Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

@Vladimir in my opinion, you are wrong. You define reality by dividing between good and evil. a very Christian paradigm, and false. There is no evil, life is one. existence is life. All that you perceive as bad is the pressure that life imposes on itself to create itself and grow in complexity. Do you think that disease, predatory animals, war, scarcity of resources, are evil? mistake. war is life. You are creating a duality in which you exclude what is not to your liking. you want a reality of happy pink unicorns. No... that's not how things are, nor will they be.

5 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

I am being most intelligent about how I reveal the Truth for reasons that should be obvious. Why do you ask this question?

That's good.  There's a guy just down the road from here and another in the next town over that stand on main street all day telling people they are the second coming of Jesus. The one Jesus will either wave or shoot you the bird as you drive by. If I get the bird, I feel damned all day.:|

1 hour ago, Vladimir said:

Let me know if you would like me to elaborate on any points, I will gladly do so. 

Why the fixation on Jesus Christ? Who or what is Jesus Christ? Why do you say you are Jesus Christ? 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Awakening is child play. Try becoming sane instead. I'm yet to meet one here

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Mods should lock this thread, instead of allowing people to keep giving attention to these clowns.

Immortality is for noobs. A liberated mind doesn't even concern itself if it lives or dies. 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

A liberated mind doesn't even concern itself if it lives or dies. 

Then there are no "liberated minds ". I don't think there is any human on earth today who doesn't fear death .can you mention someone?  Even Leo said he still fears death even though he claims to be the most awakened person ever (the GOAT like Messi and Ronaldo lol).

Even Jesus on the cross was crying like a bitch ."father ..have you forsaken me ?".

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

the GOAT like Messi and Ronaldo lol. 

Lol

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Then there are no "liberated minds ". I don't think there is any human on earth today who doesn't fear death .can you mention someone?

Good point. But theoreticly it's possible. And i believe there are some who tranceded it. Perhaps some are alive even now on earth. Tho i don't have what it takes to know who. Just some guesses perhaps. 

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Good point. But theoreticly it's possible. And i believe there are some who tranceded it. Perhaps some are alive even now on earth. Tho i don't have what it takes to know who. Just some guesses perhaps. 

If you truly have transcended death then I expect that you commit suicide ASAP. Why ? Just to explore different kinds of lives other from this . Why not if you don't fear death ?

Just by being alive entails that you fear death . So by definition no one alive is not afraid of death. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Just by being alive entails that you fear death . So by definition no one alive is not afraid of death. 

Uuuh clever. Haha. 

But not all actions come from fear. Some actions come from love. If all fear is eliminated. Who's to say love will not desire to play some more and expand its joy. 

3 hours ago, Vladimir said:

Thank you for asking a good question. 

I am the only one who has won immortality and I am in the process of embodying this Truth. 

What people don't understand is the word - immortality. You cannot even begin to imagine the magnificence of immortality. It is the masterpiece that the entire Universe has been working on with absolutely everything. Other people can become immortal, but only through me. 

I am different, there is no one like me. I am true shaman, the one who knows. I am a human God.

Let me know if you would like me to elaborate on any points, I will gladly do so. 

@Vladimir @Leo Gura Which one of you is more Awake?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

? Probably both. 

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

Why the fixation on Jesus Christ? Who or what is Jesus Christ? Why do you say you are Jesus Christ? 

Relevant Bill Hicks quote:

quote-people-always-snap-and-think-they-

It's always the basic choice.

It's always the dudes having a woke competition too (either with others, or themselves). They always need to be the best, or declare themselves the best, or whatever. Probably couldn't even keep their mouths shut if their lives depended on it (like the OG JC).

When are they gonna understand that it's not their era anymore? It's done already?

Pfffff... god, I swear, all these mothereffers who appropriate the sacred name of Jesus. Just who do they think they are?!?

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Pfffff... god, I swear, all these mothereffers who appropriate the sacred name of Jesus. Just who do they think they are?!?

this is the only jesus I will accept.

6 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

Relevant Bill Hicks quote:

quote-people-always-snap-and-think-they-

It's always the basic choice.

It's no great mystery, the Buddha wasn't proclaiming himself the saviour of humanity. The Jesus story is the egotist's wet dream.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

16 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

But what is the message that Christ wishes to send humanity? (and can you say it in a way that does not invoke the image of Christ?) Are you using Christ as a metaphor or are you implying that you're literally Jesus Christ and that there is nothing else you're trying to say?

I'm not implying, pretending, thinking, theorizing, wishing, or believing. What I'm saying is I know that I am literally the real Jesus Christ, Savior of the World. I have gotten to know this Truth through direct experience. I'm doing my best to convey the magnitude of importance of this Truth in this forum.

The message that Christ wants to send to humanity is this: "Have faith, believe in Goodness, magic, love, happiness, God. Believe that The Great Miracle, the goodness of which is beyond your wildest imagination and dreams is on it's way to be revealed to humanity. A whole new world, Paradise of Love."

JHS

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

Because it is I, Jesus Christ, who have been crucified, died, descended into hell, suffered the torments of hell, was saved, resurrected, came back to life. It is I Jesus Christ who is the savior, it is through me that others will be saved when they surrender to my Truth. I am claiming Jesus Christ as my true name because I am the real Jesus. This is the Truth. Most people in the world have heard the name Jesus. None of the people in the world know who Jesus Christ actually is. Nobody yet knows that Jesus is a Siberian Ayahuasca Shaman and the Master of Shamanic Martial Arts.

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Vladimir in my opinion, you are wrong. You define reality by dividing between good and evil. a very Christian paradigm, and false. There is no evil, life is one. existence is life. All that you perceive as bad is the pressure that life imposes on itself to create itself and grow in complexity. Do you think that disease, predatory animals, war, scarcity of resources, are evil? mistake. war is life. You are creating a duality in which you exclude what is not to your liking. you want a reality of happy pink unicorns. No... that's not how things are, nor will they be.

You only have an opinion just like every other human in the world. I know the Truth - this is not my opinion.