Michael Jackson

Most people on this forum will NEVER awaken.

43 posts in this topic

I don't know why this is the case, but most people will not awaken in this life.

Not even on psychedelics, no matter how much they take.

Apparently God does not want to awaken in every life he lives. Most people have no interest in Truth, can't perceive things without egoic biases and projections, are not capable of doing true investigation, something you can only do completely on your own without community and others.

99% of people fall into that category, from my perspective a higher percentage of men are interested in truth and true awakening then women.

I think it's a combination of bad genetics, horrible upbringings and minds that get fed the completely wrong ideas for decades.

All these things combined mean that you the reader have a low chance of realizing absolute Truth.

I will however say that if you TRULY care about truth, if you REALLY want to awaken, you will. (99% of you guys don't really want that though).

Even on this forum which is all about God, Love and Truth most people here are not interested in truth. They just want to do some mental masturbation or want some Guru who tells them how to live their lifes. Or they just want a sense of community and attention and love from others.

If you are in the 99%, don't be upset about it, it is all fine. There is no right or wrong, live the best Life you can and do what you love.

To all you readers: please share your perspective on that topic and feel free to disagree as well. Thanks for considering, thanks for sharing your perspective!

Cheers.

Edited by Michael Jackson

most people can't handle loneliness. they need to rely on the ideas of others, they cannot let themselves fall into the abyss. they are prisoners of their mind, of the collective ego, which gives false security. It's like drug addicts. Few will actually kick the addiction. They need that grip.

@Breakingthewall exactly. Something I also noticed is most people do not think for themselves. They only copy others, take on their beliefs as dogma and do not even realize that the possibility of thinking for yourself exists..

Someone awakened breathes life.  This doesn't breathe life.  

???????

44 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

Most people have no interest in Truth, can't perceive things without egoic biases and projections, are not capable of doing true investigation, something you can only do completely on your own without community and others.

You can investigate reality anywhere. Being in a community confers certain advantages - you are surrounded by people who will trigger your egoic biases and projections and ideally force you to confront them until they are resolved - whilst being alone confers certain others, mainly freedom. This online community seems to be particularly biased against community!

51 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

99% of people fall into that category, from my perspective a higher percentage of men are interested in truth and true awakening then women.

Men are interested in truth, women are interested in love. Both can be paths to true awakening.

54 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

They just want to do some mental masturbation or want some Guru who tells them how to live their lifes. Or they just want a sense of community and attention and love from others.

Continuing what I have just said, mental masturbation is generally done by men who have strayed off the path towards Truth, whilst living only for a sense of community, attention and love is generally done by women who have strayed off the path towards Love.

Otherwise you are probably right, I don’t see many people on here or elsewhere today awakening any time soon. I’m just here to burn through some karma!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

We are on the right track. https://youtu.be/y9xNhqTvOCQ

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Infinity goes on for eternity. The awakenings are infinite and it never ends, so it doesn't matter. Awakening is not actually better or less than not Awakening imo. Why would an omniscient being dream in the first place?

What we are looking for is not just awakening, awakening is the cherry on the top of the cake. What we are always looking for is following the truth, in our own ways and at our rate. And Given that, most people suck at that too. But still we are moving slowly but surely towards God. 

Life is designed this way, humans are designed to be this way, to be stupid and mature slowly, it is part of the desgin. I accepted this fact in others and in myself too a long time ago. I learned to see the truth in everything and not just awakening. Spirituality is bigger than awakening. 

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What we are looking for is not just awakening, awakening is the cherry on the top of the cake. What we are always looking for is following the truth, in our own ways and at our rate. And Given that, most people suck at that too. But still we are moving slowly but surely towards God. 

Life is designed this way, humans are designed to be this way, to be stupid and mature slowly, it is part of the desgin. I accepted this fact in others and in myself too a long time ago. I learned to see the truth in everything and not just awakening. Spirituality is bigger than awakening. 

Beautifully stated!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

It's beautiful to see each person as they are, where they are, lovingly no matter what. Truth has many layers and it is not linear, if you are awakened you will see how everybody is doing their best even in the midst of ignorance and suffering. The feminine has this capacity. That's being awake beyond holding rigid concepts of what is.

4 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

It's beautiful to see each person as they are, where they are, lovingly no matter what. Truth has many layers and it is not linear, if you are awakened you will see how everybody is doing their best even in the midst of ignorance and suffering. The feminine has this capacity. That's being awake beyond holding rigid concepts of what is.

You got it!!

Awakening is the recognition that there never was anyone in which could wake up....so in that sense it's a non-happening or the end of something that never actually started!

The experience of the separate individual called ME within the body is clearly seen BY NO ONE to be illusory. 

Its just seeing!

Nobody wakes up!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Even labeling awakening as truth, good or bad, right or wrong, this or that....it's all clearly seen to be just conditioned thinking!

It's just not a something that can be pointed to, pinned down or labeled.

It's the end of the someone that thought something needed to be found!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Awakening is just a temporary human concept. There is stuff which cannot even be called awakening which is far more daunting. To speak of that stuff as a human literally does not compute. Maybe the best word for it would be something like annihilation. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

Dope. 

And that's clearly a choice. 

Carry on... 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

6 hours ago, Fernanda said:

♥ 

???????

Oh no, how sad :(

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Go do the work.

atsisiųsti.jpeg

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Michael Jackson What makes you think awakening is so important.

Survival and reproduction is main game in this town. Spirituality is just a side hobby.