Sanguine

Places to find "high value" women

26 posts in this topic

Where do i find "high value" women? You guys got some ideas? 

I got this far?
Yoga, Business events (in sectors women are highly represented), high class parties (i don't like basic money driven people though)?

Some context: 
I'm 33, have no hard time to "get with girls", live in a city where there is an abundance of women, had some steady relationships, but...
I'm looking for the one. Beautifull, charming, high IQ an EQ. 27 y/o or older. 

These random "girls" on the street (a lot of girls study in this place) don't cut it for me. 

Any tips? 

Edited by Sanguine

1 hour ago, Sanguine said:

Where do i find "high value" women? You guys got some ideas? 

Value is always relative.

What do you find valuable in a partner?

1 hour ago, Sanguine said:

Beautifull, charming, high IQ an EQ. 27 y/o or older. 

This is kind of a short list.

The more you flesh out what this high value partner looks like, the more obvious it will be where to go. 

Get clearer on what you want.

Raise your own value and you'll automatically be invited to places where you'll find high class upper echelon kind of people. Mingle in that crowd, you'll surely run into your types. 

I don't know why that would be hard. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

55 minutes ago, spiritual memes said:

I hear earth is a good place to look if you want high value women...

+1 Winner.

Practically, such women are quite rare, so you will have to approach a lot of women to find this "one".

Spiritual gatherings like yoga is probably your best bet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Practically, such women are quite rare, so you will have to approach a lot of women to find this "one".

Spiritual gatherings like yoga is probably your best bet.

Spiritual gatherings are crawling with broken, dysfunctional people. 

They are trying though…

42 minutes ago, TurquoiseAngel said:

They are trying though…

How do you even expect a high quality spiritual woman to have never been insanely broken? Do you expect her to be born this way, lol? 

I found the most deep women and probably people in general are the ones who were excruciatingly broken but then perceiveired and found some light in themselves and in life in general

I don't even consider any "normal" chick at this point to even be a worthwhile partner. The amount of light is usually in direct proportion to how much darkness a person has been through

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 hours ago, TurquoiseAngel said:

They are trying though…

What a shitty , stupid judgement. Spiritual circles have some of the most heart opened people I’ve ever met. And they are no less broken than the deluded idiots in society who just get fucked up on drugs and distraction their whole lives. What constitutes an unbroken normal person for you? 

I agree with Leo, the top notch babes are going to be in Yoga studios. Insanely nice bodies, healthy, they don’t get fucked up, are spiritual, usually nice and sweet and very in touch with their femininity 

3 hours ago, TurquoiseAngel said:

They are trying though…

Teal Swan events for sure :P

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

I don't even consider any "normal" chick at this point to even be a worthwhile partner. The amount of light is usually in direct proportion to how much darkness a person has been through

Not really, there's a lot of quality Buddha at The Gas Pump podcast's guests, who have had comfy childhoods and lifes.

The only guy I know in real life who went to realise this fantasy of going to Tibet to meditate in the mountains have also had a comfy life and has been a doctor before going on a journey.

So, yeah I don't buy it. Your past is probably not corelated in that way with how spiritual you are.

3 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

The amount of light is usually in direct proportion to how much darkness a person has been through

Not really. The most spiritual people are born that way. It's genetic.

Value is relative. You say you might like money driven people, then business events are probably your best bet. 
If you look for well developed people then acting class might be an option if that is something you would like to do. Basically there are more women then men doing it in general and also for acting you constantly have to change perspective to act authentically plus most people go there to let go of social anxiety which is both a high consciousness thing to do. I do acting classes and for my acting class it’s also about being socially critical so it’s a super duper stage green place. Of course that’s still far away from a spiritual place but really even authentic stage green isn’t to common also. I mean you gotta settle somewhere.

Get to know people in high-end clubs and restaurants then get familiar and igrained within their hierarchy structure. There should be plenty of high-value women sticking around. 

Also, sign up for some dance lessons like Salsa. Plenty of more experienced, high quality women to find there as well. They also throw a lot of events..

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not really. The most spiritual people are born that way. It's genetic.

22 hours ago, Girzo said:

Not really, there's a lot of quality Buddha at The Gas Pump podcast's guests, who have had comfy childhoods and lifes.

The only guy I know in real life who went to realise this fantasy of going to Tibet to meditate in the mountains have also had a comfy life and has been a doctor before going on a journey.

So, yeah I don't buy it. Your past is probably not corelated in that way with how spiritual you are.

I'm not talking about just being spiritual and having a talent for it, I'm talking about the general depth of a human being

Cases like these can happen, sure, but it's very rare

What often happens when people have a too comfy life is that they get paradigm locked in their culture and they sort of fly on their superficial pants

Maybe it's my bias, but I don't see a person would be compatible with me if he didn't have big lows (and probably high highs). Maybe that's just talks about me being a sort of mix max person I don't know. I just personally don't see myself with a normal non crazy too "stable" girl. 

Every time I interacted/been with these stable girls, my experience was for the most part superficial as fuck, so much so that it was making me depressed every time

But almost every time I interact with a so called crazy girl or a broken girl, a teal swan workshop goer as you say, it was very deep every time. You can sense the depth of their living and the viscerality of it, how they experienced it all and how they cope, it's amazing

I also notice a correlation that broken/ex broken women tend to be fairly humble and SUPER inclusive of everybody, while mainstream chicks usually act in a very  ignorantly arrogant way, judging everybody who has had a worse baseline life experience than them

That's my experience overall in Russia, maybe in your countries it's much better here w ordinary girls, but from what I can tell, you guys are struggling with them too

I also have a history of dating/trying to date a lot of top university straight A students, "good" girls, and probably got too sick of it. It's really way too often the case that a lot of conventional educational makes you dumber.

I always wanted a smart woman, but I found straight A women are not really that smart, at least not in the ways I want them to be 

Now I'm looking for a hot witch broken woman. Maybe I need to go to a Teal Swan workshop indeed ?

Edited by Hello from Russia

4 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Totally agree with @Hello from Russia I love my crazy chicks. They make life way more fun and exciting. 

This, lol. 

The question is, we may like the crazies, but is that for temporary fulfilment, or can you see yourself settling down? 

Library and parks. 

Conferences

Events with an intellectual component to them like book seminars.

University campuses IF you re the right age and can pull it off.

Anywhere thats not a club/bar almost hahahah.