Panteranegra

Why does MAYA exist?

20 posts in this topic

Life is full of challenges. Wha's the purpose of this illusion?

I am always being.

It's somehow hard appreciate the wonder of life in difficult moments. 

MAYA seems to be a hard game. 

You don't have to appreciate difficult moments while they're happening. However, you can fondly look back at challenging phases. 

"Most important things in life are a hassle. If life's hassles disappeared, you'd want them back." - Hayao Miyazaki

There is an eternity of peace. So why not play the temporary game of maya? 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

47 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

You don't have to appreciate difficult moments while they're happening. However, you can fondly look back at challenging phases. 

"Most important things in life are a hassle. If life's hassles disappeared, you'd want them back." - Hayao Miyazaki

There is an eternity of peace. So why not play the temporary game of maya? 

Good question.

The problem is that life comes with suffering too. It's total.

Maya exists because that's what it is, existence as we know it. It's the manifestation of form: space and time. Not all spaces have to be pleasant to encounter, not all times have to be sufferable or endurable, and not all of form is luminous, but can also be dark at points, because there's no reason that reality must stay reasonable; for reality can veer off into reasonless insanity and evil at any moment if it so chooses. This is all for the metaphysical fact that all dualities are created out of the Void to be Loved, and this happens regardless of what occurs with certain forms disagreeing with each other, or engaging in acts of suffering with each other. If you want to call it an illusion, it exists as an expression of a higher Reality, a higher Absolute, a higher "non-illusion" we call Infinite Light.

So you can ask why.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

So you can ask why.

Interesting way to put it.

53 minutes ago, Panteranegra said:

The problem is that life comes with suffering too. It's total.

A certain degree of suffering is inevitable; however, from eternity's point of view it's totally worth it, for if maya didn't exist, all the beautiful aspects of life wouldn't exist either. Therefore: Maya is the miracle of life. 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son."

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

A game is only fun if it's challenging. As soon as you have God-mode inside a game, the whole game is spoiled and becomes meaningless.

If you could snap your fingers and get anything you wish, life would lose all meaning and reward.

Maya exists to keep you entertained.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think that the point of it is that it's just a part of our evolutionary history that we are evolving out of.  We had to create some form of narrative to understand what was happening to us in order to progress.  But this narrative glosses over the reality that God is all around us, in everything that we do and are.  As we are growing and trying to understand what we are, so too is God.

When I suffered the most, and went through an ordeal, I learned a lot about the nature of reality through deconstructing myself, and what I learned is that it was all supposed to happen this way, that the suffering was the motivator to look within myself and without it I would have continued to evade death for as long as I could.  When I could see death for what it was and embrace it, that's when I was able to see reality clearly.

I think that the purpose of the illusion is here for a few reasons, one of them is that when we die, we are given many gifts.  And you don't want to open them too early, they are meant for you when it is time to leave.  If we remembered everything, then there would be no contrast, so when we do finally get everything we want, there is that polarity to appreciate it.

Another reason for the illusion is because there is a lot of information to take in when it comes to dealing with the world, if we were to experience everything in its full entirety, I think it would be too much for a human being to handle, and so we have to cherry pick a narrative to live through partially blind because we are for the most part still just animals.  We like to think we are beyond that, but we have little families and live in our cute little houses and eat from our little tables and need a sense of normalcy and repetition to feel safe and orderly - humans don't do well when things are chaotic and overwhelming, and so God has given us Maya to keep ourselves from becoming too overstimulated by reality.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Maya exists to keep you entertained

That's a rather flippant way to talk about the highest Intelligence - but all in all, yes ;)

It's Love.

Maybe Maya exists to test how you deal with Maya. 

Maybe to make you more spiritual and to glorify your soul in the afterlife. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

god enjoys looking in the mirror, this isn't bad this isn't good this right here is god

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A game is only fun if it's challenging. As soon as you have God-mode inside a game, the whole game is spoiled and becomes meaningless.

If you could snap your fingers and get anything you wish, life would lose all meaning and reward.

Maya exists to keep you entertained.

@Leo Gura I agree completely God-mode would spoil this human earth game, but something in between would be tremendously fun. This is why super hero's are so popular. Who wouldn't love to have some super human abilities?

Why are the only choices extremely limited human or God-mode? An infinite mind can create anything. 

Edited by Matthew85

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

Why are the only choices extremely limited human or God-mode?

The human form comes with many superpowers, but you take them for granted and don't properly develop them.

If humans could shit out diamonds starting tomorrow, a year later everyone would just take it for granted and it would be worth nothing. That is how humans operate. Nothing is ever enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I agree completely God-mode would spoil this human earth game, but something in between would be tremendously fun. This is why super hero's are so popular. Who wouldn't love to have some super human abilities?

Why are the only choices extremely limited human or God-mode? An infinite mind can create anything. 

The choices aren't only between human and God, that would be very unimaginative of God. Tons of people visit these other dimensions on psychedelics that very well could be defined as something in between these states, full of fun, love, and unimaginable things. Even these are a mere fraction of infinity.

God will create an infinite variety of dreams, some infinitely easier and some infinitely harder than this one. Some will be filled with fun unimaginable to any humans, some will be full of suffering.

You need to really grasp the magnitude of God's infinite imagination, it is certainly not limited to human dreams and God mode only. 

I think most people here don't understand that God can truly create anything, and this anything is infinite in infinite numbers of dimensions and possible ways of experiencing.

Just because this dream has rules set like this does not mean all dreams are like that - if the rules were easier or more challenging, then people would still be asking why it is so easy/challenging (that is actually very relative since a being 1000x more intelligent than a human would still have limits and thus have entirely different kinds of problems than humans do, as does a worm still have problems).

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen Yes, I know. I have visited many of them during OBE's.

I was asking the question because often it is brought up that having God-mode would spoil the game. Like the only options within infinity are God-mode or extreme limitation. This is the reason given for tremendous difficulty many face in their life on earth. It has to be extremely difficult or God-mode which will ruin the game. I don't feel this is a satisfactory explanation.

There are endless options in between these two. 

Edited by Matthew85

Well it doesn't actually exist....thats exactly the misunderstanding. It seems real just like a mirage in the desert until it doesn't.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 13/08/2022 at 4:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

That is how humans operate. Nothing is ever enough.

why

On 8/13/2022 at 3:52 AM, The Mystical Man said:

A certain degree of suffering is inevitable; however, from eternity's point of view it's totally worth it, for if maya didn't exist, all the beautiful aspects of life wouldn't exist either. Therefore: Maya is the miracle of life. 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son."

Thanks for the insight.