Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

On 10/2/2022 at 9:44 AM, Breakingthewall said:

That's enlightenment. Is is possible? Is anyone enlightened? I guess yes

Theoretically it should be easy. just be aware of your ego, what it is, how it was built by interaction with others. as what you are became what you are for others. realize that this is false. You are already free. But no. there are more layers and more layers. the fucking ego is very tenacious

^ This is wrong. As long as you perceive evil, and have any preferences or resistance to the present moment of any kind then you have not fully embodied the divine. The body is the vehicle of the divine but it needs to be purified for the divine flow seamlessly. Any judgment of any kind will disconnect the flow of the divine. I've confirmed this in my direct experience. You can reach psychedelic states as a baseline and stay there PERMANENTLY but to do that it takes modifications to your body. Your body is actually being modified in real time anyway based on the thoughts you entertain, the emotions you display, and the information you take in EVERYDAY you just aren't aware of it.

To embody the divine you have to radically change what you take in as far as information. You have to change your belief systems. You have to focus everyday on mastering awareness as it is your divine ability to tune and synch in with the divine. The divine is a frequency. When you synch completely it will flow from your crown chakra all the way down to your feet and you will be in a bliss state as your baseline consciousness.

All the Gurus you see have mastered these states. But to accomplish this modifications to your body HAVE to be done. Each time you open a chakra your body is modified. Each time you deconstruct your mind...your brain is modified. Now obviously all these things are inside the dream, but for the purposes of embodiment in the dream this is the path. 

Gurus are living in heaven on earth, you live life from within. With full embodiment....nothing bothers you...everything feels like love lol. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

5 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I don't need to do anything. My desire to reveal myself as enlightened, messiah and teacher comes from wanting to share the beauty of Truth with my brothers and sisters. Why? Because it brings me great joy. Because I love loving other people, other beings and the entire world. Because the time to love is now. Because the time for the revelation has come, because it's time to alleviate the suffering of our world. Because I am conscious and embodied leader and role model of what love thinks, sounds, acts, feels and looks like. It is my responsibility, great desire and one of the greatest joys to be the shepherd guiding others to the light, love, innocence, healing and awakening.

People want hope, I want to inspire hope and faith that miracles are coming sooner than later. I want to convey understanding to people that everybody is innocent because all "sin" was for the sake of greater Goodness. This awakening is not just about me awakening and then coming back and living "ordinary life", the entire world, has been, and will continue to awaken with me, the entire world will change towards goodness and love with my awakening. 

No you don't know any better. What do you think about those who envy another? That too is innocent?

Edited by Twenty

1 hour ago, Twenty said:

No you don't know any better. What do you think about those who envy another? That too is innocent?

Whose fault do you think it is ; m

There is no fault, there is only absolute perfection.

Edited by Vladimir

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

When you say you remained dead for 18 months, what was your body doing at that time?

I spent most of the time laying in bed in a dark hotel/motel room, ordering vodka, cigarettes and food. I drank a lot of alcohol (about a bottle of vodka on average) and smoked about a pack of the strongest cigarettes I could find without a filter almost every day during these 18 months.

Was Vladimir still talking, breathing, going to work whilst feeling dead inside?

I could still breath, talk, think and move around. I lost all desire to do anything. All I wanted to do is to distract myself from the truth of what I have become. I did everything I could to numb what I was feeling and distract myself from a never-ending stream of thoughts and visions that tormented me.

Was his body just laying in bed the whole time, like a depression?

Yes, I was in bed most of the time, it was like a depression but much worse, I was tormented, I almost did not sleep at all during the 18 months, and when I did, I had terrifying visions. I would also have these visions while I was not sleeping with my eyes open, especially during the night. I had thoughts of suicide many times during this time, what stopped me was knowing that hurting my physical body would not alleviate my suffering.

Would you say it was what people mean by a dark night of the soul?

This was worse than any dark night of the soul anybody has ever experienced. I went through the deepest depths of Hell. I had gone through a very difficult dark night of the soul prior to this experience. That doesn't even come close to the depths of suffering I have experienced while being dead for 18 months.

What is it like to be dead in a body?

I felt evil, I became the devil. I saw visions of pure evil with my eyes opened and closed. I felt the root source of depression, loneliness, abandonment, guilt, insanity, ugliness, illness, bizarreness, shame, fear, failure, separation, chaos, evil, hatred, self hatred and all darkness. I felt like the entire Universe turned against me. I became the worst of the worst. I hated myself, everybody and the entire world. I could not stand being around other people, I avoided sun light as much as I could. I could not rest at all, time went by very slowly. It was like waiting on a death row in a prison of my own mind, thinking that the ultimate punishment of eternal suffering is inevitable. I felt like I had become the craziest and most evil person in the world. I felt like I had become separated from the entire world. I did not feel myself, I did not feel alive, I felt complete disconnection and separation from my body, myself and the entire world.

What was it like for your wife, did she worry, could you explain, did she have to care for you?

Yes she worried very much and tried to do everything she could to help me. She asked me if there is anything she can do to help me, I told her - no. She couldn't understand what was happening to me, nobody could understand what was happening to me.

Thank you!

That's helpful.

• Were you worried about it being too hard on her and it hurting / breaking your relationship? I would be, I think
  • What was the turning point like when you started to be resurrected?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

21 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

@Vladimir The Holygrail

14 hours ago, flowboy said:

What was the turning point like when you started to be resurrected?

I gradually started coming back to life by the power of my own will and the help and guidance of my Higher Self, shamans, friends and family who prayed for me, Ganesha, Neptune, Archangels, Mother Mary, Divine Light, Wolf spirit animal, other spirit allies and the entire Universe. 

On 10/3/2022 at 7:23 AM, Bluff said:

Hey Vladimir,

I asked myself why we are not enlightend when we wake up in the morning after we rested in our pure true being during deep sleep.

through meditation we can be enlightend…

that means, that it is not enough for the mind to rest in its source in order to be purified.

Therefore there must be something missing throughout deep sleep what is essential for understanding.

What is understanding?

People are not in a true being during a deep sleep. To embody "true being" is to know and embody the Truth.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:20 AM, Joker_Theory said:

@Vladimir

Are you still in God mode or god consciousness?

When ever i can i try to notice that everything is inside my consciousness(This feels like it's in my head but i have a feeling it's not) like i have a sphere that is conscious and that everything is inside this sphere. Also, i will meditate with my eyes closed and notice a feeling in my leg then a thought comes up that feeling is in my leg and i will then realise it's just a feeling floating in "space" or consciousness.

Is that useful to awaken or am i waisting my time?

What you are practicing is very useful, you are practicing awareness of your entire field of consciousness, through this you are becoming more conscious, more awake, keep learning by observation.

Thank you for asking this question, you have reminded me to keep practicing this myself. I'm in that state of what you call God mode most of the time, but there is a lot more room for expansion and learning.

Edited by Vladimir

Ah, I get it now! You're a Vlad, that name is also from Vlad the impaler, but he's also part of the inspiration for Dracula, a son of the devil, and lord of the creatures of the night, that sleeps during the day and wakes up at night because the sunshine burns him. He also hates garlic, and has no image in a mirror or any reflective surface. Why? Because when you awaken, you have no image of yourself, or at least a large amount of your self image is gone, so, Vlad + imir (a mirror image), is probably where the Vladimir comes from, a lad that has little to no self esteem. The joke was there in plain sight.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Ah, I get it now! You're a Vlad, that name is also from Vlad the impaler, but he's also part of the inspiration for Dracula, a son of the devil, and lord of the creatures of the night, that sleeps during the day and wakes up at night because the sunshine burns him. He also hates garlic, and has no image in a mirror or any reflective surface. Why? Because when you awaken, you have no image of yourself, or at least a large amount of your self image is gone, so, Vlad + imir (a mirror image), is probably where the Vladimir comes from, a lad that has little to no self esteem. The joke was there in plain sight.

Have you ever tried drugs before?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Vladimir is made up of two words - Vladi and mir. Vladi means "to rule", mir means "the world" and "peace". A perfectly suitable name for me - Ruler of the World with Peace - Vladimir.

On 10/4/2022 at 8:08 PM, Razard86 said:

As long as you perceive evil, and have any preferences or resistance to the present moment of any kind then you have not fully embodied the divine. 

Any judgment of any kind will disconnect the flow of the divine.

Are you saying you don't perceive evil and don't have any preferences or resistance to the present moment of any kind? 

Being able to perceive evil is a normal and healthy human discernment, to suggest that people stop perceiving evil is the definition of insanity and devilry which is what you're suggesting. 

Also, how is it useful not to have any preferences? The entire human experience is based on discernments and preferences, once you stop having these necessary traits, you might as well become a vegetable. 

People resist the present moment for a good reason, it takes time for individuals to work towards acceptance of the present moment.

Judgements (not condemnations) are likewise healthy human traits on which the entire human experience is founded.

Preferences, discernment, judgments, resistance and acceptance is what makes us human. We don't want to "transcend human" we want to be come "more human" by learning a skillful way of thinking and living.

Everyday you are making judgements based on preferences what what you're going to eat, drink, what information you consume and create. You are here at actualized.org because you have certain preferences and judgements. Also, based on the kind of responses I have seen from you, you have a lot of resistances to the present moment. I kindly invite you to take a look at your own triggers before trying to teach anybody on "how to embody the divine".

The goal is not to ignore or try to change your beliefs in hopes that you will "stop perceiving evil", "stop having preferences" and "stop having any resistance to the present moment", the key is to gain understanding of what all evil is for the sake of. Then, and only then, with the understanding and knowing of "for the sake of" part, forgiveness, acceptance, healing and the return to the Original Innocence will come. Then and only then, people will see that there never was evil, because all evil was for the sake of Goodness.

Edited by Vladimir

2 hours ago, Vladimir said:

what is the hell you are talking about? What did you face? how did you feel? Why hell when you are a spiritual person? how things went wrong?

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

what is the hell you are talking about? What did you face? how did you feel? Why hell when you are a spiritual person? how things went wrong?

These are all beautiful questions, thank you. I will work on these.

2 hours ago, Vladimir said:

You're better now though, right?

"Ask me anything" implies you know EVERYTHING. You assume a lot.

But a statement is a statement. Let's verify:

First question - what is my brother's name?

That does not require God's Infinite Powers. With a little internet search, you'll find out. My surname belongs only to members of my family. Yes, one such surname in the whole fucking world:) - which is in YOUR GOD'S MIND. With all respect, Sir>

2 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

"Ask me anything" implies you know EVERYTHING. You assume a lot.

But a statement is a statement. Let's verify:

First question - what is my brother's name?

That does not require God's Infinite Powers. With a little internet search, you'll find out. My surname belongs only to members of my family. Yes, one such surname in the whole fucking world:) - which is in YOUR GOD'S MIND. With all respect, Sir>

You misread the title, it actually says: "I awakened, ask me anything" - this implies intelligent questions about my awakening and existential questions that will incite contemplation, insights and useful conversations about the true nature of reality.

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

You're better now though, right?

I'm not just better, I'm in the best condition I have ever been in my entire life and I'm just getting started.

What I'm pointing out is the careful use of words. Realizing being one with Existence is lovely; often, it's the beginning of a beautiful journey with many ups and downs but gradually growing space in you. I'm happy that this has happened to you, as probably a large number of people on this forum in different ways. But inflating spiritual ego often starts when our imagination exceeds reality which always manifests in ridiculous statements. The truth is absolute, by the way, and the spiritual egos of many beings here have inflated with spiritual farts to the size of Zeppelin. Which never flies, as advertised.