8gates

Andrew tates final message

136 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

@Leo Gura What practical resources would you suggest for business? Dont tell me PBD ?

Rsd is way too unpractical if you need hard technical business knowledge.

Give me some channels or even courses for good business knowledge, I'm willing to pay whatever it costs.

I've lost way too much time with the overly theoretical RSD-type content and my success is nowhere near. 

What's pbd?

Edited by hyruga

Speaking to the original message, I think he had numerous instances of misogynist behaviours.

I think its good that he's been cancelled.

I've heard the argument that someone else will fill the vacuum. However, I disagree with that. If youtube approach tate-like figure's cancellations in the way they've approached the pickup cancellations, then the vacuum won't be filled by the same level of misogyny. That would mean needing to go after groups like fresh 'n' fit and sneako too.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Here is a well done video on Tate by a criminal lawyer.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

15 hours ago, Socrates said:

What practical resources would you suggest for business?

There are so many business coaches and courses out there. I mentioned a few above.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura guys have you noticed how even the left is now supporting tate? Pretty insane honestly. Check out the most liked comments on this recent video hasan piker has done on tate. All of them supporting tate...   i remember tate saying in an interview that he and his bro want to have 10 kids each and takeover the world...i think he might do just that... the guy probably has more support/influence now than trump and biden And he is the most famous man  currently in romania....is it so insane to think him or one of his 20 kids might become president?

Edited by 8gates

On 8/23/2022 at 6:53 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

Canceling him is the right thing to do. He is very toxic to young men who depend on him. 

I don't think we should be sensoring people this much.  Like, ya, you may not like him, I probably don't like him much either.  From the short clips I've seen, I don't agree with what he said (was clipped, so I dunno his full context videos).  But just like cancelling people we dislike... mmmm... I think we're going too far there; becoming too sensitive with that stuff. 

I once heard a story from Bonnitta Roy (pretty popular intellectual on Rebel Wisdom n the Stoa who works a lot in psychological development, meditation, n' stuff; check her out on YT, she's pretty cool).  She spoke about this guy, I think at a meditation retreat she was on/running, from rural China.  He spoke about how when he was growing up as an infant or young child, his parents would tie him to his bed while they went out and worked in the fields.  Today this would be considered sooooo traumatic; but since that was ok at that time and place, he didn't suffer any real trauma from that and it was just like "meh... ok".  I'm not saying we should do that kind of stuff, but that we also shouldn't go too far in the opposite direction. I think and am dubious of our notions of sensitivity these days, and that people may not need as much hand-holding or censorship as we think to become decent people.  Ya, of course there's always a few bad apples; but I don't think we can use those as great pieces of evidence to allow more censorship and cancelling people.  It's kinda crazy imo.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 8/24/2022 at 2:12 AM, thepixelmonk said:

Alpha Male: the early version of a male, before testing and bug fixes. Unstable and not suitable for the public.

Haha such gold right here!!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Well, not every solution to a problem is going to fix it by the root. Every solution also creates new problems, and we're now seeing how perma banning him from Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok is making him more famous.in other parts of social media.

On 24/08/2022 at 2:09 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

If you wanna more about the shit and lies of Mr Tate. 

Seems to me and sounds like taking a cursory glance at his personal known history and known current following that he is really an exceptionally Andrew  "Taint" influence on the new younger generations and male youth or frustrated or unaccomplished males in general xD?. 

I'd personally wager that if a person with a current personality and psychology akin to that of Andrew Taint was born and raised in Serbia as a tabula rasa individual in his starting class bracket that he would eventually very soon go onto become a full-fledged serial criminal offender or professional con artist here, get involved in some criminal extortion gang, or some well-known international bank and jewelry store robbers gang here at the very best of his professional criminal career potential given his seeming personal intelligence, talents and skills, or get involved within a criminal drug dealers and trafficking cartel, simply with the way he is opting and choosing to navigate, behave, operate, interpret and treat life and other human beings and socio-economic conditions in it with the life-conditions he has been given with (aka Spiral Dynamics stage Red blatant and brutal common criminality and criminalism would come immediately bursting through just if we would have tweaked his life conditions and cultural upbringing a bit where he would have been originally brought up in, especially with this country [Serbia] still in the process of reconciling with it's brutal war, economic, social and cultural relatively recent past - where a lot of personal self-awareness is even more needed to become a decent human being and individual, and not immediately go the easier route and spiral into common crime and criminality at the first tough intersection in life in order to acquire material wealth, influence, social status and power here asap for social fame, status and prestige collective tribal egoic ("traditional") values and reasons xD?) 

I am also taking into account, of course, when positing this personal assessment claim, that he arrived in another relatively more developed and bigger Balkan EU member state (which Serbia still isn't) Romania as an already relatively rich and self-made man from his personal material, carrer exposure and fame success in the U.K. prior. 

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

On 26/08/2022 at 8:45 AM, Arcangelo said:

this is AT's FM

This is almost pure comedic gold with the way they actually managed to edited in the snipets from clips of him actually talking, claiming and saying that stuff unironically to fit in almost perfectly organically and naturally into the whole meme video ? I lol-ed so hard and beyond actual belief at the sparkling water claim actually unironically coming out of his mouth as an actually seemingly serious statement and claim xD??

"Wearing sun glasses indoors" xD?

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

LoL his course is very bad.

Crypto course is full of obstacles to stop you from taking the lessons. You have to pass a quiz with full marks to go to next lessons. Then you ended up with a stock charting course instead of crypto course. Everyday, a new video will pop up once you complete the previous day lessons. You have to literally wait 24 hours for a short video daily for first 10 days.

And most of the instructors sound so dead. They were Not charismatic and enthusiastic about their work. 

The quiz questions are also very lame.

Which trading style should you adopt?

A. The one that makes the most money 

B. The one that fits your personality.

C.

D.

The answer is actually B. Can you believe it? The trainer just suggested your personality is fixed.

Edited by hyruga

he's good for men, if you wanna be masculine ofc. embracing the feminine without embarking on the masculine, or without having a good masculine base is a bad idea. stage red is something we need ultimately

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape

1 hour ago, DreamScape said:

he's good for men, if you wanna be masculine ofc. embracing the feminine without embarking on the masculine, or without having a good masculine base is a bad idea. stage red is something we need ultimately

Yes, I do agree that 3rd world to 1st world countries and societies need more stage red, we need more men and societies to adopt the value system of stage red, we need to be more domineering towards women and men, we need to show off and boast about our victories, we need to adopt the hustle culture standards and con other people of their money and materials, we need to hyper compete against others and out gain them in wealth and fame. Also, corrupt other societies too, cuz our society is the best and needs to be on the top always. And encourage the use of violence and incite violence to resolve conflicts as well, and name call, and demonize and defame and slander others who even disagree.

Try to see how that logic backfires immediately. 

44 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Try to see how that logic backfires immediately. 

I'm talking about psychology here and how it should work. Everything is more than the meaning you assign to it.

44 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

cuz our society is the best and needs to be on the top always

it should be.

45 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Also, corrupt other societies too

Not what I'm talking about. 

you're talking about the consequences of being 100% stage red. I'm talking about developing personality traits and ways of working that reflect stage red. 

46 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

And encourage the use of violence and incite violence to resolve conflicts as well, and name call, and demonize and defame and slander others who even disagree.

Compare this to what I said and tell me if there is anything here relating to what I said. If so, feel free to express it.

@Danioover9000 

Genesis 27:27-29