Vynce

What is the most awakened region of the world?

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

"Look at that one random place at the other side of the globe - move there." This is just nonsense man. Don't get hung up on this shit, develop yourself and be the change you want to see. These secluded communities notoriously come crashing and burning at some point. This will never work and furthermore is not the solution to our collective problems, running away from the problems will not fix them. 

I agree. If you live in a place where there are retreats and workshops you are interested in, not so far away, then it should be good enough. There are intelligent and stupid people everywhere in every community, if you yourself behave intelligently, intelligent people will be drawn to you, if you do stupid shit, stupid friends will come. 

Also: the more you develop yourself and learn love, the more you will be able to see the beauty and love in people who are not on the same path as you and even feel connected to them. Some people are meant to stay very much in the physical world, which is beautiful too. Thinking that people like us in this forum have to move close together, making separate communities, seems to be counterintuitive. At least that is my view now after having lived in a very green community.

Edited by Sine

Ask where a lot of spiritual communities are living. You'll at least be hitting turquoise for some of the individuals in the area (for some areas of their lives). I used to like to ask where is the most spiritual city or area that you are aware of is, to people on spiritual forums. The pitfall is you might get directed to a purple consciousness or something mimicking it. 

Just put yourself around a lot of spiritual groups, attend a few of them and see if you find a match. I found some of the most caring beautiful people in these groups and reflecting that back was beautiful in itself. Never regretted a single hour spent. You'll certainly make some connections and find ideas about where conscious communities live.

5 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I suspect that you do not understand what stage green actually is, although again, we are interpreting a model here so there really is no definitive right or wrong way. There is no way in hell that Baden-Württemberg is at green. Just because we elect the green party, does not mean that that has anything to do with developmental stages. There are no regions in Germany at Stage Green, and I doubt there are any anywhere. 

What you see as green is mostly just a reaction to orange. You can be at blue fundamentalism and believe in all the green memes. These people do not actually want egalitarianism or are relativists and have deconstructed science and materialism. It's just a new set of values to believe in to be able to demonize others while not having to work on oneself. You have no idea how bad it is. 

It's near Impossible to not be in orange as a German that is on social media or is watching public television. All these people are completely brainwashed into scientific materialism and their modernist values. The only differences are in the degree to which one believes in libertarianism, and to the degree that one does not believe in it (which is usually the degree to which one is a have-not), one either goes to the populist alt right or adapts the green equality MEMEs, but that's all coming from a place of fear and is a pure reaction to orange. Nothing about any of this is actual development and personal growth.

Sharp, yet authentic observation. I can really sense your openmindedness and self-reflection in your speech. Rare stuff in this forum. 

I live in Canada and the West Coast (British Columbia) is known to be pretty spiritual. There is lot of places with access to nature, clean water which helps people connect with the land.

8 hours ago, Nilsi said:

How is that the case? There are dramatic differences in how a stage blue person and a Tier 2 person would use language, and if you believe Chomsky, the underlying structure of language is universal anyway. So all that is happening within language is higher abstractions are emerging and that is not threatened by many people speaking the language, it is actually enabled by that.

I think it runs deeper than what Chomsky could ever explain, its not about how one individual uses language. what I'm saying is that the continent is fragmented because of language differences.

3 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

I think it runs deeper than what Chomsky could ever explain, its not about how one individual uses language. what I'm saying is that the continent is fragmented because of language differences.

There are language differences because the continent is fragmented, whatever came first. I don't see anything profound in that.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi Well its not necessarily profound, of course I might be wrong, that's just my Intuition after living in Europe for 18 years and traveling around to other EU countries. There's a lack of understanding, Lack of communication. I think that one common language would groom Europe the most. Consciousness goes up when development goes up. otherwise it's just a Union, and that's all it is. What it needs to be is United European Union :D

Edited by MarkKol

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

@Nilsi Well its not necessarily profound, of course I might be wrong, that's just my Intuition after living in Europe for 18 years and traveling around to other EU countries. There's a lack of understanding, Lack of communication. I think that one common language would groom Europe the most. Consciousness goes up when development goes up. otherwise it's just a Union, and that's all it is. What it needs to be is United European Union :D

Once we walk around with AI mediated brain-computer interfaces we won't have that problem any longer xD

Nah, but seriously, I don't see it. If anything I'm surprised how well coordinated the EU is, considering how fragmented all the countries are internally.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

4 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Once we walk around with AI mediated brain-computer interfaces we won't have that problem any longer xD

That would be great xD

4 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Nah, but seriously, I don't see it. If anything I'm surprised how well coordinated the EU is, considering how fragmented all the countries are internally.

I wish I could just go to Germany, Spain, France and make friends, do business, have sex. But I can't do that, because each country has it own unique language and each language requires years if not decades to perfect and maintain. and even If I did learn the language e.x Norwegian, I'd only be able to speak to approx. 6 million people, you might say "But that's way more people then you'll ever speak to!" No actually, that's a small number. You won't speak to every 60 70 80 90 year old and every child in Norway. there's only a few who are interested in whatever you're interested in.

on the contrary, If I live in California, I'd have 40 Million neighbors, and 30 million Texas mfs right next to me. Business? check, Dating? Check. A decade of learning a language? Nope. 

Take a look at business in Europe vs US. EU is much larger than US in Population and especially in size. a yet here we are. If Business is booming in Europe its atomic booming in US

The funny thing is, I'm comparing a continent to a country. Europe is better if you're broke or close to broke, but Middle class ppl are better off in US. I'm sure Germany is grinding those Immigrants to death, In fact the country is structured to go easy on its German citizens, but hard on everyone else.

Having wrote all that, Live wherever you want in Europe/America, go to Europe and you'll make money, have free medicare, relatively inexpensive collage etc... but you'll have a worse social life. Go to US and you'll have a good opportunity to have a great social life, crazy diverse culture and advantages of large business. but you might get shot on the street for no reason xD If that's not scary enough, how about your child getting shot in school? again, for no reason.

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol Germany is grinding those immigrants to death? Can you clarify what you mean by that? I don't think that's very accurate. I would say the opposite is the case. Germany (and Austria, Switzerland) are the prime destinations for immigrants. Germany and Austria took in record numbers during the refugee crisis, and there are still hundreds of immigrants and asylum seekers each day crossing the border. Immigrants gravitate to these countries because they have great welfare and social systems. Of course! If you could choose between emigrating to either Bulgaria or Germany, it's a no-brainer. The state will make sure you get proper housing, food, healthcare and education, all for free.

In fact, one of the major political issues in these countries is the issue of immigration. A lot of people in the streets in Vienna would tell you that they don't want any more immigration, they are sick and tired of foreigners, because they believe that the state has to spend so much money feeding all these people that they themselves will be worse off. This issue is over-exaggerated and exploited by right wing parties, it's partially true, but the monetary cost of providing a proper living to these people is almost negligible, the bigger issue I see is that an influx of people from Red / Blue countries leads to problems with the majority population with Orange / Green values. That's why there are a lot more issues (violent crime, gang violence etc) with immigrants from certain countries than others.

I went off a bit on a tangient there. I actually wanted to respond more to you saying "I wish I could just go to Germany, Spain, France and make friends, do business, have sex. But I can't, because I don't speak the language."

That's absolutely not true. Dude, you speak English! If you want to go to Europe and live your life there, you can absolutely do that. You don't even need to learn the language. Almost everyone in these countries will be able to understand and speak English - generally speaking, the younger they are, the better their English. Especially young people 30 and below speak English so well that you can absolutely have even an intimate relationship with them, and you won't feel like there's a language barrier. Of course, going to one of the bigger cities would be advisable. In the countryside, where people are generally older and often less educated, it will be harder if you don't know any German, but still doable.

Another thing I wanted to say, about your comparison of business in EU vs US, I think there are many reasons (historical, cultural, geopolitical, geographical...) why the US economy is such a powerhouse, but I don't think that the language differences between EU countries are such a big factor. Everybody speaks English. It's not a problem.

Last thing, learning a foreign language actually isn't so difficult, especially if you have already learned one in the past. The process is the same no matter which language you learn, and it can be very enjoyable actually. When you live in a foreign country and are exposed to the language all the time, it will make your learning a lot quicker as well. Also, the Romanic languages like French, Spanish, italian are all very similar. If you know one of them, learning the other ones will be a lot easier. The Scandinavian languages are also quite similar (except for Finnish, which isn't an Indogermanic language). Then you have all the Slavic countries, where people are generally able to understand each other very well. And of course, Germany, Austria and Switzerland are all German speaking countries. So, while there is a lot of variety in languages and cultures, there are also a lot of commonalities, and the fact that everyone learns how to speak English from a young age makes communication a non-issue anyway.

11 hours ago, Nilsi said:

"Look at that one random place at the other side of the globe - move there." This is just nonsense man. Don't get hung up on this shit, develop yourself and be the change you want to see. These secluded communities notoriously come crashing and burning at some point. This will never work and furthermore is not the solution to our collective problems, running away from the problems will not fix them. 

Alright now Nilsi I'm starting to think its not me this time. I have figured out what my issue is, its not just me I noticed it now....your responses lack context. My comment is in response to what the OP is asking. So my response is tailored to the Op's request. You are not respecting the sovereignty of others by trying to force your agenda on them. He wants places to be listed where high conscious communities dwell, coming in and preaching to him is akin to ignoring their perspective and pushing your own.

I know this is not your intention but you are doing it (I do it too its why I notice it so well) but the reason it is bothering me in this case because you preaching to me as if I agree with what the OP wants. I don't but I can still offer suggestions to support their agenda.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Alright now Nilsi I'm starting to think its not me this time. I have figured out what my issue is, its not just me I noticed it now....your responses lack context. My comment is in response to what the OP is asking. So my response is tailored to the Op's request. You are not respecting the sovereignty of others by trying to force your agenda on them. He wants places to be listed where high conscious communities dwell, coming in and preaching to him is akin to ignoring their perspective and pushing your own.

I know this is not your intention but you are doing it (I do it too its why I notice it so well) but the reason it is bothering me in this case because you preaching to me as if I agree with what the OP wants. I don't but I can still offer suggestions to support their agenda.

I know I can be a bit flippant at times. I'm just trying to offer a constructive perspective, so we can focus on the things that are actually meaningful to us and make this world a better place - so yeah, i have my biases as well. I find it more effective to just call out something that is, at least in my view, not helpful so we don't get hung up on it. My intention is not to marginalize or disrespect anyone's sovereignty but I'm not coming from a place of us all having complete sovereignty. We are here together and we should try to make this as good as we can for us. I totally get that not everyone is on board with this and I don't want to force this down anyone's throat. Again I'm just offering my perspective, what you do with that is totally up to you, but I'll try to not be unnecessarily dismissive in the future. 

I think it's more constructive to point out when someone's agenda might be misguided, than to just take it at face value and answer it.

Edited by Nilsi

7 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I know I can be a bit flippant at times. I'm just trying to offer a constructive perspective, so we can focus on the things that are actually meaningful to us and make this world a better place - so yeah, i have my biases as well. I find it more effective to just call out something that is, at least in my view, not helpful so we don't get hung up on it. My intention is not to marginalize or disrespect anyone's sovereignty but I'm not coming from a place of us all having complete sovereignty. We are here together and we should try to make this as good as we can for us. I totally get that not everyone is on board with this and I don't want to force this down anyone's throat. Again I'm just offering my perspective, what you do with that is totally up to you, but I'll try to not be unnecessarily dismissive in the future. 

I think it's more constructive to point out when someone's agenda might be misguided, than to just take it at face value and answer it.

I'm trying to show you context...context my friend. The message you directed at me....shouldn't have been aimed at me because I never gave a position in the first place I merely offered a location for the OP. That's what I am pointing to. You are currently a firefighter who is seeing fires everywhere. Where was the fire? Go back and read my post, then go back and read your post and if you take out your assumptions....you will see clearly what happened. You added to what wasn't there. All I linked was a location. That was it, nothing more and nothing less. Now go back and read your response to that comment.

Notice you disagreed with me....and I never offered a perspective to be disagreed with.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I'm trying to show you context...context my friend. The message you directed at me....shouldn't have been aimed at me because I never gave a position in the first place I merely offered a location for the OP. That's what I am pointing to. You are currently a firefighter who is seeing fires everywhere. Where was the fire? Go back and read my post, then go back and read your post and if you take out your assumptions....you will see clearly what happened. You added to what wasn't there. All I linked was a location. That was it, nothing more and nothing less. Now go back and read your response to that comment.

Notice you disagreed with me....and I never offered a perspective to be disagreed with.

I conceded to you that I was being overly dismissive and my answer might have been a bit misguided. I don't care about who's right or wrong, this was never personal. We both just have different agendas it seems. I might come off as overly paranoid and idealistic and that's a fair criticism and you may be a bit too loose in my eyes, but let's not get hung up on our differences here.

17 minutes ago, KingCrimson said:

@MarkKol Germany is grinding those immigrants to death? Can you clarify what you mean by that? I don't think that's very accurate. I would say the opposite is the case. Germany (and Austria, Switzerland) are the prime destinations for immigrants. Germany and Austria took in record numbers during the refugee crisis, and there are still hundreds of immigrants and asylum seekers each day crossing the border. Immigrants gravitate to these countries because they have great welfare and social systems. Of course! If you could choose between emigrating to either Bulgaria or Germany, it's a no-brainer. The state will make sure you get proper housing, food, healthcare and education, all for free.

Yeah? You're not opposing my claim? xD Those immigrants are going to DE because Germany is the most orange out of the bunch, there's money to be made. what I mean by ''grinding them to death'' is just that they're overworking them. not without benefits of course. 

22 minutes ago, KingCrimson said:

In fact, one of the major political issues in these countries is the issue of immigration. A lot of people in the streets in Vienna would tell you that they don't want any more immigration, they are sick and tired of foreigners, because they believe that the state has to spend so much money feeding all these people that they themselves will be worse off.

Well that's to be expected, I work at the border where all those people pass by. A small minority of those people (Immigrants) terrorize us (Steal our cars, break into houses) which gives a bad image to all of them, even to the good ones. Its similar to racism in America tbh. I personally don't mind them as long as they stay peaceful. Those immigrants also put money and labor into the economy, I guess it's equal exchange. They can't avoid taxes even if they wanted to, because of VAT. they might be worse off, but from my experience Germans (I don't know about other countries) eat and drink more expensive food/drinks than immigrants. If Germany runs out of food then everybody next to them has already died of starvation xDxDxD When the power hungry stage orange countries run out of resources, we're all pretty much fucked anyways xD  

39 minutes ago, KingCrimson said:

That's absolutely not true. Dude, you speak English! If you want to go to Europe and live your life there, you can absolutely do that. You don't even need to learn the language. Almost everyone in these countries will be able to understand and speak English - generally speaking, the younger they are, the better their English. Especially young people 30 and below speak English so well that you can absolutely have even an intimate relationship with them

I hope you're right, But I'm pessimistic. especially about that ''intimate relationship'' part, as I'm dying of loneliness trying to find one good looking, English speaking girl xD 

41 minutes ago, KingCrimson said:

about your comparison of business in EU vs US, I think there are many reasons (historical, cultural, geopolitical, geographical...) why the US economy is such a powerhouse, but I don't think that the language differences between EU countries are such a big factor. Everybody speaks English. It's not a problem.

I still think the language barrier is a big factor, that plus sky high VAT (Sales tax) rates in Europe aren't attractive to companies. the weirdest thing is, there's not a single EU country exempt from those high VAT rates, not a single one. the lowest rate is Luxemburg at 17% If I'm not wrong. compare that to Texas' 0%. the rates are Fixed as well, not progressive. with certain exceptions like food

Personally I think high VAT rates are a good thing as long as it doesn't scare off companies (which it does) But It would be ideal if It didn't. I am patiently waiting for the day EU and US enforce a Luxury tax, Want a $500 Google pixel? that's 20% VAT! Want a $1200 iPhone? 35% VAT! people who want to fill the world with shitty designer clothes and iPhones should pay way more $ for them. Especially pollutants like Phones. (Ewaste) and clothes

@Nilsi Razard86 is a gentleman he needs context. that's him in his pfp, so damn sophisticated and wise xD 

14 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

@Nilsi Razard86 is a gentleman he needs context. that's him in his pfp, so damn sophisticated and wise xD 

I wish I lived up to those kind words.

58 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I conceded to you that I was being overly dismissive and my answer might have been a bit misguided. I don't care about who's right or wrong, this was never personal. We both just have different agendas it seems. I might come off as overly paranoid and idealistic and that's a fair criticism and you may be a bit too loose in my eyes, but let's not get hung up on our differences here.

Thats point you aren't getting...there was no difference. You are creating difference. That's what I'm trying to point you at but you ducking and dodging left and right. Please look at yourself, again I posted a link to the OP's question. Go look at what I posted and then look at your response. If you can see what I'm pointing at you will understand. That is all I'm trying to get you to see. Take some of your own medicine from time to time ya know....unless it is poisonous....are you trying to poison us? *hides*

I would say the space between Italy and Spain. 

The second renaissance started there for a reason. I’m not going to give a lecture but just tell my direct experience: they have the highest LOC in Europe and perhaps the world. 

Especially the northern parts of Spain and Italy are very developed. It is my favorite holiday destination. 

In Tate we trust

9 hours ago, MarkKol said:

That would be great xD

I wish I could just go to Germany, Spain, France and make friends, do business, have sex. 

Love is a universal language my friend. Namaste. :PxD