integration journey

How often should I do 5 Meo DMT ?

17 posts in this topic

I’m greatful to have access to Bufo facilitators where I live. 
On  Bufo I get ego dissolution and I become pure awareness or consciousness without identity. 
My question is that is it safe to do Bufo once a month or once every two months ? 
I’m almost 24 years old and I’m trying to build skills and a career.

I have done Bufo  about 4 times so far. The first time was the most profound. Total breakthrough into Love and infinity ? 

Something feels so familiar and loving about 5 Meo dmt. I feel it perfectly synergies/ aligns our energies so that we can become an expression of our true being in this life.  

I've done it daily.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done it daily.

Yeah, but really You don't wanna become ungrounded. Don't listen to this.

Do it so that you feel you are integrating, grounding and balancing things in your life.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've done it daily.

The Leo that did it for the first time....was unable to do it daily. Leo you are speaking from current Leo, who is a different Leo. 

Younger Black T-Shirt Leo says and I quote "No you don't want to do this everyday."

Come on Leo....don't forget your younger days. LOL.

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

I do it right now every second day low dose and I feel grounded, no problem 

There are no rules for taking this so go for your intuition

Edited by OBEler

It will def make you ungrounded if you do it daily.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Could use small doses, more frequently as a supplement to your practice

once a month, one every 2 weeks maybe.

◭"89"

I do a big dose of Bufo every month with an experienced guide.  But recently, i have been doing smaller doses by myself on a weekly basis.  The smaller doses teach you how to meditate.  

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Depends in your intentions and the dose. Generally speaking, a lower dose comes with a smoother integration and can be done more frequently, while a higher dose can take a long time to integrate and should be done less frequently.

Edited by halfknots

On 11/1/2022 at 10:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

I've done it daily.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It will def make you ungrounded if you do it daily.

@Leo Gura One Day I might go this far, do you have any tips on that?

At that point in my psychonautic journey I assume I'd just go by my own judgement for what works for me.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

17 hours ago, OBEler said:

I do it right now every second day low dose and I feel grounded, no problem 

There are no rules for taking this so go for your intuition

Random somewhat unrelated question here.....

If regular dmt with all its entities and beings freaks me out too much to reach the breakthrough, would I not be mentally strong enough for 5meo? Non-dual experiences are extremely blissful for me every time because of the sense of resolution, but I hear many say you shouldn't do 5meo if you cannot handle regular dmt.

@Ry4n They are qualitatively different. There is no visuals on 5meo... Though it can be rather intense. For me DMT is more of a show, and 5meo is more deep work.

@ZenSwift The problem there is, when you are ungrounded already can you think clearly? No, because you are ungrounded. 

◭"89"

On 2-11-2022 at 6:39 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've done it daily.

I've tried several days a week. but these reactivations started hitting hard. even after weeks of no use. usually happens at night tho, randomly. out of the blue.

10 hours ago, Ry4n said:

Random somewhat unrelated question here.....

If regular dmt with all its entities and beings freaks me out too much to reach the breakthrough, would I not be mentally strong enough for 5meo? Non-dual experiences are extremely blissful for me every time because of the sense of resolution, but I hear many say you shouldn't do 5meo if you cannot handle regular dmt.

In my experience nn,dmt is alot more challenging than 5meo. If you have lots of experience with nn,dmt you gonna be surprised at how easy 5meo is. nn,dmt is so overwhelming so much things happening and just impossible to process. whereas 5meo is a rocket ship straight to destination Singularity

I was doing it everyday for about 3 weeks  

and prior to that maybe once a month. I am not doing it as much lately because i am a facilitator and I am so busy lately holding space for others… 

and my physiology has definitely changed. My system is super sensitive. has this happened to anyone else? 

I have also noticed as a medicine women and psychedelic facilitator it has opened me up to a kind of telepathy when working with clients… this is hard sometimes because I feel like I feel all there stuff and am working on not processing other peoples traumas… 

it is such powerful medicine! It has changed me in so many ways.  

i have not tried buffing it or intra muscular but will .