Leo Gura

Kanye Mega-Thread

46 posts in this topic

Since I have a feeling this guy will be in the news a lot, let's just concentrate all the Kanye outrage in one place.

Here's his latest racist interview:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Unrelated non-outrage opinion - 808s & Heartbreak is easily his 2nd best album. It's underrated af and every song is a lowkey banger. He shows his more sentimental thoughtful side, without oversaturating the album with his trademark obnoxious arrogance I am God crap. What also makes it impressive is it's probably the only time in my life I've heard auto-tune sound good, but appropriate for the quality of the music.

This is my personal favorite. I recommend everyone give the album a careful listen again and lmk what you think.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If he put all of that self-destructive energy into his music he might've dropped another good project, but I guess Kim really broke this mans brain beyond repair. I feel sorry for his children.

beep boop

This situation is not as easy as Kanye is deluded/bad. Related discussion. Really good. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Since I have a feeling this guy will be in the news a lot, let's just concentrate all the Kanye outrage in one place.

Here's his latest racist interview:

It's crazy how he's leaving all these far right people completely stunned, it's almost a good tool in highlighting the limits of how far the far-right commentators will go. Who knew they actually stopped at anti-semitism 

Kanye - How to throw away your entire career, wealth and social status 101

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Unrelated non-outrage opinion - 808s & Heartbreak is easily his 2nd best album. It's underrated af and every song is a lowkey banger. He shows his more sentimental thoughtful side, without oversaturating the album with his trademark obnoxious arrogance I am God crap. What also makes it impressive is it's probably the only time in my life I've heard auto-tune sound good, but appropriate for the quality of the music.

This is my personal favorite. I recommend everyone give the album a careful listen again and lmk what you think.

@Roy Love that album! Its my fave of his.

Video says its unavailable for me btw

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Roy

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Sadly, it's not available for me to view. ?

Never liked the guy's music, but his worldview is very nuanced, holistic, and systemic... :D

On a serious note though, my feeling is that this far-right backlash that we are experiencing in western countries right now might be the last stand for the collective stage blue mind which feels threatened by more and more emerging post-modern values and wants to keep things as they like them to see. After this whole shit show is over, room for a more integral perspective might naturally emerge. What do you guys think?

@Tyler Robinson

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This situation is not as easy as Kanye is deluded/bad. Related discussion. Really good. 

I don't like the majority report, they tried making Destiny look bad.

@Rob06

2 minutes ago, Rob06 said:

Never liked the guy's music, but his worldview is very nuanced, holistic, and systemic... :D

On a serious note though, my feeling is that this far-right backlash that we are experiencing in western countries right now might be the last stand for the collective stage blue mind which feels threatened by more and more emerging post-modern values and wants to keep things as they like them to see. After this whole shit show is over, room for a more integral perspective might naturally emerge. What do you guys think?

I agree, even though it's simplistic. Conservativism will never really go away as long as we have a finite world with limited resources to fight over. There will always be conservativism in whatever form it takes in every country and every culture.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Rob06

I agree, even though it's simplistic. Conservativism will never really go away as long as we have a finite world with limited resources to fight over. There will always be conservativism in whatever form it takes in every country and every culture.

Agreed. I mean the blatantly unhealthy aspects of blue/red we are witnessing right now. This might be a way we are collectively getting rid of that shit to make room for the next stage of human development. Healthy blue and red must be integrated of course. 

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tyler Robinson

I don't like the majority report, they tried making Destiny look bad.

Then I'll stop watching them.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

He brought a net to the Alex Jones interview ("Net" for "Netanyahu") and started perfoming a puppet show. 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

He brought a net to the Alex Jones interview ("Net" for "Netanyahu") and started perfoming a puppet show. 

He also brought a bottle of the drink Yoo-hoo. “Net” and “Yoo-hoo”… Worst pun ever!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

They discuss how people that don't accept Jesus Christ shouldn't be allowed in positions of power and even jobs. Those are the libertarians, right?

@Danioover9000 @Ulax the song is "Paranoid" encase the title isn't showing up in the link either. It must be blocked in certain countries. No idea why YouTube does that, just a glaring oversight from a billion dollar company I guess. They can't find their keyboards under the stacks of bills.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

6 hours ago, Consept said:

Who knew they actually stopped at anti-semitism 

They only publicly stop there, at least the smart ones do.

Most of them try to be as indirect as possible in order to have some plausible negability.

If someone call on their bullshit, they can try to bullshit they way out of it and scream persecution.

Kayne lacks that common-sense because he is insane.

I am not dismissin what he says, only that he lacks the filter that most far-right comentator/leader has.

All 3 of them were racist here.

Hasan was right in calling this a competition for biggest racist. Kanye won.

Part 2 of the interview gets even worse.

Kanye makes mentally ill people look bad. None of them are this racist. It's not like bipolar makes you a racist theocrat. That's something of Kanye's own making.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.