Leo Gura

The 5-MeO-DMT Mega-Thread

2,962 posts in this topic

Arggg! I hope someday 5 meo dmt someone will market that drug here in the Philippines HAHAHAHA! I can't wait to intake it :(

Did any of you experiment with using the tail end of a sub breakthrough dose of DMT as entry point to a 5meo take off?

I find doing half of a breakthrough dose DMT takes me to a very lucid and full experience without dissociating. At the come down I feel full of energy with all anxiousness blasted out of the system and it seems to be a very good time to dive into a 5meo experience. Haven't tried it yet but I'm curious if any of you did?

@Serotoninluv Thanks for that report. Great stuff.

@DrMobius My pleasure to be of service :)

Here is my method for rectal administration of 5-MeO:

• Make sure you empty your butt first.
  • Make sure you have not eaten anything for at least 3-4 hours. Don't eat any heavy greasy food that day.
  • Make sure your 5-MeO-DMT is HCl form. DO NOT PLUG FREEBASE! That will burn like a bitch.
  • Use 1ml plastic disposable needless oral syringes. You can find them on Amazon
  • Heat up a small cup of pure bottled water in the microwave, so it's warm.
  • Weight out 10mg of 5-MeO very accurately and place into a spoon.
  • Use the syringe to suck up about 0.3ml of the warm water from the cup.
  • Squirt that 0.3 ml of water into the spoon.
  • Stir the 5-MeO so it is fully dissolved.
  • Suck the entire liquid from the spoon into the syringe, including any particles left on the bottom.
  • Put a few drops of lube on the syringe.
  • Relax your butt hole and stick it in there about 1.5 inches.
  • Slowly squeeze the syringe.
  • Remove syringe.
  • Tighten your butt and you should be all set. There should be no leakage.
  • Go lie down on the carpet and enjoy your trip.
  • Trip will come on FAST, within 5 minutes. You will start peaking at around 10 minutes. And it lasts for over an hour.
  • Fear and heart-pounding is very normal for the first 10 minutes. It will pass as you surrender. Just breathe deep and relax and get curious about "What is the true nature of reality?"
  • TOTALLY surrender!
  • Start with 10mg and increase dose from there in 5-10mg increments.

This method is more accurate and consistent than snorting. It wastes less substance. It comes on smoother and lasts a bit longer, which is perfect. There is some mild burning sensation in your butt for about 20 minutes, but it seems harmless and it's less unpleasant than snorting.

N,N-DMT can also be administered rectally as above. BUT, most N,N-DMT is freebase! You must use a salt form of N,N-DMT, which is usually harder to find. But you can find it. N,N-DMT Fumarate is a good salt version. Because the doses with N,N-DMT are larger, you will need to use more than 0.3ml of water. Possibly needing a 2ml syringe. With this method, your N,N-DMT trip will be much smoother, more gentle, and last much longer than smoking it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Good guide Leo. Preparing with some desensitizing lube 10 minutes before or so will make it more smooth with less burning sensations..

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

N,N-DMT can also be administered rectally as above. BUT, most N,N-DMT is freebase! You must use a salt form of N,N-DMT, which is usually harder to find. But you can find it. N,N-DMT Fumarate is a good salt version

I,v posted this tec to convert freebase (works for N,N and 5) to fumerate earlier in this thread, this really works and it´s ridiculously simple.

1) Completely dissolve 1000 mg of freebase DMT in 50 ml of acetone.
2) Completely dissolve 309 mg of fumaric acid in another batch of 50 ml of acetone.
3) Mix for 1 minute and evaporate at room temperature to give DMT fumarate.

@Hsinav That's really handy.

Does the acetone completely evaporate?? I've always been hesitant about methods which might leave traces of acetone on the substance. That can't be healthy.

Have you tried plugging N,N-DMT?

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Hsinav That's really handy.

Does the acetone completely evaporate?? I've always been hesitant about methods which might leave traces of acetone on the substance. That can't be healthy.

Have you tried plugging N,N-DMT?

Yes it does evaporate completely in room temperature within 3-4 days. If you use 100% acetone there is no problem at all.

Acetone occurs naturally within your body and you can literally drink small amounts of it without any known risks. The general advice were I live is that you should make contact with a doctor if you (or even kids) happened to drink 100 ml or more of acetone, less than that you should be fine. So, the potential traces on the dmt is not worth mention. There are a lot of different acetone though so just make sure it´s not mixed.

Never tried N,N at all, this tec was made for N,N, I heard it works so I tried it on my 5 meo and it works excellent with that to.:)

1 hour ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura What about starting at 1 mg, and working in 1 mg increments, rectally? I mean really, why not? A serious effort over months.

I guess, if you're a pussy :P

1mg will be below a threshold dose. And you couldn't even weigh that out on a milligram scale. Weighing out 10mg isn't so easy because it's such a tiny amount.

If you're doing 5-MeO you should already have prior psychedelic experience, so you should be able to handle 10mg. For me, now, after lots of work, 10mg is profound. But for most people starting off, 10mg will not produce any profound state. It's in the 20mg range where things start to get really interesting. And it's around 26mg+ where things get fucking insane.

38 minutes ago, Hsinav said:

Yes it does evaporate completely in room temperature within 3-4 days. If you use 100% acetone there is no problem at all.

Acetone occurs naturally within your body and you can literally drink small amounts of it without any known risks. The general advice were I live is that you should make contact with a doctor if you (or even kids) happened to drink 100 ml or more of acetone, less than that you should be fine. So, the potential traces on the dmt is not worth mention. There are a lot of different acetone though so just make sure it´s not mixed.

Interesting. I did not know that. Good to know. Will have to try it some day.

54 minutes ago, Outer said:

@Leo Gura What about starting at 1 mg, and working in 1 mg increments, rectally? I mean really, why not? A serious effort over months.

You will eventually still have to face that moment when you totally have to surrender for a break through. I found it useful to start with low doses though so I could build up the logistics issues around the process, but when your at the threshold of breaking through, no methods will work, just surrendering will work.:)  

I used freebase plugging (5-MeO) by 'stirring' it with 2 ml of sunflower oil, and with stirring I mean: it was pulling up and squirting out the oil/5-MeO continuously for a few minutes from a small container, someone here mentioned that with oil freebase can dissolve and it can work as appose to mixing it with water.

There were no burning sensations at all.

Also, you probably don't need to clench when laying there, it just stays in naturally.

8 hours ago, zikzak said:

Did any of you experiment with using the tail end of a sub breakthrough dose of DMT as entry point to a 5meo take off?

I find doing half of a breakthrough dose DMT takes me to a very lucid and full experience without dissociating. At the come down I feel full of energy with all anxiousness blasted out of the system and it seems to be a very good time to dive into a 5meo experience. Haven't tried it yet but I'm curious if any of you did?

Good point. It works. My friend did this way. No anxiety.

Edited by Mercurio3

so after this chemical is taken ‘one time’ one is cured and lives in nothingness? One is free from conflict in chasing the illusion of psychological time? 

One is not caught in the movement of becoming? 

Can someone send me the amazon link to these 1ml oral disposable needleless syringes? I don't get how you can stick such a short tip end 1.5 inches up your butt. The needleless end just seems way too short, maybe I'm looking at the wrong ones. Thanks 

18 minutes ago, Faceless said:

so after this chemical is taken ‘one time’ one is cured and lives in nothingness? One is free from conflict in chasing the illusion of psychological time? 

One is not caught in the movement of becoming? 

This chemical is a sharp tool for that work but the chemical doesn't do it, it guides you towards that place by taking away things from you until there is nothing left, speeds up the process. You still have to do the work and foundation yourself, without the right foundation, 5 meo is totally useless.

Thinking just 5 meo itself is the answer is like thinking you can drive a formel1 car just because you have the best car.