Michael Jackson

Most people on this forum will NEVER awaken.

43 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

@Michael Jackson What makes you think awakening is so important.

Survival and reproduction is main game in this town. Spirituality is just a side hobby.

It's very important if you want to get out of the labyrinth of stupidity and suffering that it means to be human. Survival and reproduction are the hobby

9 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Someone awakened breathes life.  This doesn't breathe life.  

Nice one!

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's very important if you want to get out of the labyrinth of stupidity and suffering that it means to be human. Survival and reproduction are the hobby

Sorry to inform you .You are human and will continue to be so after awakening.Agreed on stupidity part.

Are you ready to be monk since most spiritual teachers found way to cash on on enlightenment.Even Neo advaitans like @Nahm

@Salvijus Nah.I just like to question everything .Keeps my mind shark.Sorry to @Breakingthewall.

Answer in short.Most people are wrap up into their own BS to consider anything outside of it.

22 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Are you ready to be monk since most spiritual teachers found way to cash on on enlightenment

Most awake, most focused in the moment, so much more efficient in work and business 

The most important thing is to spread love in this world and good vibrations ;)

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Most awake, most focused in the moment, so much more efficient in work and business 

Best of both worlds.

"The most important thing is to spread love in this world and good vibrations" ;)

;)

Edited by Zeroguy

Survival is just annoying thing that needs to be dealt with. It happens effortlessly once you become in tune with higher purpose. God himself will suatain u and provide for u once u share his goal with him.

Sharing words of wisdom from Christ ma friends, 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Survival is just annoying thing that needs to be dealt with. It happens effortlessly once you become in tune with higher purpose

Not annoying, if there weren't a survival challenge, this would be really bored. 

The point is to approach survival with passion, to try to give the best of yourself in what you do. It is not easy, but as you have said, when you are aligned, things flow

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not annoying, if there weren't a survival challenge, this would be really bored. 

The point is to approach survival with passion, to try to give the best of yourself in what you do. It is not easy, but as you have said, when you are aligned, things flow

Well at least we agree on smth ? 

11 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

I don't know why this is the case, but most people will not awaken in this life.

Not even on psychedelics, no matter how much they take.

Apparently God does not want to awaken in every life he lives. Most people have no interest in Truth, can't perceive things without egoic biases and projections, are not capable of doing true investigation, something you can only do completely on your own without community and others.

99% of people fall into that category, from my perspective a higher percentage of men are interested in truth and true awakening then women.

I think it's a combination of bad genetics, horrible upbringings and minds that get fed the completely wrong ideas for decades.

All these things combined mean that you the reader have a low chance of realizing absolute Truth.

I will however say that if you TRULY care about truth, if you REALLY want to awaken, you will. (99% of you guys don't really want that though).

Even on this forum which is all about God, Love and Truth most people here are not interested in truth. They just want to do some mental masturbation or want some Guru who tells them how to live their lifes. Or they just want a sense of community and attention and love from others.

If you are in the 99%, don't be upset about it, it is all fine. There is no right or wrong, live the best Life you can and do what you love.

To all you readers: please share your perspective on that topic and feel free to disagree as well. Thanks for considering, thanks for sharing your perspective!

Cheers.

It wouldn't be a fun game if everyone made it, would it?

That said, what you call awakening is only one outcome of the game.

It's what you value, therefore you project it to be the best outcome for everyone.

That's your bias.

The game is multi-dimensional. Infinitely so.

Everyone is moving towards their own divine purpose.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Only I can awaken.

But that would make me all alone, and destroy the illusion of this reality, including "others".

That's why I don't want to awaken.

30 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Only I can awaken.

But that would make me all alone, and destroy the illusion of this reality, including "others".

That's why I don't want to awaken.

But if you awake, you could totally accept the moment and enjoy the joy

people who talk about people won't awaken

write threads on how YOU are waking up rather than hurling stones

everyone i see here is perfect no matter how awake they are and i am grateful for everyone's contribution

i don't condemn you like this thread does, i embrace you i salute you i love you

You could waste time listening to this guy or you could go and awaken

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

But if you awake, you could totally accept the moment and enjoy the joy

It's the character which thinks it wants to awaken..

Honestly I don't know if I even want to awaken any more.

Sometimes I think I do, but as I start to approach it, it gets terrifying. I want the truth, but I'm also scared of it. Things have been pretty okay for a few decades and it seems risky to try and mess that up.

If I'm honest, my desire to awaken mostly comes from a place of scarcity. Fear of death, wanting to figure it out and know the answer before I'm in my last moments and don't have a choice. Wanting to escape some reincarnation cycle if such a thing exists, with the knowledge and experienced I've gained in this lifetime in tact, instead of having the slate wiped clean again.

Ego death from the outside seems to me kinda like how teleportation would work in sci-fi. When you go in a teleporter, you don't actually get fully transported somewhere. It KILLS you here and now, the current you dies. Then a new version of you gets re-assembled atom by atom somewhere else, like a clone of yourself. Except even your memories are in tact so it feels like you really went somewhere.

I don't know if I want to egoically kill myself to go somewhere else. Even if by all accounts it's better than what I have now. I'd rather cling on to my current self, even if it's just an illusion.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

It's the character which thinks it wants to awaken..

Yes, the character wants to awaken not only with psychedelics but full time as deep as it's possible, simply because it's real, the truth. Who need lies, barriers?