Someone here

The first and final step towards awakening

28 posts in this topic

The first step towards awakening or discovering truth is to admit that you don't know anything  .period.

What do you guess is the final step ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I think this question varies for many people, and it's like you're asking me what am I going to have dinner 3 months from today... what if there was no final step? I mean, maybe the final step is for us to decide whether we WANT A FINAL STEP or keep going on with life as humans on this planet or whatever terms or forms we can exist in this universe? 

This is so tricky because realization who you are in present moment makes it stick there are no steps only how much your mind is truthful will help you see it so seeing that you dont know anything helps but wont make it stick you will only get some flashes of conciousness....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

10 hours ago, BenG said:

Omniscience? 

lol, idk.

Yes.

That you know everything. 

-Osho

Stop being a hypocrite which per definition is all of you who are cult members and still have the guts to speak about enlightenment, open-mindness and so on.

Edited by Egoisego

44 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes.

Yes.  Reality has the ability to understand itself fully because who else would?  ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Egoisego said:

Stop being a hypocrite which per definition is all of you who are cult members and still have the guts to speak about enlightenment, open-mindness and so on.

Are you not open minded then that it's possible that this isn't a cult.  And that the stuff spoken here is indeed Truth, can be directly realized, and is not a philosophy?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Death = Letting go of all attachments = Love

❤️

16 minutes ago, Egoisego said:

But I love being a hypocrite.

16 minutes ago, Egoisego said:

But I love being a hypocrite.

the first step is to be willing to give up and disappear, without holding on to anything. then you take a good shot of 5 meo and you disintegrate, and you are the total unlimited void. TOTAL. and that indescribable emptiness is a total sweetness and you realize that it is what you are. Total richness. Total existence. Total bottomless. then you think... but then, how is it possible that it's also me, now writing on this screen thinking that I'm late for an appointment? what's this? what's next? Where when how? it does not matter. You will always be what you are, it cannot be otherwise.  you are at home

Edited by Breakingthewall

First: truth exists, it's hidden to me, and nothing else means anything in relation to finding it.

Last: no thing or thought relates to any other thing because the distinction between them is illusory, they're all the same truth, and there is no other.

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes.

How long is my penis?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

How long is my penis?

2 inches :P

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

2 inches :P

Wrong. Trick question. I don't have any.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

3 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I don't have any.

Sorry about that .? ?

-Osho

Once you have taken the first step, in which you become aware of your unlimited and total nature, you have to take the next step: detachment. here you have to be smart and tenacious, as well as brave, from what I'm seeing. the ego has many layers, and they are all made of attachment. not because you are aware of your unlimited nature, you are not going to stop being afraid of illness, misery, etc. and this fear binds you in the ego. I think that if you want to be truly awaken, you have to be truly detached. If not, the awakening will be no more that a consolation of the misery of life 

16 hours ago, Someone here said:

The first step towards awakening or discovering truth is to admit that you don't know anything  .period.

What do you guess is the final step ?

Next step: Realize that there is no step because you already are omniscient.

Edited by Michael Jackson