public speaker and a bunch of other things. And to have all of that stripped away from you won't feel good to anyone, no matter how "bad" of a human you are.

Hitler's downfall is a good metaphor for how spiritual work actually works.

"When the relationship ended, I felt completely stripped of any self-image, as if it had all been torn away and cast on the ground." - Adyashanti

"Failure is a stripping away of the inessential. I stopped pretending to myself that I was anything other than what I was." - J.K. Rowling

The Soviets pushing in is like the truth pushing in, putting pressure on everything that is false within you. The truth will strip you, crush you, and empty you until you become a hollowed out servant of truth. That's how evolution works, individually and collectively, and it's not a pleasant process for anyone.

Edited by The Mystical Man