8gates

Andrew tates final message

136 posts in this topic

Just now, something_else said:

Most of the self help industry is marketing and grift

But it provides value to people. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson @KH2I think @Leo Gura s take on andrew is pretty spot on.  As much as watching his interviews have given me an idea on what stage red/ orange success looks like,  i dont think andrew genuinely cares about helping people though.

If he had to screw us over to make 20 dollars, im pretty sure he would. Not hating on him, ive learnt some good lessons from him but if you think hes someone who genuinely wants to do good then watch this. If you watch his 

Shipwrecked which his brother was on, or the ultimate traveller when adrew was 21 youll see he never had a problem lying /using people

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

But it provides value to people. 

Of course. I think there is plenty of valuable content out there and I think overall the self-help industry is a valuable resource. But a lot of it is also not that valuable. Or it's the illusion of value.

The problem is that it's possible to start your own self-help business for free based on nothing but pure marketing/fluff then try to exploit people's desires for a better life.

2 minutes ago, something_else said:

Or it's the illusion of value.

Can you explain me this with some sort of an example? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

5 minutes ago, 8gates said:

@Tyler Robinson @KH2I think @Leo Gura s take on andrew is pretty spot on.  As much as watching his interviews have given me an idea on what stage red/ orange success looks like,  i dont think andrew genuinely cares about helping people though.

If he had to screw us over to make 20 dollars, im pretty sure he would. Not hating on him, ive learnt some good lessons from him but if you think hes someone who genuinely wants to do good then watch this. If you watch his 

Shipwrecked which his brother was on, or the ultimate traveller when adrew was 21 youll see he never had a problem lying /using people

Yes. I noticed this about this guy early on. Thanks for bringing it up. 

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Can you explain me this with some sort of an example? 

The point I was implying with the 'illusion of value' part is something like this:

If you have 100 people and 10 of them are going to be successful no matter what, then those 100 people take a course and 90 of them remain unsuccessful but those 10 people become successful afterwards, then course is not valuable. But those 10 people will attribute it to their success and they'll tell everyone about it.

What you are really looking for are the courses that take people who would not have been successful otherwise and make them successful. That is real value.

It's hard to argue against the idea that most self-help content is crappy. Because almost anyone can make self-help content no matter how qualified they are to do so. So naturally 90% of it is crap. It's just Sturgeon's law.

34 minutes ago, 8gates said:

Thank you for this video.  It clearly shows that he is a con artist and a criminal. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

12 minutes ago, something_else said:

The point I was implying with the 'illusion of value' part is something like this:

If you have 100 people and 10 of them are going to be successful no matter what, then those 100 people take a course and 90 of them remain unsuccessful but those 10 people become successful afterwards, then course is not valuable. But those 10 people will attribute it to their success and they'll tell everyone about it.

What you are really looking for are the courses that take people who would not have been successful otherwise and make them successful. That is real value.

It's hard to argue against the idea that most self-help content is crappy. Because almost anyone can make self-help content no matter how qualified they are to do so. So naturally 90% of it is crap. It's just Sturgeon's law.

That's a pretty good explanation. Thank you. 

♡✸♡.

25 minutes ago, Fearey said:

If you cannot see the world through the eyes of stage Red centered individuals, how can you conclude that Tate doesn't bring any value to those people?

At least I don't expect those people to be on this forum. Aren't people supposed to be peaceful here? I thought this forum was Stage green and above. What  happened to it? 

♡✸♡.

@something_else I really don't like how you frame things. "Men are ruining the dating forum for women". The forum is for both genders, and both genders are notoriously bad at understanding the other.

@Ry4n I totally agree with you. There are a lack of positive male role models that speak on men's issues. Banning Tate is just going to make the problem worse.

I'm not even a fan of him (although he's a good talker and has some good advice). I just don't understand how his opinions are any less radical than all the radical feminist channels on YouTube.

@8gates   What I think happened, is that a few users that were stalking Andrew Tate, are so addicted to stirring up drama, attempted to ruin his career and are somewhat successful in impacting him in social media. Typically those addicted to chasing validation and attention hoarding are usually the ones that ruin forums. They usually are at stage green, and have values that are shared by SJW, left wing activist types, who are too vocal and emotional about issues like environmentalism, animal welfare, the welfare state, and humanitarian rights, specifically some that come from the extreme end of feminist ideology that have some stake at discussing anti patriotic views and men to women issues. Typically these are of a lower cognitive development that most can't have an open minded discussion of differing perspectives, especially perspectives that they are in that are diametrically opposed to one another. It's too emotionally threatening, which closes their mind down and makes them dogmatic and demeaning, and while they do have more moral development, they are too sensitive to have a mature discussion. When a small percentage of these types are extroverted and like to be more vocal is when we have activist types despite whatever life experiences and state of being, and other lines of development, because of their worldview and bias, will weaponize facts, truths, generalize and distort information to serve their tier 1 perspectives, while denying themselves any chances to empathize with the other side of the issue.

I also think these developments are multiplied by technological development as well. For example, the internet and it's various websites and forums act as echo chambers that ferment and breed many types of ideologies, and due to how quickly one can spread their message through social media sites compared to the past, exaggerates an issue to proportions that wouldn't be possible in the past. We can easily mistake a riot in a street, through short video clips and audios and digital news media, as the entire county or country that the riot is occurring in, is collapsing and the social order of that country declining. However, that riot, in reality, is just half a mile by half a mile area squared, and isn't as strongly effecting the economy, social infrastructures of that state or country, it's just the massive puffing of facts that fear monger us into thinking that it's that bad when it isn't.  

@EternalForest

9 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

@something_else I really don't like how you frame things. "Men are ruining the dating forum for women". The forum is for both genders, and both genders are notoriously bad at understanding the other.

A classic, timeless issue, of the differences of male and female psychology.

1 hour ago, EternalForest said:

Look, I can't even really give you a concrete reason why I'm starting to not like that section, it's just something I've noticed that I've been feeling drained and frustrated whenever I get involved in any threads there. It could just be me

There are men and women commenting in that section who post what I would call frustratingly selfish takes. With guys it's normally just pretty blatant sexism, misogyny or total lack of social tact, with women it's mostly "men are all terrible" type posts. So really we are agreeing. It's the lack of understanding for the other gender in both cases that bothers me I think.

I just mentioned that it repels women because it is undeniable that it does and that is worth noting. Almost all of the major female posters on this forum are gone, that is not something to ignore.

@something_else

42 minutes ago, something_else said:

Look, I can't even really give you a concrete reason why I'm starting to not like that section, it's just something I've noticed that I've been feeling drained and frustrated whenever I get involved in any threads there. It could just be me

There are men and women commenting in that section who post what I would call frustratingly selfish takes. With guys it's normally just pretty blatant sexism, misogyny or total lack of social tact, with women it's mostly "men are all terrible" type posts. So really we are agreeing. It's the lack of understanding for the other gender in both cases that bothers me I think.

I just mentioned that it repels women because it is undeniable that it does and that is worth noting. Almost all of the major female posters on this forum are gone, that is not something to ignore.

I generally see that increasing in that sub forum. It's unfortunate.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I notice some of you guys have very wrong expectations about what a forum is capable of. This is not a Zen monastery.

But there is def huge capabilities within a community. communities vary at different levels of consciousness  

Don't get it twisted. You can find way better biz advice than what Tate's Hustler U offers. Not all biz advice is this shady affliate marketing pyramid scheme stuff. If you are serious about working hard and building a solid biz, you can find good courses and teachings for that. But it's not gonna cost $50. Good biz courses can cost $2000-$10,000.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'm going to miss him so much.  He really opened my eyes to the Matrix and how I have to break free from the shackles of society.  All the lies and deceit by society about women -- he managed to pull the veil from over my eyes.  I can see clearly now, where before I was blind.  I was always a nice guy who treated women with mutual respect but I always got put into the friend zone.  This whole time I thought that being nice to one another was the key and answer to a woman's heart.  I was so wrong and Tate showed me why.  Women don't want doormats as potential boyfriends or FWB, they want a strong Alpha man who is assertive and takes no shit from anybody.

I'll also always forever be grateful for his opportunity to give me the potential to grow as a powerful individual and possibly elevate my career into the multi-millions by his Hustler's University school.

He's probably one of the most misunderstood men on the internet.  All those "bad things" he said, he did not say them.  Because he told the truth.

I'm going to miss you Tate!  You were hilarious and you really opened my eyes to the truth.  

@Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't get it twisted. You can find way better biz advice than what Tate's Hustler U offers. Not all biz advifmce is this shady affliate marketing pyramid scheme stuff. If you are serious about working hard and building a solid biz, you cam find good courses and teachings for that. But it's not gonna cost $50. Good biz courses can cost $2000-$10,000.

OMG, that's expensive! But if they have a lot of material to cover, and condense 10 + years of business knowledge, I can understand.

@hoodrow trillson Dude, just go watch some RSD. You don't need this Tate crap.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.