Leo Gura

Last Night I Became An Alien Hyper Intelligence - AMA

564 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

. In my own mind had to reject the notion that anyone at all is Awake but me.

Yes, and reject that anyone is real except you, the solipsism. I think i understand the reason of that and why you teach: only you exist, the others are being imagined by you and do not have a real pov. only your pov is real. It's true, only your pov is real...for you. since you are the absolute. and to become absolute you have to drop the notion of another. but you know that the others have their real pov in a relative level.

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I of course acknowledge that spiritual teachings have their relative use.

But in order to reach the levels of consciousness that I now reach, I had to throw it all away. Perhaps I go a bit overboard with this as I have to over-correct. In my own mind had to reject the notion that anyone at all is Awake but me. This may sound arrogant from your POV, but it was absolutely necessary for me to do this to break free of the illusion of other.

Fair enough. The only thing that seems arrogant to me is the way that you conflate the aloneness of the Absolute with you as a human.

You have no idea what ancient civilizations were conscious of. It's all speculation.

It’s not just speculation. It is possible to become directly conscious of what prior civilisations were conscious of. You just aren’t interested! Not that you have to be… I only insist on this because you yourself have framed your awakenings in terms of what no other human has ever understood. How do you know if you are so dismissive of understanding what others have understood?

And also simply irrelevant to your consciousness now.

And the levels of consciousness I reached are unaffected by any ancient civilization. I am literally talking about how to become the most conscious thing in existence. Nothing can be more conscious than you. Because there will only be you. There won't exist any civilization when you are this conscious. All of mankind will just be a figment of your mind.

Not to reduce things to a merely logical level, but this seems like a Motte-and-Bailey fallacy. You have been advancing a very outlandish reframing of awakening as the practice of compiling psychedelic insights into the endlessly weird capabilities of consciousness. Then, being challenged on this, you fall back onto the traditional conception of awakening.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

3 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Leo Gura I don't know if anyone has asked this yet, but what did the alien you look like? Was it "physical"? In what "dimensions"did your experience take place (mainly visual or audible?), what did your "body" feel like? Did you have emotions? Was there "Love" even if there weren't any emotions?

It looks exactly like me.

2 hours ago, Sincerity said:

What was the emotional level like? Could you elaborate some more here? Did you experience some "alien" emotions? 

It had a giddy, frenetic, excited energy to it.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, and reject that anyone is real except you, the solipsism. I think i understand the reason of that and why you teach: only you exist, the others are being imagined by you and do not have a real pov. only your pov is real. It's true, only your pov is real...for you. since you are the absolute. and to become absolute you have to drop the notion of another. but you know that the others have their real pov in a relative level.

When I say only my POV is real, what you need to read that as is: only your POV is real.

1 hour ago, Oeaohoo said:

It’s not just speculation. It is possible to become directly conscious of what prior civilisations were conscious of. You just aren’t interested! Not that you have to be… I only insist on this because you yourself have framed your awakenings in terms of what no other human has ever understood. How do you know if you are so dismissive of understanding what others have understood?

I'm open to that idea. I'll believe it when I see it.

1 hour ago, Oeaohoo said:

Not to reduce things to a merely logical level, but this seems like a Motte-and-Bailey fallacy. You have been advancing a very outlandish reframing of awakening as the practice of compiling psychedelic insights into the endlessly weird capabilities of consciousness. Then, being challenged on this, you fall back onto the traditional conception of awakening.

I stand by my outlandish statements. But they have to understood carefully, not too simplistically.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You should also take into account that the things I say on this forum are not my formal teachings. I say a lot of things here flippantly and casually, as I develop them in my own mind. This forum is a testing ground for my ideas, which then get formalized and released as videos, courses, and books. When I release my course or book, that's where everything will be laid out perfectly. I use feedback and reactions from this forum to refine how I formulate and articulate my teachings. Especially with new and radical topics such as this alien stuff.

My work has an unusually iterative and sloppy style. I do a lot of rapid refinement of things I post until eventually it turns rock solid. It doesn't start out rock solid because these topics are so tricky and nuanced and I prefer to hash it out in public rather than work on it for years alone in the dark. So expect a lot of evolution in how I frame things and in my positions. I have no attachment to my own positions. This not an ideology we are building.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

You should also take into account that the things I say on this forum are not my formal teachings. I say a lot of things here flippantly and casually, as I develop them in my own mind. This forum is a testing ground for my ideas, which then get formalized and released as videos, courses, and books. When I release my course or book, that's where everything will be laid out perfectly. I use feedback and reactions from this forum to refine how I formulate and articulate my teachings. Especially with new and radical topics such as this alien stuff.

What's the topic of your book if you have decided on it? God Realization? 

Also are you going to release both a course and a book or just one of them?

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

4 minutes ago, amanen said:

What's the topic of your book if you have decided on it? God Realization? 

The topic is understanding everything about Consciousness, Mind, and God.

Also are you going to release both a course and a book or just one of them?

Eventually both, but the book is far away so don't wait around.

Edited by Leo Gura

WE NEED A VIDEO . PLEASE DO A VIDEO . THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED AND MUST BE DOCUMENTED EVEN IF IT CANNOT BE 

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, you can still incarnate as whatever you want. Assuming you'd want to. But why would you?

b-but isnt it lonely? why cant we just have safe comfy dreams that never go wrong

i cant into consciousness. pls respond

4365.png

Edited by nuwu

When I say only my POV is real, what you need to read that as is: only your POV is real.

Except when you say you became a mouse but I did I not become a mouse 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Could it be said that you have understood everything that is possible to understand? I would say that the turning point is the poem. from there the work ceases to be understanding and goes on to exploration. Or is there more that needs to be understood? 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes and no.

The end game is INFINITY, but also you can explore whatever sub-infinities within INFINITY that you want. So in a sense the game never ends. You just explore INFINITY forever.

Do you ultimately just have to take more psychedelics to start playing within infinity? My latest experience with infinity was rather horrifying and I think it will be a while before I am ready to go that deep again. 

3 minutes ago, kamwalker said:

My latest experience with infinity was rather horrifying

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Could you explain?

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Could you explain?

A very intense mushroom+nitrous oxide trip where I became conscious of being an eternal singular entity imagining everything forever. Infinite seems like the only word to describe it. I felt destabilized when I came out of it and had a difficult time grounding myself which is rare for me. It didn't feel like an evil experience, but it did not feel loving like it usually does. I'm still processing it. Right now I'm just grateful to be back in the finite localization. 

2 hours ago, Judy2 said:

@Leo Gura me as in the human you?

Yes.

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

b-but isnt it lonely? why cant we just have safe comfy dreams that never go wrong

i cant into consciousness. pls respond

4365.png

You're in a comfy dream now. No one is forcing you to leave it. You can dream as long as you want.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

Except when you say you became a mouse but I did I not become a mouse 

No different than saying I ate a cheeseburger but you did not.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Leo Gura Could it be said that you have understood everything that is possible to understand?

No way. There is so much more to understand. However I could I say that I understood the biggest picture: Reality is INFINITY.

Many details though I still don't understand. Understanding the nuances and trickeries of Infinity is very challenging.

1 hour ago, kamwalker said:

Do you ultimately just have to take more psychedelics to start playing within infinity? My latest experience with infinity was rather horrifying and I think it will be a while before I am ready to go that deep again. 

You just need to take time to integrate that experience and overcome your fears.

It took me many terrifying encounters with infinity to reach a point where I can play with it now. And still my trips can be scary, especailly if I dose too high.

All of spirituality boils down to overcoming your fear of Infinite Love.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura How did you see the entity kangeroo mouse internally/externally? I unfortunately don't have the time to understand everthing in detail, even though I read most of the thread..

I had a similar experience on NN-DMT although the visual quality was very weak, I basically saw a tiny gnome of sorts that gave me access showing me I am all-powerful in that sense by giving me control over another body so to speak. This was all internal after a couple of hits. It definitely was not as intense. 

Is that similar to hyper alien intelligence? The experience was very strong energy of DMT was cursing through my head and I had similar to Martin Ball sort of these electric/digital synch waves in my head, no idea how to describe it. I heared strange sounds and I had to stop the experience, because of lack of control. Although paradoxically the entity showed me "authority" over it, giving me power and control. Sort of similar to beign a ruler. 

Is the beign you meet archetypal I got interseted into Carl Jung a bit? Do you think it exists in our universe itself? That you could possibly meet it in some odd scenaroy lol?

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Because Leo is the Ratatouille of consciousness work.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The topic is understanding everything about Consciousness, Mind, and God.

@Leo Gura I have been following you since the early self-inquiry videos, vedanta style (before 5-MeO), and I have seen an ever-evolving arc of deeper and deeper realizations. I have also benefited spiritually from you a lot. So the question arises: could there be a deeper, more awake, layer than God realization?

And, I'll go as far as saying: could reality be an infinite regress? For example, under material reality there's nonduality, then there's God consciousness, then there's another material reality of which God is just a byproduct or a small insignificant component, then this deeper material reality has its own Oneness, then it has its own higher-order God etc etc etc in an infinite regress.

Is it possible? it's still Infinity, if you think about it. The only problem with that is that invalidates the Self, because it might mean that even the Self, or Absolute I, is a fiction, or just a small sample of reality.

What do you think?

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

2 hours ago, Ragib Ashraf said:

Do you mostly do moderate doses? It seems based on your descriptions on the nature of your trips that you're able to retain some level of human functionality (walking around, looking at things, questioning/inquiry). Usually when I dose the trip ends up being overwhelming to where I can't even stand let or even focus my mind to question shit. 

I can trip very deeply on low doses.

But it's not as easy as just walking around and smelling roses. The peaks of my trips are so profound that I can barely walk. I usually walk around once the peak subsides.

55 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

@Leo Gura I have been following you since the early self-inquiry videos, vedanta style (before 5-MeO), and I have seen an ever-evolving arc of deeper and deeper realizations. I have also benefited spiritually from you a lot. So the question arises: could there be a deeper, more awake, layer than God realization?

I'd say you will just experience ever deeper realization of God. That's been my experience.

And, I'll go as far as saying: could reality be an infinite regress? For example, under material reality there's nonduality, then there's God consciousness, then there's another material reality of which God is just a byproduct or a small insignificant component, then this deeper material reality has its own Oneness, then it has its own higher-order God etc etc etc in an infinite regress.

Reality is INFINITY. INFINITY contains many strange infinite regresses within it. It's like an infinite fractal of consciousness.

Is it possible? it's still Infinity, if you think about it. The only problem with that is that invalidates the Self, because it might mean that even the Self, or Absolute I, is a fiction, or just a small sample of reality.

What do you think?

It doesn't invalidate the Self. That is the Self. Self is an ever-elastic thing.