Someone here

The first and final step towards awakening

28 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that if you want to be truly awaken, you have to be truly detached. If not, the awakening will be no more that a consolation of the misery of life 

Why do you think that is ? What's so special about detachment?  Whats wrong with indulging in life's pleasures?  Osho was one of the greatest enlightened people ever and he lived a very hot and luxurious life .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Michael Jackson said:

Next step: Realize that you are omniscient.

Agreed ? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Why do you think that is ? What's so special about detachment?  Whats wrong with indulging in life's pleasures?  Osho was one of the greatest enlightened people ever and he lived a very hot and luxurious life .

You can live a hot and luxurious life and be detached. Being detached doesn't mean that you don't engage with life. It just means that you don't prefere specific outcomes of your actions.

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I mean mental detachment. You can be detached and all day fucking. the question is whether you are attached to fucking or not. if at any given moment the fucking ends, what happens in your mind. But really, if you are not very attached to the pleasure, probably you are not going to fuck all day.

btw, just yesterday i watched the latest episode of the osho documentary, and the guy seemed very attached, very bitter and very unenlightened . I think he was a very intelligent guy, a genius, awake in a certain sense, and very asleep in others

Osho wasn't one of the greatest enlightened people ever. 

He just had a big personality and had a lot of followers.

He wasn't a great spiritual teacher either. His disciples didn't wake up.

22 hours ago, Prakhar said:

First, you admit that you don't know anything. Then you realize that you actually don't know anything. Then you awaken.

Third,...and you are perfectly ok with that.

There are endless ways in which the last step to awakening is achieved. Last step in permanent Enlightment is simply staying in the self as the last of your habits (which you keep your person identity real) conform to the New operating system set up by staying in the self.

operating system = The way in which the brain uses the information that it has to navigate the world. 

if the Brain believes that it’s Operated by a person, it’s has ego if it’s believe that is operated by the self there’s no ego.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.