Vynce

What is the most awakened region of the world?

62 posts in this topic

After visiting other cities here in Germany, I noticed the stark difference in overall consciousness and authenticity. I'm living basically at the lowest rate of spirituality in this country haha. 

So please share your perspective on where to find the most spiritually advanced people on this planet. 

And I don't mean just green "wokeness" like cities where many students live. My focus is mainly on direct authenticity and conscious everyday relationships towards another. 

Germany is one of the least spiritual and conscious countries on the planet. 

I would say some tribes in south America are the most spiritual collectively 

I live in Germany. Yeah I also get way better vibes from people when I am outside of Germany.  ?

12 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

This is the classical pre/post conventional conflation. South American tribes are pre-conventional, whereas Leo for example is post-conventional. 

I want to live with post-conventional people. 

For what it's worth, this is a list of the highest consciousness countries from David Hawkin's 2004 book Truth vs Falsehood. No idea if his consciousness calibration method is valid, but it could be. So, maybe visit several cities in these countries first :D

• Australia 410
  • Canada 415
  • Germany 400
  • Hawaii 405
  • Hong Kong 400
  • Netherlands 405
  • Singapore 405
  • South Korea 400
  • Switzerland 400
  • United States 421

In The Netherlands I get pretty good vibes in cities like Amsterdam, Groningen, and Nijmegen, conscious wise. But yeah, just based on some vague intuition....

Edited by Rob06

USA definitely the most woke country in the universe. The USA is one special place. I am beyond grateful to live in the USA.

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

On 7/18/2022 at 9:24 PM, Insane butterfly said:

That's bullshit. I grew up in Germany and in the big cities you will find pseudo-spirtual, psychedelicy, rave subcultures that are quite stage greeny (that's really the best you can ask for right now). Just make sure you don't mention the big G in these circles xD

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

On 2022-07-19 at 7:55 AM, Rob06 said:

Canada 415

United States 421

Lol, yea no way… I’ve been unsuccessfully looking for Holotropic breath work sessions for 2 years now.. and I live in a major city and willing to travel to another city. People here feel so empty, I sometimes think they will soon be needing an instructions manual on how to cross the road.

Green values are mainstream here, but people follow green values not because they genuinely care, but because they want to be accepted, and blindly follow. It feels like stage orange commercialized green. People don’t seem genuine. 

11 minutes ago, no_name said:

Lol, yea no way… I’ve been unsuccessfully looking for Holotropic breath work sessions for 2 years now.. and I live in a major city and willing to travel to another city. People here feel so empty, I sometimes think they will soon be needing an instructions manual on how to cross the road.

Green values are mainstream here, but people follow green values not because they genuinely care, but because they want to be accepted, and blindly follow. It feels like stage orange commercialized green. People don’t seem genuine. 

That's a bummer that you can't find holotropic breath work sessions in your region/country! Green/Orange is still higher than where a lot of other countries in the world are these days. A lot of countries are still in red/blue/early orange. 

1 minute ago, Rob06 said:

A lot of countries are still in red/blue/early orange. 

Yea, that’s definitely true. Still hope there exists a country with large amounts of stage yellow people ?

Just now, no_name said:

Yea, that’s definitely true. Still hope there exists a country with large amounts of stage yellow people ?

I guess somewhere outside of this solar system probably :D

Edited by Rob06

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@BuddhistLover Oh please! There are other countries much better then Usa.

Subjectively better? Or more advanced?

Because according to spiral dynamics and by statistics the US has to be the most developed and advanced place on earth. In every aspect - not only the good. 

I also don't think that for example India is spiritually more advanced, because in their spirituality they have not yet integrated socio-economical growth. It's more a pre-conventional region of spirituality. 

I wonder if the US keeps this trend or will fall behind to Europe or even Asia. I think it's unlikely, because once the seed of consciousness has sprouted there is no way back. 

2 minutes ago, Vynce said:

Because according to spiral dynamics and by statistics the US has to be the most developed and advanced place on earth. In every aspect - not only the good. 

Our political, and economic structures are some of the least developed though, even if we have a high number of developed individuals. For example, our healthcare system unapologetically and quite openly profiters from the chronically ill. Our minimum wages are well under living wage standards relative to cost of living and in general, wages have dramatically fallen behind inflation. There’s a widespread housing crisis because of how expensive both home ownership and renting are. Public transit only exists in the biggest cities, urban populations require cars, which are again, very expensive. Far right political leaders are gain momentum and our supreme court which has an enormous amount of governmental power with members who are in office for life or until retirement, are conservatives, stage blue/orange. There’s a student debt crisis because of the exponential rise in higher education costs. I could go on. Many problems in the US that put our power structures at SD orange at best, but with a pull towards blue. 

Google most progressive country.

1. Norway
2. Sweden
3. Denmark
4. Finland
5. Iceland
6. New Zealand
7. Switzerland
8. Canada
9. Germany
10. Australia

Probably more developed people live there. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, integral said:

Google most progressive country.

1. Norway
2. Sweden
3. Denmark
4. Finland
5. Iceland
6. New Zealand
7. Switzerland
8. Canada
9. Germany
10. Australia

Probably more developed people live there. 

Then again, googles definition for "developed" is probably hinging upon "sustainability" or "quality of life" - which is correlative but not equal to consciousness. 

But this list feels authentic nonetheless. 

Tibet i heard is very spiritual and kind.

Why do u even care? (Rethorical question)

Edited by Salvijus

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Tibet i heard is very spiritual and kind.

Why do u even care?

I'm searching for a place to live right now. And I notice that all my preferences for "a good place to live" where completely arbitrary and random. Conscious choices require some research beforehand.

16 minutes ago, Vynce said:

I'm searching for a place to live right now

Bali maybe? It's very spiritual, good climate, very cheap livelihood, beautiful nature

Edited by Salvijus