Antor8188

Full god realization on lsd?

19 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura if I take 250 ug acid and surrender while having an ego death will i be able to experience god? I don’t have access to 5 meo dmt that’s why. 

It's def possible. One of my first realizations of myself as God was on one tab of LSD.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

40 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's def possible. One of my first realizations of myself as God was on one tab of LSD.

@Leo Gura But you had prior experiences with stronger psychedelics like 5-Meo, right? So you are saying that it's also possible without prior breakthrough experiences on other psychedelics?

@bazera It's definitely possible. I've had many such realizations on LSD, including my first one ever. Dosage matters, but also how deep you are willing to go. If I sit down to meditate during a trip things get very existential very quickly, as opposed to screwing around trying to distract oneself doing other stuff.

For me, 250ug can be enough to have a full realization, provided I sit down to meditate. If I was trying to distract myself with playing guitar or whatever else, it probably wouldn't work though. How you are able to handle the trip is very important imo. It is possible to stay on the surface level the entire time out of fear of going too deep. Or you can decide to sit downand meditate and things will escalate very quickly. ;) 

6 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura if I take 250 ug acid and surrender while having an ego death will i be able to experience god? I don’t have access to 5 meo dmt that’s why. 

Hopefully you will be thrust straight into Infnity which means ego death will be seamless.  But I think @KingCrimson is spot on i would also sit down and meditate

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The best LSD trips are the ones when you have taken 5meo few weeks before. When you meld these two "perspectives"... just wow...

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

5 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura But you had prior experiences with stronger psychedelics like 5-Meo, right? So you are saying that it's also possible without prior breakthrough experiences on other psychedelics?

Any psychedelic can potentially give you God-realization.

10 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

Don't take 250ug unless you're experienced with lower doses. I experienced full-blown God consciousness on LSD, it's possible and 150ug were enough for me.

I've seen God with 150ug of lsd, but didnt identify as him ""i am god realization" with that dosage so it was not a Full god realization.

If is your first time with lsd just try with 75ug at least a couple of times before, there are some steps before having a full God realization, just the fact of realize that all your life was a dream will be very shocking to you.

250ug gave me the white light, that’s all you need to know

On 4/2/2022 at 10:03 AM, Leo Gura said:

Any psychedelic can potentially give you God-realization.

^^ At a certain point they all do the same thing just with differing background flavors (and of course durations). Time gone; other collapsed; infinity, + some background flavor hardly noticeable at all. It’s quite a remarkable shift that happened in me at least. N,N-DMT used to make me see aliens and angels, and at about age 23 it changed and it was just plain collapse of the illusion of finitude. At least as far as the whole psychedelic, still basically segregated, piece of the dream goes.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Weed included? 

@Leo Gura

In my experience, not unless you’ve had it on another classic psychedelic (or in rare cases perhaps a dissociative like ketamine) first. Cannabis isn’t nearly as conducive to other-collapse as LSD and 5-MeO-DMT.

4 hours ago, The0Self said:

In my experience, not unless you’ve had it on another classic psychedelic (or in rare cases perhaps a dissociative like ketamine) first. Cannabis isn’t nearly as conducive to other-collapse as LSD and 5-MeO-DMT.

Agree in the sense that is prob not the most favorable for God realization. But i have ridiculous insights on it. Its so clear. Literally source speaking. Thats why I asked if weed is that powerful. A few days ago I realized its time for me to surrender. And at the same time I found my twin flame. Feels surreal. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

14 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Weed included? 

@Leo Gura

Weed is not a psychedelic proper, although it shares some characteristics.

15 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Weed included? 

@Leo Gura

Weed can become pretty strong. But you have to have naturally low tolerance and choose a good way to consume it (a joint is not enough unless it's very high quality). 

Everytime I smoke weed my vision becomes (physically) panoramic. "360°" vision (you won't see behind yourself but it's as if your whole vision became an object of meditation that you can easily focus on, your peripheral vision becomes as clear as your normal vision. The effect affects other sense doors as well). My description won't do it justice. It's pretty trippy. Buddhists called this state rigpa.

All sense doors can become one sense door. It's very intense when it happens.

Edited by Michal__

Yes, it's a valid substance for awakening. I've had a very powerful oneness awakening with 250 ug of LSD.

Recently I'm just using whole leaves of Salvia (not the extracts). The awakenings I got from it are really pleasant and warm, playful. Reality also melts/warps a little bit but I'm fully conscious of how my eternal Mind is doing it. Really amazing awakenings with that, but you have to master this plant to reach it. It's a chaotic psychedelic.

I don't have experiences with DMT, but the effects I get nowadays from plain leaves are very similar to classic DMT reports. Very very close.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Yes it’s completely possible, I need had my most profound and complete god realisation on 100ug .
Set, setting, previous experiences with psychedelics, meditation practice, yoga practice, philosophy ecc. had a huge role in it.

Another aspect that had a huge role in it was being able to completely surrender and let go, having a friend near me helped.

Good luck ☀️

if it's edible it's undeniably trippy; full on closed eye visuals, feeling like you've entered a parallel cartoon replica of this world, ego deaths and oneness if one's mind is open to it and possibly had previous trips. Yoga on an edible in the sun is out of this world.