Emrie

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hate men

45 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause the average guy has 10x-100x less social experience than the average girl.

Fr?? ???? 10 is OD. maybe 2x, wdyt? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Sounds like you don’t like bro culture

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

14 minutes ago, flyingwhalee said:

*Guys hitting on you and you peaking at someone writing a bio for his tinder profile*

You: I hate men

Get the f out of here ?

??? ngl I was fr thinking why they were mad at a dude tryna write a bio lolll

Edited by Jacob Morres

You hate men because of a tinder bio. Did you even read the post you made? Or even go through that thought process in your head? 

I don't know what to tell you, this is a problem with the times.  Men have gotten less socialized, but to be fair, so have women.

I used to dislike men.  I don't anymore, I feel completely neutral in most instances - but to be honest, I don't fully trust them in a relationship setting, and this is something that I have carried with me for as long as I have been a little girl.  I have a lot of karma in relation to how my family raised me and how they treated one another, and I learned that men don't protect you when you need it.  My mother was often violent and emotionally corrupt and my dad left me when I was five, only to come back in my teens and they both ganged up on me.  Now that he is older, he can see the game for what it is.  But I realized that men tend to either submit to the demands of bitchy women, or they will leave you.  This created in my life a repeated pattern that has played out where I am mishandled.

I'm the one that gets used as something to toss around, manhandled for a while, and then left - often lied to, or having had my reality distorted so that they never have to really look at themselves in the face.  Or I am the middle girl in between breakups.  Or I attract abusers who use my bad self esteem to keep me down - if I love them, I'll give them anything.  Not a good thing.  I used to think this wasn't a common problem with men, but I realized that it is much more so than I realized.  Especially after having spent some time here, I really could never see myself bringing a human masculine presence into my life ever again. 

It's too late anyways, I'm nearly done for.  But it has been something that was on my mind a few months ago when working on these issues in coming to understand the collective dissolution of human connection - what would it have been like to have gotten what I held dearly as a little girl - the love of a man?  Truly, to be seen.  I think, if I had it in my early 20's, before everything went downhill, that it would have literally saved my life.  I wouldn't have become mentally ill, or physically ill.  I think my body wouldn't have produced so much stress, I would have had some stability.  I wouldn't have hid from the world.  I would have filled myself up with love.  I would have known that I was worth something.  I would have been saved.  But I wasn't good enough in the eyes of human men.  I was just a toy to be used for pleasure, and so what could have bloomed into a happy, healthy person was sluffed away and damaged - and I was told that I had to be held accountable for their actions for not knowing any better.  Abusive people don't just damage your self esteem, they corrode your mental health and people have literally died from health complications being around the stress they induce.  There is a term for it.  Boiled frog.

So... in some sense, I view human men as the attempted murderers of my soul - if it weren't for some sense of divine retribution reaching out to comfort me, I would probably be floating around, aimless.

That said, I have made good friends with men.  I love them as friends, but the dynamic is different in that setting.  None of my childhood programming is activated, and so it's usually carefree and innocent.  But if the dynamic were to change and they were to catch whiff of that programming, the whole thing would be turned upside down.  Men can't help themselves.  They're savage, if you strip them away from everything else that makes up the human shell.

For the most part, though, a good portion of men I have met and dated have been shallow, selfish, manipulative bullies who have done everything in their power to rob me of my personal divinity.  To keep me from being who I was meant to be.  Creatures from the bottom of the sinkholes with no other purpose than to take my sense of purpose, love and health. 

I had to seek within, so fucking far within to find some sense of it in my own person.  And I am never letting go of it for anything.

The human Adams of the world, who were supposed to serve and protect the innocent and vulnerable failed.  Completely.  A repeated lesson time and time again that could have been mitigated.  Well... now I have a sense of personal power.  I won't misuse it, but I can't speak for the thing that created me, designed me to be loved, cherished - and watched as this experiment failed.

I'm not really much of a feminist, but I can understand the pain that women go through.  I went through it, too.  A lot of guys want to push these problems on women, but to be fair, we are designed to be loved and adored, and shown how to bloom, to follow in your footsteps.  Most of you lot aren't worth any of it.  Not really, anyways.  It doesn't make me feel bitter anymore.  I found what I was looking for... but... it does make me sad.  I think that human connection, which could be something so marvelous and something that could create miracles, will never, ever get to the level that it was intended.  And... well... that is the fault of man.

I used to take that into me, and to feel that I deserved it.  That it was my fault - but the divine came to me, and told me that none of it was - that the things that happened to me were a mistake, that the world had gotten it all wrong.  I was told that I could be kept safe somewhere after death - away from all of this, forever.  I'm grateful.  I went into this world with such innocent expectations of men, only for them to be shattered, only to see that this is collective problem.  Men are broken.

To be fair, I don't have a lot of hope for the human race.  I feel like just one small tendril out of billions of actions.

We are all so fragile.  No one really wants to accept this.  Just one... tiny little wave... and the whole thing comes crashing down.  What a damned shame... :/ 

Edited by Loba

26 minutes ago, Loba said:

I don't know what to tell you, this is a problem with the times.  Men have gotten less socialized, but to be fair, so have women.

I used to dislike men.  I don't anymore, I feel completely neutral in most instances - but to be honest, I don't fully trust them in a relationship setting, and this is something that I have carried with me for as long as I have been a little girl.  I have a lot of karma in relation to how my family raised me and how they treated one another, and I learned that men don't protect you when you need it.  My mother was often violent and emotionally corrupt and my dad left me when I was five, only to come back in my teens and they both ganged up on me.  Now that he is older, he can see the game for what it is.  But I realized that men tend to either submit to the demands of bitchy women, or they will leave you.  This created in my life a repeated pattern that has played out where I am mishandled.

I'm the one that gets used as something to toss around, manhandled for a while, and then left - often lied to, or having had my reality distorted so that they never have to really look at themselves in the face.  Or I am the middle girl in between breakups.  Or I attract abusers who use my bad self esteem to keep me down - if I love them, I'll give them anything.  Not a good thing.  I used to think this wasn't a common problem with men, but I realized that it is much more so than I realized.  Especially after having spent some time here, I really could never see myself bringing a human masculine presence into my life ever again. 

It's too late anyways, I'm nearly done for.  But it has been something that was on my mind a few months ago when working on these issues in coming to understand the collective dissolution of human connection - what would it have been like to have gotten what I held dearly as a little girl - the love of a man?  Truly, to be seen.  I think, if I had it in my early 20's, before everything went downhill, that it would have literally saved my life.  I wouldn't have become mentally ill, or physically ill.  I think my body wouldn't have produced so much stress, I would have had some stability.  I wouldn't have hid from the world.  I would have filled myself up with love.  I would have known that I was worth something.  I would have been saved.  But I wasn't good enough in the eyes of human men.  I was just a toy to be used for pleasure, and so what could have bloomed into a happy, healthy person was sluffed away and damaged - and I was told that I had to be held accountable for their actions for not knowing any better.  Abusive people don't just damage your self esteem, they corrode your mental health and people have literally died from health complications being around the stress they induce.  There is a term for it.  Boiled frog.

So... in some sense, I view human men as the attempted murderers of my soul - if it weren't for some sense of divine retribution reaching out to comfort me, I would probably be floating around, aimless.

That said, I have made good friends with men.  I love them as friends, but the dynamic is different in that setting.  None of my childhood programming is activated, and so it's usually carefree and innocent.  But if the dynamic were to change and they were to catch whiff of that programming, the whole thing would be turned upside down.  Men can't help themselves.  They're savage, if you strip them away from everything else that makes up the human shell.

For the most part, though, a good portion of men I have met and dated have been shallow, selfish, manipulative bullies who have done everything in their power to rob me of my personal divinity.  To keep me from being who I was meant to be.  Creatures from the bottom of the sinkholes with no other purpose than to take my sense of purpose, love and health. 

I had to seek within, so fucking far within to find some sense of it in my own person.  And I am never letting go of it for anything.

The human Adams of the world, who were supposed to serve and protect the innocent and vulnerable failed.  Completely.  A repeated lesson time and time again that could have been mitigated.  Well... now I have a sense of personal power.  I won't misuse it, but I can't speak for the thing that created me, designed me to be loved, cherished - and watched as this experiment failed.

I'm not really much of a feminist, but I can understand the pain that women go through.  I went through it, too.  A lot of guys want to push these problems on women, but to be fair, we are designed to be loved and adored, and shown how to bloom, to follow in your footsteps.  Most of you lot aren't worth any of it.  Not really, anyways.  It doesn't make me feel bitter anymore.  I found what I was looking for... but... it does make me sad.  I think that human connection, which could be something so marvelous and something that could create miracles, will never, ever get to the level that it was intended.  And... well... that is the fault of man.

I used to take that into me, and to feel that I deserved it.  That it was my fault - but the divine came to me, and told me that none of it was - that the things that happened to me were a mistake, that the world had gotten it all wrong.  I was told that I could be kept safe somewhere after death - away from all of this, forever.  I'm grateful.  I went into this world with such innocent expectations of men, only for them to be shattered, only to see that this is collective problem.  Men are broken.

To be fair, I don't have a lot of hope for the human race.  I feel like just one small tendril out of billions of actions.

We are all so fragile.  No one really wants to accept this.  Just one... tiny little wave... and the whole thing comes crashing down.  What a damned shame... :/ 

if you were a guy, people would call you an incel. at least people care about your pain 

Edited by Axiomatic

@Axiomatic Women generally don't become incels.  That was never a problem that I had.  I had a problem with attracting men who were good people.  People care about my pain, but I also care about theirs.  It is mutual.  You can't expect people to care about your pain and not give a shit about theirs.  There are support networks in place, some good, many toxic, for men in incel situations.  Normally, I would have, in the past had more understanding - but I feel numb to the problems of men for the most part.

If you are an incel, then I feel bad for you - I do care on some level - but I also see it as something necessary.  A collective retribution for the damage done to women over countless generations.  Eventually, communication will fall apart, people won't be able to hold it together anymore.  It is what it is.  A natural disaster.  I am personally not to blame for how things panned out.  I did my best with what I was given. 

One thing I have noticed, is that generally, when speaking about these things and offering my perspective - it gets downed out with a  "well at least it's not this" or some form of abuse thrown right back at me, which really only proves my point - that not only are men abusers, but they don't fucking listen.  I'm trying to explain deep, archaic things, structural problems in how human society has been formed - things that are no longer natural, that those who create us look on and say "this isn't right" - and you've overlooked that and reduced it, turning it into something more reflective of a male problem.  

I'm talking about abuse, manipulation, and harming a human being's perspective on life and you reduce this to something not really... the same thing.  I would have actually preferred to be an incel over what I delt with, that would have been an easier situation.  I bring things into my awareness from other spaces within reality that tell me flat out, that what happened was not normal, not condoned.  That I am not to blame.  That I am forgiven.  That I am loved.

Return me to my previous state, let me roll around in inceldom, I would love to trade.

On 10/5/2022 at 2:20 PM, How to be wise said:

Being in social settings more = More social experience, Mr Einstein.

Culturally men get a pass for spending time alone, or not having a lot of friends. People assume they are spending time with a hobby, building a skill, or doing work. While Women are scorned and shamed for spending time alone, or not having a lot of friends. Especially by other women. They are naturally more social creatures and their environment encourages it.

I can't speak for other places in the world, but growing up in North America in Canada, it's so painfully obvious women get more social experience and calibration.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Emrie  I get that it's unpleasant when people are rude and oblivious, but I think it would bother you a lot less if you had less of a shadow about it.

What I mean is:

People tend to get the most annoyed at behaviors that they forbid themselves to do, and are related to something they wish they could let themselves do.

You mentioned that you take a lot of care to not be rude.

I think that you'd be happier if you let yourself act a little more selfishly, risk offending people a little bit to take a chance on getting what you want.

Just letting down that guard of judgment a little bit.

I'm not saying be rude!

I'm saying: the diminished, more benevolent version of it.

Assertive.

Are you letting yourself be assertive?

Are you letting yourself go assertively after someone you feel attracted to, and enjoy sexual initiative and success without guilt?

I think on some level you want to, and there would be benefit to exploring that side of yourself.

sticking point.png

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Loba I feel like it’s partly because men aren’t allowed to be weak by society. How can you build compassion for others if you aren’t even allowed to have compassion with yourself (crying)?

Also society dictates that men should be dominant, successful .. so if they grow up that way and gain power well then it’s hard to hold back and not use it. We are very opportunistic, so if we have a opportunity to gain something relatively easily we are biologically wired to do it. 
For example is an antelope more ethical then a lion for not killing and eating a zebra? No it’s not because it doesn’t have the opportunity for it. 

I am not saying that there aren’t problems big problems with men in society. There are but 1) it’s not completely their fault and 2) women aren’t innocent just because they don’t have the opportunity to be guilty in ways that men have. 

I have a male friend who made a transition where he rejected many of his male traits and adobted many female traits. He wears make up, a dress and his personality is all in all very soft, social and recessive. He told me that he hates all male traits. 
For one I feel like he can compensate his lack of male traits with female traits which most guys can’t and second he probably has some kind of bad experiences with toxic masculinity or problems with integrating them in a healthy way. So a lot of shadow. 

I feel like it’s also a problem that most male role models don’t actually represent the good side of masculinity. If you take Andrew Tate as a "prime  example“ of what masculinity is then yeah I would hate on all males as well. The first time I felt in love with masculinity again was in The Witcher series. 

Yesterday in theatre I got a lot of make up and looked super girly. I didn’t resist it, I played with it a bit, flirted with myself in the mirror, just played girly a bit. And my heart fucking exploded. In accepting the female part of myself I gained so much compassion for females. It was so relieving to not have to play "macho" all the time. Can see how people who do it long enough hate on masculinity not because they actually hate masculinity but because they hate the pressure of having to act masculine and not whole. 

15 hours ago, Roy said:

While Women are scorned and shamed for spending time alone, or not having a lot of friends. Especially by other women. They are naturally more social creatures and their environment encourages it.

Nonsense.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

16 hours ago, Loba said:

You’re doing exactly what I said. I’m not an incel, but if I ever discuss my problems via the internet, I get no empathy. And that’s usually a term thrown around as a symbol of a lack of empathy and an easy way to write off my problems. 

it’s also ironic that you state that you shouldn’t have empathy for someone if that person lacks empathy for other peoples problems. Because right after that you literally said you don’t have empathy for how I feel. 

you summed up in that essay why I generally don’t trust or care about womens problems. Because they see any pain I feel as divine retribution. 

I’ve been emotionally abused,manipulated and had my self worth stepped on by women. I’m told to man up and stop whining by people with your perspective. Or that I choose the wrong women. Or that I’m an incel or mgtow or whatever the hot name is to make my problems not feel worth discussing 

so in conclusion, go fuck your self. You don’t fucking listen either. 

you are walking irony 

Edited by Axiomatic

1 minute ago, Emrie said:

Think we can lock this, mods?

You made the thread. What did you expect to come of it? 

Don't worry, as you get older you wont get attention from men :D

3) I met a guy once, again through a group of friends. Literally the first question he asked me was "are you single?" ... honestly I should have said yes because then he asked me if I wanted to go to a sauna with him... *sigh* I gave him the coldest possible look and shook my head "no", he still tried to give me his fucking number after. The fuck has to be wrong in someone's head to behave like this!   

What if a handsome guy ask you that? Would you be upset?

33 minutes ago, evgn said:

3) I met a guy once, again through a group of friends. Literally the first question he asked me was "are you single?" ... honestly I should have said yes because then he asked me if I wanted to go to a sauna with him... *sigh* I gave him the coldest possible look and shook my head "no", he still tried to give me his fucking number after. The fuck has to be wrong in someone's head to behave like this!   

What if a handsome guy ask you that? Would you be upset?

Yeah there’s definitely a huge cognitive dissonance in that way of thinking. 

I’ve pulled more than one woman who tried to write me off to see how I would react. How am I supposed to know which ones playing and which is serious?

eventually as a man you gotta say fuck it and do what you want. Women can hate all they want, but men won’t get anywhere playing the logic game with women. 

if I went around worrying about making every possible women uncomfortable, I would get zero pussy 

Edited by Axiomatic