StarStruck

Giving rides

32 posts in this topic

This girl says she doesn’t have a car and can’t get to me. There is excellent public transportation in my country so it is just an excuse. She knows I have a car and she is hinting I should pick her up. It is like 30 minute ride. I only met her once during night game.  Do you guys think I will come across as a simp? She is almost 10/10 so I don’t want to fall into that simp category. Just treating her as a buddy was my go-to with hot girls. When you simp they just lose respect. I mean if she is my gf I would pick her up with my car although she could take the public transportation but this is a different situation. 

I highly doubt she is going to categorize you so harshly based off simply picking her up. Her impression of you will be up to how your time is together.

If she is almost a 10/10 then it's probably worth figuring out how to secure meeting her again as fast as you can, if that means driving then so be it!

hrhrhtewgfegege

15 hours ago, Yarco said:

Send an Uber to pick her up and say something like "you had better make it worth it" to put her back in her place.

I would leave immediately if someone say to me "you had better make it worth it", even if it comes with flirtatious tone, that's awful thing to say not only to a woman but to anyone. Especially at the begining. 

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I mean if she is my gf I would pick her up with my car although she could take the public transportation but this is a different situation. 

Just give her a ride in your car.

There's no reason to be scared that she would think you are a simp. That's a common way to impress a woman, to give her a ride by whatever vehicle you have.

There's no reason for her to think you are a simp only because you give her a ride, lol. And if she thinks you are a simp because you give her a ride she is very exceptional.

allowing her to take the public transportation is the most stupid thing you can do, sending an uber is in the middle but the best option would always be to give her a ride!

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

34 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I would leave immediately if someone say to me "you had better make it worth it", even if it comes with flirtatious tone, that's awful thing to say not only to a woman but to anyone. Especially at the begining.

Exactly this sounds like the one of the stupidest things you could do lol. Just pick her up if you want to see her christ. And if you don't then don't.

“Bring me some snacks” or like “bring me a drink”

Edited by hoodrow trillson

If she’s a 10 she’s gonna be spoiled bro, period. I would go pick her up, if she rejects your advances on the date, then be more distant, don’t pick her up again try to figure out another situation even if you have to lie and get her to meet you somewhere or else you’ll lost too much ground.

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I would leave immediately if someone say to me "you had better make it worth it"

Sending an Uber to pick her up and then saying that when she gets there is shitty and kinda holds her hostage. You say it before you send the Uber so she knows your expectations upfront then she can make her own decision.

I'm assuming he wants this girl to come over to fuck, no? If that's what he wants, then you might as well weed her out upfront if she's not DTF instead of wasting your time and money. If he just wants to hang out with a 10/10 and get friendzoned, then by all means, go pick her up.

She's shit testing him by asking for a ride and he's shit testing her back. That's how you pass the shit test and prove you aren't a simp.

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

There's no reason to be scared that she would think you are a simp. That's a common way to impress a woman, to give her a ride by whatever vehicle you have.

There's no reason for her to think you are a simp only because you give her a ride, lol. And if she thinks you are a simp because you give her a ride she is very exceptional.

No, it sounds like you're the exception in that you're actually a high-integrity women who views men as her equal. You never would have ended up in this situation to begin with.

It's dangerous for women to give this kind of advice to guys, because you've never been a guy and experienced the psychology of women from a guy's perspective, and seen how shitty most women can be. You can't imagine living in a reality where it can actually be this way. But there's a reason that all the stereotypes exist about women falling for bad boys and guys who treat them poorly, because it's true for most women. Nothing makes the average woman's pussy shrivel up faster than being nice to them. Women don't want another brother or friend, they want a man.

If OP is looking for a lifelong partner then maybe your approach is fine, but if he's just looking to get laid, nah.

Edited by Yarco

19 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This girl says she doesn’t have a car and can’t get to me. There is excellent public transportation in my country so it is just an excuse. She knows I have a car and she is hinting I should pick her up. It is like 30 minute ride. I only met her once during night game.  Do you guys think I will come across as a simp? She is almost 10/10 so I don’t want to fall into that simp category. Just treating her as a buddy was my go-to with hot girls. When you simp they just lose respect. I mean if she is my gf I would pick her up with my car although she could take the public transportation but this is a different situation. 

@StarStruck Do it for the reference experience, imo.

Sit with the emotions that come up, using letting go. I imagine there'll be some shame at the idea of being seen as weak and someone she can take advantage of. When it comes up use the technique and process it.

It could be a useful opportunity to work through some shame.

Imo, if you can work through your seeming shame around being seen as a simp, then you will be more confident, as you will be less concerned with controlling your behaviour around not being seen as a simp.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

17 hours ago, Yarco said:

Send an Uber to pick her up and say something like "you had better make it worth it" to put her back in her place.

@Yarco Imo, that reeks of basement dwelling, dude

Be-Do-Have

2 hours ago, Ulax said:

lol seriously. huge basement dwelling vibes and terrible advice.

@StarStruck Just pick her up bro, this doesn't have to be some alpha male vs simp frame battle, if she's really attractive seems receptive put in more effort its not a big deal. You can do generous things for people while maintaining a strong frame.

Who knows the date may go so well, you might have a 2nd one, if you do make sure you buy her a coat its starting to get chilly now, 

I would go pick her up. No big deal.

LOL!

------------------------------------------------

@StarStruck Bro, telling you again. Get in touch with your intuition.

On 11/19/2022 at 2:34 PM, Yarco said:

She's shit testing him by asking for a ride and he's shit testing her back. That's how you pass the shit test and prove you aren't a simp.

@Yarco I hear you on these points, but consider that an integrity test is more valuable than a shit test here… If she’s a 10 then yeah she’s probably shit testing him. But why should she deserve to sleep with a truly high value man if she’s so spoiled she feels she needs to size him up like that? 

1 hour ago, SonataAllegro said:

@Yarco But why should she deserve to sleep with a truly high value man if she’s so spoiled she feels she needs to size him up like that? 

A truly high value man would be self-assured enough that he wouldnt have needed to make this post. OP should do whatever he needs to, in order to sleep with a 10. If there wasn't a clear and obvious difference in the power dynamic of the relationship, he wouldn't need to question whether picking her up was going to ruin everything or not.

5 hours ago, Bando said:

Who knows the date may go so well, you might have a 2nd one, if you do make sure you buy her a coat its starting to get chilly now, 

You guys are really going all-in on the simping huh. How many of you have bought a woman a coat on the 2nd date that you're now in a long term relationship with? Please tell me this was a joke.

Why don't you just buy the girl you've met once a car and pay for her insurance, and she can drive herself over 9_9

3 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I would go pick her up. No big deal.

LOL!

------------------------------------------------

@StarStruck Bro, telling you again. Get in touch with your intuition.

True, my problem is that I don't allow to make mistakes. I still suck at text game because I'm stuck up and don't follow my intuition. I need that abundance mindset. 

On 19/11/2022 at 7:42 PM, Ulax said:

@Yarco Apologies, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that

Be-Do-Have

On 11/21/2022 at 6:16 AM, Ulax said:

@Yarco Apologies, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that

Thanks, love you. Sorry if I indirectly implied you were a simp.

I spent my entire teens as a basement dweller so that comment just made me laugh.

I didn't just get to fuck my ideal woman, I also married her. So I could care less what people in this thread think of my advice lol. I'm just telling you guys that even straight-up misogyny will make a woman laugh and attract her if delivered correctly. Especially if it's out of character for you.

@Yarco may I ask why did half of men on this forum set those ugly ass picks as their avatars? Don't they make you cringe?

@Something Funny The cringe is the point. Embracing and admitting our inner coomer to the world. Although it's starting to get pretty confusing. Only 8 more days to go and we can all go back to normal.

Edited by Yarco

@StarStruck What's the update, how did it go?

I'd say unless you're very experienced at game it's much better to go with being overly nice than overly dickish. You maximize your reference experiences that way and you likely don't have the calibration and abundance to be able to play frame battles and discard hot girls if need be. 

It's better to have a 5-hour date with a girl hotter than you're used to rather than trying to be cool and fuck it up. At least with the date, you learn something. 

Also, examine if it's an ego thing. Like you actually don't mind going to pick her up but you just have this idea that she would take transit if you were a hotter guy/had better game. Ego games are dangerous to play. 

Be true to your feelings though. I had a girl come to see me a few weeks ago and she wanted me to go meet her and walk her from the train station. It seemed pointless to me and I didn't feel like it so I told her that I'd see her at the bottom of my building. If she got mad and didn't come I wouldn't really have cared but for a different girl might've been different. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

You can’t fake not being a simp, and if you manage to your heart will end up shattered.