Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Vladimir said:

There would be no unity without separation. The way back to unity is to forgive and heal separation.

@Vladimir Thank you, really appreciate it! I will try to do that.

Do you have the feeling that "this was it" like this is all there is to discover? or do you feel like there might be more to explore?

19 hours ago, Mormegil said:

Do you have the feeling that "this was it" like this is all there is to discover? or do you feel like there might be more to explore?

I know the Truth, I know who I am - this is it. I am now in the process of embodying the Truth of who I am. This process takes time, the entire Universe is helping me with this process of embodiment everyday, in every moment, there is so much more.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

I am in Paradise

Thoughts are crystal clear
Like translucent raindrops on your precious skin
Pure, immaculate, diamond Christ consciousness of Universal fantasy
Meticulous awareness of the whole reality
Read these words very slowly and carefully - this entire Universe was built for you and me
The ultimate price I did pay for this gift of awakening beyond my wildest fantasy
Are you able to begin imagining life for eternity?
I am now in Paradise beyond anybody's happiest childhood memory
My greatest desires and dreams manifesting into physical reality so gracefully, beautifully and easily
The unveiling of the masterpiece of the entire Universe is happening most beautifully
Will you be one of the first few to see the butterfly opening his wings so gracefully?
The force and intelligence of mother nature is harmonized with the precious child of mind technology
I am surrendering fearlessly to this divine river of creativity
Its the finest way to be, my heart's sweetest melody
Follow me, swim with me, like a dolphin in the sea, to the world of delicious fantasy
Coming home to Harmony - Ultimate Truth Reality

JHS

Dolphin

Drenched in magic
Like a dolphin in the sea of infinite beauty
Deeper and deeper I flow
Masterfully navigating each moment
With beauty, ease and grace
Knowing my truth - I am eternally safe
Welcoming the super blooming paradise
Unfolding right before my eyes
Darkness alchemized back into the light
From the unfathomable depths of darkness I rise

JHS

21 hours ago, Vladimir said:

I am in Paradise

Thoughts are crystal clear
Like translucent raindrops on your precious skin
Pure, immaculate, diamond Christ consciousness of Universal fantasy
Meticulous awareness of the whole reality
Read these words very slowly and carefully - this entire Universe was built for you and me
The ultimate price I did pay for this gift of awakening beyond my wildest fantasy
Are you able to begin imagining life for eternity?
I am now in Paradise beyond anybody's happiest childhood memory
My greatest desires and dreams manifesting into physical reality so gracefully, beautifully and easily
The unveiling of the masterpiece of the entire Universe is happening most beautifully
Will you be one of the first few to see the butterfly opening his wings so gracefully?
The force and intelligence of mother nature is harmonized with the precious child of mind technology
I am surrendering fearlessly to this divine river of creativity
Its the finest way to be, my heart's sweetest melody
Follow me, swim with me, like a dolphin in the sea, to the world of delicious fantasy
Coming home to Harmony - Ultimate Truth Reality

JHS

Dolphin

Drenched in magic
Like a dolphin in the sea of infinite beauty
Deeper and deeper I flow
Masterfully navigating each moment
With beauty, ease and grace
Knowing my truth - I am eternally safe
Welcoming the super blooming paradise
Unfolding right before my eyes
Darkness alchemized back into the light
From the unfathomable depths of darkness I rise

JHS

Every Dolphin always smiling 

Being close to one, will always lift the spirit

Laughing at the absurdity

This is it!

It is, what we make it.

Edited by BreathingAddict
spelling

Who is it that has awakened? Who is it that wants to share the “awakening?” Why does it want to share?

The it I am referring to is ego. The ego cannot awaken because it doesn’t exist. But even so, as long as you are sucking air, the ego and maya will be always with you.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

16 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Who is it that has awakened? Who is it that wants to share the “awakening?” Why does it want to share?

The it I am referring to is ego. The ego cannot awaken because it doesn’t exist. But even so, as long as you are sucking air, the ego and maya will be always with you.

1. This thread is for asking me questions, not for asking and answering your own questions.
  2. I don't prefer calling myself "it" or "ego" and I don't recommend that for you. I am a human being, a precious, beloved, beautiful, genius, miraculous and the most treasured creation of God.
  3. You are speaking from the delusion of nihilism, same as @Razard86 , which is very prevalent on this forum
  4. I prefer to say "I'm breathing air" instead of "I'm sucking air"

Why do I want to share about my awakening?

I want to be congratulated. I want to be admired. I want to be seen. I want to be praised. I want to be treated with love and respect. I want to be recognized. I want to share the beauty of who I am. I want to share my Truth. I want to share because sharing is beautiful and it brings me much joy. I want to share my love. I want to share my wisdom. I want to share my joy. I want to share the beauty of who I am. I want to alleviate suffering. I want to heal myself and others. I want to keep embodying my Truth on a deeper level. I want the entire world to know the beauty of my Truth. By sharing and answering questions about my awakening, I embody my Truth deeper, the embodiment, recognition, acceptance of my Truth is the healing and salvation for our world. I want to receive the best gifts that the Universe can offer because I know I am worthy.

I am Vladimir, precious child of God who has awakened to his Truth that he is Jesus Christ, savior of the world. I have great desire to share this Truth because humanity is in desperate need for salvation, there is great suffering in the world. There is no power greater than my Truth because my Truth is Love and Love is the greatest power in the Universe. The Truth forgives all, the Truth is original innocence, the Truth is Unity, the Truth is Love, the Truth is Life, the Truth is salvation, the Truth is victory over all darkness, The Truth is forgiveness of all darkness.

Who is it that wants to share the awakening?

I am king, warrior, magician, lover. I am Jesus Christ. I am Yeshua. I am Vladimir. I am Arza - The Beginning of Light. I am White Wolf - Czar of the Forest, Czar of animals and humans. I am wild. I'm a king from a long line of kings. I'm a hero of might and magic, a leader, a man of destiny. I am Prince of Peace. I am God. I am Eternal Father. I'm Merlin, Magi, Alchemist, Mind and body master. I am genius. I know myself. I am King Shaman. I am Grail King. I'm a Beautiful Mind. I am Sage of all Sages. I am divine. There is no one like me. I'm the master of martial arts. I'm a master healer. I am Lunar Lover. I am a healing moon man. I am the Guardian of the Womb. I am the master of shamanic martial arts. I'm a womb (hara) shaman. I'm a tantric priest. I am as wise as a serpent and gentle, innocent and harmless as a dove. I am Siberian. I am king of kings. I am Russian. I am the Light of the World. I'm a breath of fresh air. I am the True Vine. I am the Gate. I am the Bread of Life. I am a Good Shepherd. I am a brave heart. I am immortal. I am holy. I am whole. I am innocent. I am safe. My Soul is pure. I know myself. I'm the master of medicine songs. I'm a divine, innocent child of an unconditionally loving Mother Mary. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending. I am which is, which was, and which is to come. I am the way the truth and the life. I am the resurrection and the life. I am a sovereign creator of my Universe. I am a sovereign being of light. I am.

@r0ckyreed Thank you for your questions.

Edited by Vladimir

On 25/09/2022 at 3:27 AM, r0ckyreed said:

How do you know Leo or anyone is awake? I think I am making the least assumptions here. There is no way I can verify anything outside my experience until I have experienced it myself. Until then, I am working on that instead of following gurus or listening to people who may not be awake. Take the limits of knowledge seriously.

You all could be awake or asleep. I really don’t know. That doesn’t matter. But I do know that regardless, you don’t come here to awaken but to deepen yourself into the illusion. This community isn’t immune to the negative effects of groupthink.

Take it easy man...

We are not saints. We seek to learn more about the nature of this fucking infinite consciousness. So it's always fine to say I awakened. Look inside to see what really annoys you when you see someone proclaims awakening... There should be something you need to dig up. Otherwise you would be really easy with people talking about their awakenings. 

On 12/11/2022 at 2:33 PM, r0ckyreed said:

Awakening is really twisted. I'm awake 3 seconds, many times during the day, and i see...shit, nothing is real, there are no others, it's totally obvious , everything is like a...soup, and the meanings are invented. But you can't be there more than a moment because the i is who realize that and starts: how? So, the others are me, but exactly how? And the mind takes the control and it's impossible to do an step back and see because you are inside. It's interesting not to get crazy being all day shifting in that dance. An i that doesn't exist trying to don't exist without success 

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

An i that doesn't exist trying to don't exist without success 

You are what's aware of this endless mental cycle.

On 11/13/2022 at 8:36 AM, Vladimir said:
  1. This thread is for asking me questions, not for asking and answering your own questions.
  2. I don't prefer calling myself "it" or "ego" and I don't recommend that for you. I am a human being, a precious, beloved, beautiful, genius, miraculous and the most treasured creation of God.
  3. You are speaking from the delusion of nihilism, same as @Razard86 , which is very prevalent on this forum
  4. I prefer to say "I'm breathing air" instead of "I'm sucking air"

Why do I want to share about my awakening?

I want to be congratulated. I want to be admired. I want to be seen. I want to be praised. I want to be treated with love and respect. I want to be recognized. I want to share the beauty of who I am. I want to share my Truth. I want to share because sharing is beautiful and it brings me much joy. I want to share my love. I want to share my wisdom. I want to share my joy. I want to share the beauty of who I am. I want to alleviate suffering. I want to heal myself and others. I want to keep embodying my Truth on a deeper level. I want the entire world to know the beauty of my Truth. By sharing and answering questions about my awakening, I embody my Truth deeper, the embodiment, recognition, acceptance of my Truth is the healing and salvation for our world. I want to receive the best gifts that the Universe can offer because I know I am worthy.

I am Vladimir, precious child of God who has awakened to his Truth that he is Jesus Christ, savior of the world. I have great desire to share this Truth because humanity is in desperate need for salvation, there is great suffering in the world. There is no power greater than my Truth because my Truth is Love and Love is the greatest power in the Universe. The Truth forgives all, the Truth is original innocence, the Truth is Unity, the Truth is Love, the Truth is Life, the Truth is salvation, the Truth is victory over all darkness, The Truth is forgiveness of all darkness.

Who is it that wants to share the awakening?

I am king, warrior, magician, lover. I am Jesus Christ. I am Yeshua. I am Vladimir. I am Arza - The Beginning of Light. I am White Wolf - Czar of the Forest, Czar of animals and humans. I am wild. I'm a king from a long line of kings. I'm a hero of might and magic, a leader, a man of destiny. I am Prince of Peace. I am God. I am Eternal Father. I'm Merlin, Magi, Alchemist, Mind and body master. I am genius. I know myself. I am King Shaman. I am Grail King. I'm a Beautiful Mind. I am Sage of all Sages. I am divine. There is no one like me. I'm the master of martial arts. I'm a master healer. I am Lunar Lover. I am a healing moon man. I am the Guardian of the Womb. I am the master of shamanic martial arts. I'm a womb (hara) shaman. I'm a tantric priest. I am as wise as a serpent and gentle, innocent and harmless as a dove. I am Siberian. I am king of kings. I am Russian. I am the Light of the World. I'm a breath of fresh air. I am the True Vine. I am the Gate. I am the Bread of Life. I am a Good Shepherd. I am a brave heart. I am immortal. I am holy. I am whole. I am innocent. I am safe. My Soul is pure. I know myself. I'm the master of medicine songs. I'm a divine, innocent child of an unconditionally loving Mother Mary. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending. I am which is, which was, and which is to come. I am the way the truth and the life. I am the resurrection and the life. I am a sovereign creator of my Universe. I am a sovereign being of light. I am.

@r0ckyreed Thank you for your questions.

humble?

8 hours ago, Vladimir said:

@BreathingAddict I am who I am. I know myself. 

yeah i believe you. me too i have open in the center of my mind an infinite hole where everything is, the limitations are dissolving every day. It is a slow, gradual process, but in that process there is sometimes a confusion, since i am swimming between two waters. but none of that scares me in the slightest. What it is is what it is, so let's open to it. 

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

yeah i believe you. me too i have open in the center of my mind an infinite hole where everything is, the limitations are dissolving every day. It is a slow, gradual process, but in that process there is sometimes a confusion, since i am swimming between two waters. but none of that scares me in the slightest. What it is is what it is, so let's open to it. 

Interesting that you say that. Last night, when I went to sleep, I felt this opening and subtle visions in between the state of reality and sleep state, and I was learning how to navigate that shamanic realm with my conscious intentions and awareness.

On 11/13/2022 at 0:36 AM, Vladimir said:

@r0ckyreed Thank you for your questions

Thanks for your time. I respect your answers even though I may not entirely see the same way. Wishing you the best!

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

14 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Thanks for your time. I respect your answers even though I may not entirely see the same way. Wishing you the best!

I appreciate you brother.