Life-Hacking

God is lonely.. the ego was created to make "others" more real "trip Insight"

36 posts in this topic

If God is love then love is looking for an object/something to divert his love towards hence the creation of "reality" perhaps?

Absolute unity, to become whole, is lonely, or is being perceived as lonely?  A space where no other exists, a nondual state, being perceived from a point of consciousness (you) that is still tied to the divided state, dualism, might have something to do with that sensation.  A dualistic expression requires a divided state.  Is it possible you began to taste a deeper expression of unity, nondual, and it was so vast and "empty" that the feelings we would associate with such states arose? 

A mixed bag..

On 3/19/2022 at 9:38 AM, Life-Hacking said:

I guess the best way to describe it is similar to playing AI VR games vs playing against "real" players. Even if you have really good AI, if you knew the players weren't really "real" then it would lose meaning. Similar to a dream. It feels real when you are in it but as soon as you realize it's a dream it lose all it's meaning. Had a very real simulation hologram feeling of truth to it.
Another thought I had was maybe there are infinite parallel realities and the one I'm in I have more influence on it than I realize. Similar to a dream, although it seems like there are other characters, it's just myself acting out those characters. 

Sigh you only feel alone because you are not looking at it clearly so I will help you out.... WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT NOW IS IMAGINARY. SO THE YOU THAT YOU IDENTIFY WITH IS JUST AS MUCH AS AN ILLUSION AS EVERYBODY ELSE!! So how can you feel alone when you are imaginary as well and only your TRUE SELF, WHICH IS THE SOURCE OF EVERYTHING IS THE ONLY REAL THING?  Yeah stop feeling alone. It doesn't even make sense once you realize this.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Siedah said:

If God is love then love is looking for an object/something to divert his love towards hence the creation of "reality" perhaps?

It certainly is an idea I have seen floating around, but some claim its a projection of the ego for us to think that. So I guess the only accurate way would be to say maybe God creates because God is love. So God only creates because God loves to create.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The root cause of suffering is to be that which we are not. But so is the root cause of everything. Thanks for this.

Edited by BlueOak

On 18.3.2022 at 8:44 PM, Zeroguy said:

Forever alone=forever together

+1 ❤

Full circle.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

God is not lonely. This is an egoic interpretation of absolute truth, an anthropomorphism of God. God is so far beyond humanity it's impossible to imagine... And incredible difficult to directly experience given how biased the mind is towards its human activity. When pure, infinite, interconnected unity is felt, loneliness is an impossibility. If we're going to anthropomorphize, it may be more accurate to say God created separation for the sheer joy of creation, yet part of the infinity of God's creation includes loneliness. 

In the absolute, unmanifest, ultimate reality, ie the way things really are, there is no loneliness. There is only peace, there is only truth. 

Alone = All One, Nowhere = Now Here

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

8 hours ago, Life-Hacking said:

Fear to me was literally the most ridiculous concept ever although the Ego is trying hard to do its job and help me forget this. 

My biggest problem now is battling fear. I still haven't internalized this so I wouldn't be afraid of some the social dynamics anymore (mainly approaching women).

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

God is not lonely. This is an egoic interpretation of absolute truth, an anthropomorphism of God. God is so far beyond humanity it's impossible to imagine... And incredible difficult to directly experience given how biased the mind is towards its human activity. When pure, infinite, interconnected unity is felt, loneliness is an impossibility. If we're going to anthropomorphize, it may be more accurate to say God created separation for the sheer joy of creation, yet part of the infinity of God's creation includes loneliness. 

In the absolute, unmanifest, ultimate reality, ie the way things really are, there is no loneliness. There is only peace, there is only truth. 

+1 ❤

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 hours ago, Consilience said:

@Consilience I agree. In the most expanded states I have reached I didn't feel human anymore. 

On 19/03/2022 at 9:46 PM, Life-Hacking said:

Yeah, that's very similar... It was the most real aloneness I've ever felt. Was kind of like sitting in space but with no planets or stars. A void type of feeling. 

@Life-Hacking Don't worry, if you keep going there, sometimes you'll see stars too and that doesn't feel lonely, only magical!??

God imagines lonely 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

ur anthropomorphizing god lol

one day this will all be memories

On 3/21/2022 at 1:53 PM, Arthogaan said:

Alone = All One, Nowhere = Now Here

Got dangit that is deep lol.

I think you still had some ego remaining, so you had thoughts about loneliness etc. "God" AKA emptiness is not inherently lonely or happy or sad or scared etc. It would be impossible. These words here and both of our thoughts are images, which includes those thoughts about how/why and being lonely etc.

In a human ego the thoughts described can be triggered for sure, you're shortcircuiting what your brain has evolved to do and think. A tripping snake wouldn't care or have such thoughts.