Emrie

Can't believe I'm saying this but I hate men

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

You’re doing exactly what I said. I’m not an incel, but if I ever discuss my problems via the internet, I get no empathy. And that’s usually a term thrown around as a symbol of a lack of empathy and an easy way to write off my problems. 

it’s also ironic that you state that you shouldn’t have empathy for someone if that person lacks empathy for other peoples problems. Because right after that you literally said you don’t have empathy for how I feel. 

you summed up in that essay why I generally don’t trust or care about womens problems. Because they see any pain I feel as divine retribution. 

I’ve been emotionally abused,manipulated and had my self worth stepped on by women. I’m told to man up and stop whining by people with your perspective. Or that I choose the wrong women. Or that I’m an incel or mgtow or whatever the hot name is to make my problems not feel worth discussing 

so in conclusion, go fuck your self. You don’t fucking listen either. 

you are walking irony 

I hear you G. Just be careful i see some confirmation bias here. Don't let unempathetic women cloud your worldview , there are many, many good women out there that Do care. I was like you for a while. Just takes some searching but there really are many. I feel you bro ?

People who are unempathetic are suffering themselves - a lack of empathy is karma (u always regret it in my experience. Psychedelics taught me this)  and is a sign of low social development 

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, evgn said:

3) I met a guy once, again through a group of friends. Literally the first question he asked me was "are you single?" ... honestly I should have said yes because then he asked me if I wanted to go to a sauna with him... *sigh* I gave him the coldest possible look and shook my head "no", he still tried to give me his fucking number after. The fuck has to be wrong in someone's head to behave like this!   

What if a handsome guy ask you that? Would you be upset?

Why does your profile say you’re a male? Same as the op.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

12 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

I hear you G. Just be careful i see some confirmation bias here. Don't let an unempathetic women cloud your worldview , there are many, many good women out there that Do care. I was like you for a while. Just takes some searching but there really are many. I feel you bro ?

People who are unempathetic are suffering themselves - a lack of empathy is karma (u always regret it in my experience. Psychedelics taught me this)  and is a sign of low social development 

Thank you brother. I needed this. Truly 

4 hours ago, Jannes said:

I feel like it’s partly because men aren’t allowed to be weak by society. How can you build compassion for others if you aren’t even allowed to have compassion with yourself (crying)?

Also society dictates that men should be dominant, successful .. so if they grow up that way and gain power well then it’s hard to hold back and not use it. We are very opportunistic, so if we have a opportunity to gain something relatively easily we are biologically wired to do it. 
For example is an antelope more ethical then a lion for not killing and eating a zebra? No it’s not because it doesn’t have the opportunity for it. 

I am not saying that there aren’t problems big problems with men in society. There are but 1) it’s not completely their fault and 2) women aren’t innocent just because they don’t have the opportunity to be guilty in ways that men have. 

I don't see why you can't have compassion for yourself, but I get it, as I have little for myself.  I don't know if that is a cultural problem or an individual problem.  I don't agree with this, though, I think men are allowed to be weak.  Society is changing, humans in general are allowed to be more weak, from both ends of the coin, just in differing ways.
I think, in order to change the game, that we need some form of culture put back into place - where people have some set guidance to grow from, instead of this pick-up artistry that is taking place.  I don't knock pick-up, but I see it as a symptom of a problem.

Humans should strive to be above this.  We kind of have to at this point.  I get it, it's nature.  And it is messy, but it's also damaging the planet and society.  You see these men who gain so much power and they just stomp all over people.  In big ways and small ways - they do this to people who are weak and vulnerable as well.  If you have a weak man, and you put him with a weaker woman, often times he will resort to abusive behaviour in order to mitigate his insecurities.

I'm glad you can admit that, and I appreciate your level headed response to me.  I do see fault in men, however, and generally when expressing my views it's cemented with a semblance of truth when I look over their reactions.  Look below at what I'm about to write, it is exactly as I said it would be - silenced experience in order to "talk over" my own story.  "Well fuck you, I have problems, too."  When really, the energy I put into this entire conversation was not at that level.

I don't think women are innocent, exactly, but I don't think they aren't either.  I think their issues are related to needing to survive in a male dominated world.  It's certainly more inert.  Women's harm is easily mitigated by a well structured society that men pave the way for.

3 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

You’re doing exactly what I said. I’m not an incel, but if I ever discuss my problems via the internet, I get no empathy. And that’s usually a term thrown around as a symbol of a lack of empathy and an easy way to write off my problems. 

it’s also ironic that you state that you shouldn’t have empathy for someone if that person lacks empathy for other peoples problems. Because right after that you literally said you don’t have empathy for how I feel. 

you summed up in that essay why I generally don’t trust or care about womens problems. Because they see any pain I feel as divine retribution. 

I've been emotionally abused,manipulated and had my self worth stepped on by women. I’m told to man up and stop whining by people with your perspective. Or that I choose the wrong women. Or that I’m an incel or mgtow or whatever the hot name is to make my problems not feel worth discussing 

so in conclusion, go fuck your self. You don’t fucking listen either. 

you are walking irony 

Well, to be fair when you come at me with a single sentence that completely looks over my lived experience, I'm not sure what you expect.  There's generally only so much a person can surmise from that.  It automatically makes a person less likely to empathize, there is no "irony" there - you tried to paste over my experience with your own pain - you didn't bother to meet me in the middle or to see my side of things.  And now you expect me to offer that to you.  That isn't irony, that is your expectations of my person not being met and now you're getting pissy with me about it.

Instead of seeing it as someone who holds two conflicting views on how they should respond to a person's nonsense, you take the easy way out.

Honestly, if you had come to me with your story, and met me in the middle here, you would have gotten a different response, and to be fair, there wasn't much emotional charge in what I am writing.  I hope you can see that.  I don't hold onto what I write with much bitterness, just some sense of lingering sadness about it.

It amazes me, where someone can explain in great detail why they feel what they do, just to have someone shoot that down, and to add expectations on top of that.  You have empathy here - take a look.  You've shot down what I went through, twisted it around and made it your own.  Hope you're happy with yourself.

Locked as per creator request.

hrhrhtewgfegege