Elzhi

The United States Is Doomed...where Do I Move To?

102 posts in this topic

I'm mainly considering moving to France. I've always sort of wanted to live there

France is kinda doomed too by your logic, don't come here, there is no work and racial tension will rise when the extreme right will win the election this year.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Iceland? Luxembourg? Rotterdam? I live on the west coast of BC...to me this is paradise....but home is where the heart is, anything is what you make of it, it's all about perception: is the cup half empty/ doomed, or is the cup half full/ ready for radical positive transformation?

@Leo Gura @Shin  yeah you guys are right about France. I've been researching all day and found out France kinda sucks too. I'm looking at Canada real close. Maybe Mexico even.

Honestly I kinda just wanna be dead at this point. A lot of my ego has disintegrated (mainly the fun parts) so I can't even enjoy having cool clothes, casual sex, video games, money, etc. I don't care about any of the stuff that made life worth living before. I just wanna disappear or become enlightened before President Pussy Hands single-handedly destroys this country because he has daddy issues.

@Phil ...?? Am I serious about moving? Yes. I'm not macho and I'm not a "patriot" so I'm not sticking around for Adolf Hitler 2.0. Oh and I'm black and graduating from college in three months

I was dropping a movie quote in regard to your perspective, in hopes of lightening up your mood. I'm not sure what instruction you've been following, but you may want to increase your variety of sources. Please note my profile pic is updated to Randy Quiad. I think this is an appropriate and well timed call back. Allow the path to your enlightenment to guide you to your best, most actualized life. Whatever makes your life worth living is more of an entry point. I hope you experience everything you can dream of. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

two quotes for you:

Don't run away from situations and don't avoid what could be a problem, instead face them with courage and resolve them. If your happiness depends on somebody else does, then you will never be happy really (A. P. Ray).  

10 hours ago, Elzhi said:

@Leo Gura @Shin  yeah you guys are right about France. I've been researching all day and found out France kinda sucks too. I'm looking at Canada real close. Maybe Mexico even.

Honestly I kinda just wanna be dead at this point. A lot of my ego has disintegrated (mainly the fun parts) so I can't even enjoy having cool clothes, casual sex, video games, money, etc. I don't care about any of the stuff that made life worth living before. I just wanna disappear or become enlightened before President Pussy Hands single-handedly destroys this country because he has daddy issues.

That's just a phase.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 hours ago, Elzhi said:

@Phil ...?? Am I serious about moving? Yes. I'm not macho and I'm not a "patriot" so I'm not sticking around for Adolf Hitler 2.0. Oh and I'm black and graduating from college in three months

I don't think your ego has desolved so much, your posts still seem like emotional overreactions plagued by ego, very ungrounded. You say mostly the fun parts dissolved...so you basically just became bitter and hateful and angry.

Moving won't help you, because your problem is deep inside of you. No matter where you move, you will always find something that will make you miserable, because I can clearly see you being the source of your own negativity. What's the reason to be so aggressive and hateful towards the president? Has he done something terrible to you? or is just your ego projecting and looking for an excuse to be angry and to hate?

You know this is not the right way, please don't play the victim.

Edit: But if you still want a legit suggestion to where to move, why not germany? It's pretty nice there, however I am not sure about the islamic people who don't wanna integrate, refugees and plain old terrorists, you hear a lot of stories about them attacking, raping and murdering people, especially girls and women.

Edited by Life Coach

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

@Elzhi I think Trump is pretty funny. No need to freak out about one guy that is a nutcase. There are thousands that are even more lost than Trump. Just because a comedian is running the country there is no reason to freak out.