AtheisticNonduality

Beautiful Use of Language

16 posts in this topic

"Your desire is the giver of life, the gift of the Goddess. Legend shall speak of sacrifice at world's end." 

Every little moment has lead here

Every single tear drop mattered

Let this love flow through me, into you

As we face every fear till it is shattered

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

Aesthetically/poetically or analytically/intellectually?

Until then, this is my entry (for both) ^ xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

“One Love, One Heart, Let’s get together and feel alright “ - Bob Marley 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Oh God, I faint upon the pulse of the thought of you 

Edited by TheOneReborn

“Thank you, for love”

”Your welcome”

”This moment is perfect. All is forgiven. All is understood. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. It is the highest good”

”This is your true nature. You are infinite love. All passing tides and storm. Deep in the ocean of consciousness lay, a calm and peaceful pearl”

“I am all beings, I am all time. I love and accept all for I have stumbled upon holy ground. Surely there is nothing higher, nothing more profound”

”All before was but a nightmare of collected experiences. This is the first day of your life. You are the greatest miracle in the world”

“Year after year has passed, walking with a delirious head. Claiming truth to shadows, not knowing what was just inside my head.”

”The sailor crosses the sea, to the blessed isles”

”well, the road is long and the stars are my light. And darlin I might not make it back tonight. But when I do and it’s in my hand. Well, now I’m saying things that you don’t understand.”

”Beneath the wave, a bell tolls. It’s calling you, it’s calling you!

Fear is the lie that truth hides behind. So tell me. Am I the one you love? Am I God?” - Engramn

”Oh, the dreamers they surround us. See the ropes their tied up in…. See the city dangling!” - Engramn 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The Spirit Domain Is Jubilantly Ecstatic This Very Moment - And It's All Thanks To You

You. Yes You.

I want to let you know that on your account there is thunderous cheers and sincere applause, with each morning that you open your eyes and rise from bed. You keep right on living. You keep right on giving. You keep right on growing. The onslaught of harsh trials and the internal pains keep striking. You have been hit by blow after blow. Some of them have even knocked you down. It was reported you were were not long for this world. Somehow you got right back up. AND YOU KEEP GETTING BACK UP. Even when you are not feeling it. Even when the blood, sweat, tears consumes you. You are waging an epic war of wills with life. And sometimes life lands the cruellest blow. But today I’m here to tell you my sweet friend that you are absolutely crushing it.

I know the odds look stacked against you. At times it seems the battle is hopelessly rigged. You look around at times and it seems the bystanders are just waiting for you to say - RIGHT I'M DONE. You feel deserted and abandoned. Afraid and anxious. The judge and the jury even seem to be mocking you. But you have continued to stand your ground. Each day you choose to get out of bed you take your stand. And you leap out there in this ring we call existence. And you fight like none before. Each day is making you better. Stronger. Wiser. You, my lovely friend, are the epitome of the divine warrior. While all the world around you is a stage and acting out their petty roles you have chosen to live the full YOU the pure YOU the authentic YOU. And you hold on steadfast. You sit with yourself daily. Reflecting and pondering the deep truths within. And for that the spirit domain is saying with one voice, we honor you. Thank you for finding yourself and being yourself and knowing yourself. Thank you for walking the path less traveled. Thank you for being the one in a trillion miracle that you are long awaited long heralded long anticipated. Thank you for making your one precious life count. Even when you are beaten and battered and bruised. Today as you go about your habitual tasks that seems mundane and inconsequential, know that you are being celebrated wildly right now.

You, my beautiful friend, are SEEN. You are FELT. You are NEEDED. You are APPRECIATED. You are LOVED.

Now carry on.

One among Infinity
Witnessing the Majesty
Calm in this humility
Hope as far as One can see
Witnessing the Majesty
Witnessing the Majesty
Witnessing the Majesty
Standing on the edge of forever!

Blessed Be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtZJiQSmJ9g

Edited by tuku747