Razard86

What do you think is Leo's best videos in your opinion?

47 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Disclaimer: Also don't take any of this the wrong way. I can tell that you are very intelligent. I'm merely trying to push you to use that intelligence to better communicate your point. I'm a debater and deconstructionist by nature. I can tear apart most arguments because I have an ability to see multiple perspectives in an argument. So think of this as me pushing you to do so as well.

An appeal to authority? If you wrote a story and told me the theme of the story was blah blah blah. Then someone I had a discussion with disagreed with me that the theme of the story was blah blah.....it wouldn't just be an appeal to authority it would literally be what the story was built upon. Now unless the argument could be substantially made that the author of said story FAILED to sufficiently write a story that upheld that theme then it wouldn't even be an issue. Calling it an appeal to authority as if that is all there is, is a copout. Come up with an actual argument don't just use labeling tactics. 

Yes it is an appeal to an authority when you discuss the work someone made you will bring up their viewpoints considering its there work. Me quoting you in a response to reply to you IS AN APPEAL TO AUTHORITY. I must discuss YOU  if I am going to have a discussion about something you have created. You are creating a viewpoint so I must appeal to what you have created to discuss it!!

Seriously....what is going on here? Make a point, stop running in circles. 

Also don't take any of this the wrong way. I can tell that you are very intelligent. I'm merely trying to push you to use that intelligence to better communicate your point. I'm a debater and deconstructionist by nature. I can tear apart most arguments because I have an ability to see multiple perspectives in an argument. So think of this as me pushing you to do so as well.

Sorry, the bit about you appealing to the authority of Spiral Dynamics was just a little joke! I didn’t mean it too seriously.

I have laid out my case and made many arguments so I don’t think it is fair to say I am just running around in circles. I share your deconstructive and debating nature so I could probably go back and forth on this for hours, but - though I think this is all relevant to the original subject - given that this is supposed to be a thread of Leo’s best videos I think we should leave it here. I’d be happy to discuss this more elsewhere with you if you like.

This is another of Leo’s better videos. A rediscovery of Empedocles’ teaching of Love and Strife!

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

I love this one and return to it often, esp. good with journaling work.

Edited by Loba

Becoming God - Insights From 13 Back-to-Back Awakenings

What Is Love? Part 1-2

Guided Exercise For Realizing You Are God

Understanding Surivial Part 1-2

Self Deception Part 1-3

Spiral Dynamics Series

these were the most helpful for me, but from the overall vibe the last 4 videos were the best imo

6 hours ago, Oeaohoo said:

Sorry, the bit about you appealing to the authority of Spiral Dynamics was just a little joke! I didn’t mean it too seriously.

I have laid out my case and made many arguments so I don’t think it is fair to say I am just running around in circles. I share your deconstructive and debating nature so I could probably go back and forth on this for hours, but - though I think this is all relevant to the original subject - given that this is supposed to be a thread of Leo’s best videos I think we should leave it here. I’d be happy to discuss this more elsewhere with you if you like.

This is another of Leo’s better videos. A rediscovery of Empedocles’ teaching of Love and Strife!

Yeah one of my weaknesses is I miss when people make jokes...my sense of humor is underdeveloped lol. I agree thanks for stopping my derail my own thread lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Loba said:

I love this one and return to it often, esp. good with journaling work.

Yes this is definitely one of his best videos. Maybe he should do a follow up video. Titled:  How your life is a movie.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.