Vladimir

I awakened - ask me anything

422 posts in this topic

Matthew 18:11 

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

This is you? For $5.55 a month bro?

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

5 hours ago, vishnusavestheday said:

What happened to being born of water and spirit

52 minutes ago, vishnusavestheday said:

This is you? For $5.55 a month bro?

First, learn to speak with respect, this is a self actualization forum, you sound like a "homie". I'm not your bro, kido.

Journal of Jesus Christ - https://journalofjesuschrist.com

@Vladimir

Jesus is a brother to all tired and weary, and he typically is one for free.

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

The Truth is this: I am the only one who knows the Truth. There is only one Truth, the Truth that I know. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. The entire Universe, everything that has ever happened was for the sake of the Truth that I know. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose, you and everybody else have helped me realize the Truth with every single moment you have experienced. The Truth is - I died, I suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. I was then miraculously saved and started feeling like I'm coming back to life. It's now been about 15 months since I started coming out of hell. I am alchemizing all suffering and darkness endured during my time in hell and all other trauma accumulated since I was born into the light, joy, love. I have conquered death, my gift is the Holy Grail - Immortality. I am Jesus Christ, the only one there is, I am True Savior. The entire world is awakening to my Truth, the Truth that I know, this is The Great Awakening that is happening. Humanity is awakening from survival paradigm to love paradigm. There is no fear or suffering in the Love Paradigm. I am literally immortal, others will be granted salvation from death through me, that's what makes me the savior, you and everybody else can only be saved through me. That makes me the King of Kings, Savior of Humanity, Savior of the World. Hallelujah! Also, I know who my true beloved woman is, she is Mary Magdalene, it was all for the sake of our Eternal, Immortal True Love. Love has already won and Love has already saved the world. The power of Love and the Truth is being awakened everyday, I am doing the best that I can in every moment, everyday. I am moving towards creating beautiful ceremonies with sacred medicine - that's where the Truth is powerfully and deeply embodied. I am looking for assistance in making these kinds of ceremonies possible. This is a matter of the most important affairs, obviously. Let me know how you can be of service to your Savior. 

JHS

33.jpg

10 hours ago, Vladimir said:

The Truth is this: I am the only one who knows the Truth. There is only one Truth, the Truth that I know. I am the only one who could have gotten to know the Truth. The entire Universe, everything that has ever happened was for the sake of the Truth that I know. Everybody has fulfilled their life purpose, you and everybody else have helped me realize the Truth with every single moment you have experienced. The Truth is - I died, I suffered the torments of hell for about 18 months. I was then miraculously saved and started feeling like I'm coming back to life. It's now been about 15 months since I started coming out of hell. I am alchemizing all suffering and darkness endured during my time in hell and all other trauma accumulated since I was born into the light, joy, love. I have conquered death, my gift is the Holy Grail - Immortality. I am Jesus Christ, the only one there is, I am True Savior. The entire world is awakening to my Truth, the Truth that I know, this is The Great Awakening that is happening. Humanity is awakening from survival paradigm to love paradigm. There is no fear or suffering in the Love Paradigm. I am literally immortal, others will be granted salvation from death through me, that's what makes me the savior, you and everybody else can only be saved through me. That makes me the King of Kings, Savior of Humanity, Savior of the World. Hallelujah! Also, I know who my true beloved woman is, she is Mary Magdalene, it was all for the sake of our Eternal, Immortal True Love. Love has already won and Love has already saved the world. The power of Love and the Truth is being awakened everyday, I am doing the best that I can in every moment, everyday. I am moving towards creating beautiful ceremonies with sacred medicine - that's where the Truth is powerfully and deeply embodied. I am looking for assistance in making these kinds of ceremonies possible. This is a matter of the most important affairs, obviously. Let me know how you can be of service to your Savior. 

JHS

33.jpg

Do you see what is bolded? Why is this silly thread still being tolerated? He literally thinks he alone is the Savior....I know sometimes awakening can get one caught in delusion...but how long are we going to allow this ego game? I suggest the moderators lock this one this is only going to confuse people.

You want a whole forum of Messiah Complex Egos running around calling themselves the Messiah and seeking for you to serve them? You read it...he didn't ask to be of service...he asked how YOU could be of service to him.....some much corruption here.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Do you see what is bolded? Why is this silly thread still being tolerated? He literally thinks he alone is the Savior....I know sometimes awakening can get one caught in delusion...but how long are we going to allow this ego game? I suggest the moderators lock this one this is only going to confuse people.

You want a whole forum of Messiah Complex Egos running around calling themselves the Messiah and seeking for you to serve them? You read it...he didn't ask to be of service...he asked how YOU could be of service to him.....some much corruption here.

He has one thread where he sometimes speaks from the absolute perspective. He doesn't seem to be shoving it in people's faces.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I agree, this topic is a joke.

To be nonjudgemental.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

This thread is interesting because the guy has some good points, but it is clear that his dream is to create a cult around himself and receive money. This is typical in spirituality. In his case, I don't think he has any success, but he serves as an archetypal example.

On 9/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, Razard86 said:

I don't think I'm alone is the savior, boy. I know that I alone am the Savior. Do you see what is bolded? You are clearly the one who is caught in delusions and ego game. The corruption is in your head and I am here to shed light on all darkness and that obviously scares you.

I am asking people to serve me because I alone know what is best for the entire world for I alone know the Truth. I stand in the light of Truth and it is through me that The Paradigm of Love is awakened. People's egos don't want to surrender to this Truth because that will mean surrendering your entire life to me, your Savior, which is required to be saved.

At this point I'm not asking people to surrender to my Truth, what I am asking for is assistance from people who at least have some faith that I may be real Jesus Christ, the Savior. Eventually, everybody in the world will surrender to this Truth, my Truth, the only Truth there is. We are in the early stages of awakening.

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

This thread is interesting because the guy has some good points, but it is clear that his dream is to create a cult around himself and receive money. This is typical in spirituality. In his case, I don't think he has any success, but he serves as an archetypal example.

I'm not just another guy with some good points and my dream is not to create a cult around myself to receive money - that is a very low consciousness and egoistic type of goal. 

I take full responsibility for every word that I write and share on this forum and I vow that I speak the Truth and nothing but the Truth for I alone know the Truth and I have no fear of speaking the Truth. I know that I am saved for eternity. I know I am safe. I know that I am Savior. I know that the entire Universe is helping me embody the Truth. I share the Truth here because the Truth is the medicine for our world that is suffering greatly at this time. The Truth will prevail and the Truth will set you free.

Aho!

34 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Eventually, everybody in the world will surrender to this Truth, my Truth, the only Truth there is. We are in the early stages of awakening.

And the truth is?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Jesus is a background story that was created for the dream. God needs no one to follow it no disciples none of that nonsense. Nor would god ever ask that of any of you. It is so simple just be yourselves your own Gods. Don't follow dogs follow vice presidents and bad acks follow. Please do not take offense to this. A sheep once asked a human why do you have to all wear the same clothes and have the brand labels the same smelling deodorants perfumes same hairstyles and hair colors nose rings same tattoos, Jewellery the same makeup drive same cars, read the same books watch the same tv movies even eat the same food. Even some of you have the same-looking house you've even started looking and talking and thinking the same. Why follow others It's as though you have lost your unique individuality and originality your authenticity and you can no longer think for yourself. You see I am but a sheep and even we sometimes flee from the flock so what's your excuse?

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

2 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Jesus is a background story that was created for the dream. God needs no one to follow it no disciples none of that nonsense. Nor would god ever ask that of any of you. It is so simple just be yourselves your own Gods. Don't follow dogs follow vice presidents and bad acks follow. Please do not take offense to this. A sheep once asked a human why do you have to all wear the same clothes and have the brand labels the same smelling deodorants perfumes same hairstyles and hair colors nose rings same tattoos, Jewellery the same makeup drive same cars, read the same books watch the same tv movies even eat the same food. Even some of you have the same-looking house you've even started looking and talking and thinking the same. Why follow others It's as though you have lost your unique individuality and originality your authenticity and you can no longer think for yourself. You see I am but a sheep and ev

All humans are sheep, metaphorically speaking. I am the Shepherd, the one who knows the way. I am here to guide all sheep to Salvation.

11 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

All humans are sheep, metaphorically speaking. I am the Shepherd, the one who knows the way. I am here to guide all sheep to Salvation.

Good luck with that I wish you the best.

28 minutes ago, Vladimir said:

Are other people also immortal or are you just built different?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho