Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

@Vladimir

On 9/30/2022 at 7:16 PM, Vladimir said:

This sounds vague and sarcastic. Could you be more specific? What question are you asking?

Are you sleeping now?

On 02/10/2022 at 5:14 PM, inFlow said:

@Vladimir There ONE reason for reality to be/come into being, what is that reason?

The reason is the sharing of Love. God wants to get the illussion of giving and recieving love. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

On 9/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, Vladimir said:

I am Jesus Christ. I am saved. I am safe.

hmmm....IDK

Would you agree that you are Hitler, Stalin and Mao?

On 9/24/2022 at 10:00 PM, Vladimir said:

Become the observer, learn by observation, practice awareness and consciousness in everything, literally everything including - thoughts, feelings, sensations, words, actions, habits. Awareness of breath is a great way to start practicing and developing awareness, breath is always present and it's connected to thoughts and feelings.

Yes sir!

On 9/25/2022 at 2:12 PM, Vladimir said:

What is the nature or substance of you? What are you made out of, so to speak?

Consciousness

Yes sir!

On 9/25/2022 at 9:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

When someone here says they've just had an awakening, don't be a cynical dick about it. Let them have their awakening on their terms. Doesn't matter if it's the ultimate or not.

This is one of the very few places on the internet where you will find people that get it. Thanks for creating this space.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:53 AM, Dear Fiona said:

I "woke up" about two years ago. Saw through the illusion. It was spontaneous. I was never looking for "enlightenment" ( I've never meditated in my life) so I was very disoriented. 
But yeah. Even I still don't know what "woke up" means to be honest. I just picked that word up, cos "enlightened" sounds really ridiculous. 
It's not real. It's not personal.
I do really love that. I really do.  

Awakening and enlightenment are different things in my book.

On 10/1/2022 at 2:26 PM, Vladimir said:

Light. Darkness. Truth.

Light Darkness True Self.png

LOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!

hahahahaaha!!!!!!

We got punked bro!

Nice one Vlad, you got me good!

Edited by Arcangelo

45 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

LOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!

hahahahaaha!!!!!!

We got punked bro!

Nice one Vlad, you got me good!

What do you mean? Why is this funny?

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir  When you say you remained dead for 18 months, what was your body doing at that time?

Was Vladimir still talking, breathing, going to work whilst feeling dead inside?

Was his body just laying in bed the whole time, like a depression?

Would you say it was what people mean by a dark night of the soul?

What is it like to be dead in a body?

What was it like for your wife, did she worry, could you explain, did she have to care for you?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Yes, I have faced mental illness and real suffering on my journey.

Details? unless you don't want to talk about it. 

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

@Vladimir  When you say you remained dead for 18 months, what was your body doing at that time?

Was Vladimir still talking, breathing, going to work whilst feeling dead inside?

What was it like for your wife, did she worry, could you explain, did she have to care for you?

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Details? unless you don't want to talk about it. 

When you say you remained dead for 18 months, what was your body doing at that time?

I spent most of the time laying in bed in a dark hotel/motel room, ordering vodka, cigarettes and food. I drank a lot of alcohol (about a bottle of vodka on average) and smoked about a pack of the strongest cigarettes I could find without a filter almost every day during these 18 months.

I could still breath, talk, think and move around. I lost all desire to do anything. All I wanted to do is to distract myself from the truth of what I have become. I did everything I could to numb what I was feeling and distract myself from a never-ending stream of thoughts and visions that tormented me.

Yes, I was in bed most of the time, it was like a depression but much worse, I was tormented, I almost did not sleep at all during the 18 months, and when I did, I had terrifying visions. I would also have these visions while I was not sleeping with my eyes open, especially during the night. I had thoughts of suicide many times during this time, what stopped me was knowing that hurting my physical body would not alleviate my suffering.

This was worse than any dark night of the soul anybody has ever experienced. I went through the deepest depths of Hell. I had gone through a very difficult dark night of the soul prior to this experience. That doesn't even come close to the depths of suffering I have experienced while being dead for 18 months.

I felt evil, I became the devil. I saw visions of pure evil with my eyes opened and closed. I felt the root source of depression, loneliness, abandonment, guilt, insanity, ugliness, illness, bizarreness, shame, fear, failure, separation, chaos, evil, hatred, self hatred and all darkness. I felt like the entire Universe turned against me. I became the worst of the worst. I hated myself, everybody and the entire world. I could not stand being around other people, I avoided sun light as much as I could. I could not rest at all, time went by very slowly. It was like waiting on a death row in a prison of my own mind, thinking that the ultimate punishment of eternal suffering is inevitable. I felt like I had become the craziest and most evil person in the world. I felt like I had become separated from the entire world. I did not feel myself, I did not feel alive, I felt complete disconnection and separation from my body, myself and the entire world.

Yes she worried very much and tried to do everything she could to help me. She asked me if there is anything she can do to help me, I told her - no. She couldn't understand what was happening to me, nobody could understand what was happening to me.

6 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

felt evil, I became the devil. I saw visions of pure evil with my eyes opened and closed. I felt the root source of depression, loneliness, abandonment, guilt, insanity, ugliness, illness, bizarreness, shame, fear, failure, separation, chaos, evil, hatred, self hatred and all darkness. I felt like the entire Universe turned against me. I became the worst of the worst. I hated myself, everybody and the entire world. I could not stand being around other people, I avoided sun light as much as I could. I could not rest at all, time went by very slowly. It was like waiting on a death row in a prison of my own mind, thinking that the ultimate punishment of eternal suffering is inevitable. I felt like I had become the craziest and most evil person in the world. I felt like I had become separated from the entire world. I did not feel myself, I did not feel alive, I felt complete disconnection and separation from my body, myself and the entire world.

Sounds really bad. Great that you could get out of that hellish loop.

On 10/3/2022 at 6:55 AM, Breakingthewall said:

@Vladimir

ask yourself where your need to show yourself as enlightened, messiah and teacher of others comes from. You have had a spiritual awakening, great. just go deeper, embody the truth as completely as possible, remove all vanity. if truly your destiny is to be a teacher, that will happen. perhaps it is another, it is not necessary to force things. who forces everything is the ego

I don't need to do anything. My desire to reveal myself as enlightened, messiah and teacher comes from wanting to share the beauty of Truth with my brothers and sisters. Why? Because it brings me great joy. Because I love loving other people, other beings and the entire world. Because the time to love is now. Because the time for the revelation has come, because it's time to alleviate the suffering of our world. Because I am conscious and embodied leader and role model of what love thinks, sounds, acts, feels and looks like. It is my responsibility, great desire and one of the greatest joys to be the shepherd guiding others to the light, love, innocence, healing and awakening.

People want hope, I want to inspire hope and faith that miracles are coming sooner than later. I want to convey understanding to people that everybody is innocent because all "sin" was for the sake of greater Goodness. This awakening is not just about me awakening and then coming back and living "ordinary life", the entire world, has been, and will continue to awaken with me, the entire world will change towards goodness and love with my awakening. 

Edited by Vladimir

How did you get there, Besides the Will part

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.