Razard86

What God Realization is?

32 posts in this topic

Its so funny....it is so obvious...how could I NOT SEE IT!!!! God realization....is learning to love your Avatar......UNCONDITIONALLY!!! Its the greatest love story because your entire life you are judging yourself unworthy.....and life is just your mirror of your own personal judgments against yourself. The day you can love your personal avatar......unconditionally...then you will be in heaven. 

Your hell....is your belief that you are something to be fixed, improved, worked upon, it is so hilariously OBVIOUS!! You created a character, created a sense of separation, and then created others to JUDGE YOU. Then you spend your entire life judging yourself until eventually you start running around trying to find ways to FORCE yourself to accept yourself. Life/Reality, is trying to teach you.....to drop all judgment of yourself. Once you can do that....all selfishness will disappear, all concept of good and bad, will disappear and you will realize you are in heaven.

You are only in hell because YOU are bad company with yourself. Because had you loved yourself....how could you ever be in Hell when everything IS YOU!!! What a wonderful lesson for God to learn.....how to love and accept itself!!!! So cool!!! Such a cool story!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 you are perfect just the way you are.   If only the ego would stop fighting against that Truth.  Oh yeah, because it is falsehood ? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I don't want to be judged by anyone. How can I make it stop and force everyone to love me as I am. I am a victim of god's machinations. He took everything away from me, including my ability to hold down a job

Edited by Holykael

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

I don't want to be judged by anyone. How can I make it stop and force everyone to love me as I am

You don't need everyone to love you.  You neer to love yourself and stop worrying about what others think.   That is imagination.  And you can free yourself of those chains.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I don't want to be judged by anyone. How can I make it stop and force everyone to love me as I am. I am a victim of god's machinations. He took everything away from me, including my ability to hold down a job

Holykael. Watch this and contemplate on what I said. There is only you. You are literally everything. Your avatar is the universe. This is an elaborate illusion. You are walking around interacting with yourself and judging yourself. Watch this and contemplate. It's so profound!

https://youtu.be/0vnA_KIojLg

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Holykael. Watch this and contemplate on what I said. There is only you. You are literally everything. Your avatar is the universe. This is an elaborate illusion. You are walking around interacting with yourself and judging yourself. Watch this and contemplate. It's so profound!

https://youtu.be/0vnA_KIojLg

I know and I'm not being nice to myself at all. Why do I torture myself, it makes no sense. How can this be perfection, it's madness. 

1 minute ago, Holykael said:

I know and I'm not being nice to myself at all. Why do I torture myself, it makes no sense. How can this be perfection, it's madness. 

its easier said than done - thats true.  It also can be that you may have some chemical imbalance.   Within the dream we play by dream rules, although there' is always a mystical back door.  However, you may want to get checked out to ensure you don't have any type of mental illness that can be treated.  I suffered from OCD for years before even realizing i had it.  and SSRi's really opened up my mind completely.  I eventually went off them, but they can be used as a stepping stone.   I know some people don't like to advocate them, but they had really helped me.   There are better tools, i believe psychedelics are one of those, because enlightenment will really resolve a lot of these issues as well.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

God realization....is learning to love your Avatar......UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

No!

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's so obvious: it's boofing tryptamines.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

Maybe you need to do some (daily) exercises to get more grounded which helps to dissipate fear such as qigong, yoga and (DMT) breathwork, cold showers,...

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

How can this be perfection, it's madness. 

there is no real opposite to what is, therefore, everything is perfect.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Just now, Galyna said:

there is no real opposite to what is, therefore, everything is perfect.

That logic does not compute. I can think of many ways where things would be better

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

That logic does not compute. I can think of many ways where things would be better

Let's hear it....because....you are literally saying YOU could be better, which is judgment of yourself. You are really not getting it. EVERY characteristic that you are....is what reality is. You are all the expressions of infinity. 

That video I sent you...shows you....you are everything...and everything is YOU. So how can it be better? ITS YOU!!!! There is nowhere to hide, or go...ITS YOU. So it cannot be better, it can only be what it is. Your life is just the story of self-acceptance, self-love. So Holykael....why oh why won't you love yourself? What you desire...is not better, you desire LOVE...which is WHAT YOU ARE. Give yourself love. Stop judging yourself.

Speak highly of yourself. When Jupiter moves....you are making it move right now. When the Sun rises....you are making it rise. RIGHT NOW YOU ARE MAKING ME TYPE THIS RIGHT NOW!!! So why won't you listen to yourself!!! How can it be better...when its YOU!!! So I guess you are saying...you are not good enough? 

Why do you believe you are not good enough Holykael?

Exactly, when for you it is absolutely the same that the rats eat you alive that make love with the woman of your life, then you will have it. although it is not as easy as it seems, the human attachment is strong

The National Grid should plug in to @Razard86 to alleviate the energy crisis. A state of permanent shock must produce a lot of electricity… ;-)

Apparently.

Seeing through all the tricks of the Ego Mind, just when you think you're "done".

There's more after God-Realization as well, if you're ready for that/choose that. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

7 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's so obvious: it's boofing tryptamines.

Who knew God would hide itself in such a process. It's like finding a glitch in a video game. Yeah you have to take this specific substance and shove it up your ass and you'll be booted out of the game into creative mode for a bit.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Its so funny....it is so obvious...how could I NOT SEE IT!!!! God realization....is learning to love your Avatar......UNCONDITIONALLY!!! Its the greatest love story because your entire life you are judging yourself unworthy.....and life is just your mirror of your own personal judgments against yourself. The day you can love your personal avatar......unconditionally...then you will be in heaven. 

But "you" cannot love "yourself", because "you" as you think of yourself, a defined character, does not exist. 

Break down and expand the definition of you. 

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

realization....is learning to love your Avatar......UNCONDITIONALLY!!

Id say you didn't understand. There is no avatar, the avatar is just something that you believe exists and that is separate from what the avatar is not. the avatar is a creation of the ego. the you that you have to love unconditionally does not differentiate between the avatar and the rats that devour its guts while the avatar is screaming. what you are is the whole movie, not just the protagonist, and if you want to love yourself unconditionally you have to also love the bad guys in the movie, not just the good guys. love your enemies, you know. 

Edited by Breakingthewall