Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evoke

Why Russia is Invading Ukraine - Infinite Waters

28 posts in this topic

Thoughts on this? I know people here have talked about him before. I belive this is conspiracy bs, but how would i know for sure?

Also, have someone watched Russel Brands recent content about this topic? How does he differ from Infinite Waters here?

Edited by Evoke

I think the video was fine until the ~10 minute mark.

Just now, Dryas said:

I think the video was fine until the ~10 minute mark.

Yeah. Then he started talking about the "Inorganic ones" and how they control us and even Putin and other world leaders.

I typed out a couple reponses but I have nothing to say really, there is some truth to this video, but the inorganic ones is just like a Christian saying the devil this the  devil that.

You have to really be careful with this content and i include Russell Brand in this. If you notice Ralph talks a lot about hot button issues even  if he doesn't really know much about the topic and yes there could be some truth there, but he always seems to setup a "I'm on the side of truth against these evils (inorganics), are you with me". This creates an us against them mentality and shifts away from actually trying to learn about a topic in a nuanced way.

I think he knows what titles and thumbnails and topics will get the most views and a lot of people realised during the pandemic that if you play off people's fears you can get a shitload of views. 

Even if you buy that he's a great spiritual teacher, which I don't personally, then that doesn't translate that he would about complex political situations. Its kinda like the Chappelle joke "what does Ja Rule think about this??". There are some yellow political podcasts and content that could give a much better analysis. 

I like this video a lot. Awesome work. 

I'll give a full breakdown later. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

I think he knows what titles and thumbnails and topics will get the most views and a lot of people realised during the pandemic that if you play off people's fears you can get a shitload of views.

Its funny in a way that he accuse mainstream media for fear mongering and then goes on and say that a evil cabal is behind both covid and the war..

Now thats fear mongering??

18 minutes ago, Consept said:

Its kinda like the Chappelle joke "what does Ja Rule think about this??"

exactly what i was thinking when i saw that thread title

It's all peace and love man, let's hug some trees and send some heart chakra to Ukraine. That should show those darn Russians. And beware of those inorganic aliens causing havoc in the world, these guys are real trouble makers.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 hour ago, Evoke said:

Its funny in a way that he accuse mainstream media for fear mongering and then goes on and say that a evil cabal is behind both covid and the war..

Now thats fear mongering??

Yeah the thing is fear mongering works to get peoples attention whether it's mainstream or social media. I would say the social media fear mongering is much worse because they have very little checks and balances compared to mainstream, even though they fear monger about their freedom of speech being taken away ? 

Watch out. Putin is in bed with Hollywood A-listers:

;)

17 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

This is the only Chechen I respect

Actually has the balls to fight man to man in a cage, instead of shotting like a ?. And is undefeated.

Oh man, this Khamzat guy gonna be a champ soon imo.

A synopsis and breakdown of the video from my perspective. 

First 10 mins of the video

He talks about how we can't handle the truth. 

Without taking the context of the video, one can say truth is always scary and bitter. 

Then he says an African proverb that means when two elephants fight, the ground suffers, when two nations fight, the civilians suffer, he couldn't have said it better. I like how he talks about sending condolences and healing energy to both Ukraine and Russia and he doesn't want to be partial in that regard. Because we must understand that a lot of Russians don't want this war and its important to empathize with them too. I like how he shows the side of Russian soldiers fighting this war who were probably lured into it against their will. I also appreciate how he doesn't directly demonize Putin but begins to deliver the Russian perspective on the war. 

He gave 3 reasons why Russia is invading Ukraine 

1. Russia wants the old Soviet. 

2. Gas and oil. Much of Russian export goes through Ukraine. Getting Ukraine will make Russia a monopoly player in the oil gas market for the EU. Economically this is a gain for Russia. Russia is especially interested in Crimea. 

3. Russia doesn't want Ukraine joining NATO. 

68igu0.jpg

He says Putin forgot about humanity. 

68igqd.jpg

Then he talks about how the concept of "my country" automatically leads to war. 

War creates separation and separation creates suffering. He put this beautifully. 

I like how he says Television that lies to your vision. I kinda chuckled at that:P. Then he says instead of fighting for your country, fight for your freedom and humanity. I think there is wisdom of the ages in this single line. Although this might sound absurd from a relative perspective of everyday life, from an absolute perspective, it is very wise that we focus on our own freedom and on humanity in general if we really want the idea of world peace to materialize, so there is a ton of wisdom in what he said. 

It's not about choosing sides. It's about choosing love.

That was again very wise from the absolute sense. 

Then he tells people to listen to the Lennon song "imagine." 

Although I don't agree with him on this, since I believe that nations should have borders and that in a practical objective sense, national security is not to be taken for granted, it would be too idealistic to take the higher road and imagine that national security is an illusion. 

So I understand from an absolute perspective, a whole unified world with no borders looks like a great idea for unity yet from a relative mindset, this seems like a pipe dream. 

After 10 mins.

He goes into the conspiracy zone here. 

He calls this war a distraction. He says there are organic people and inorganic people. Although I don't exactly believe in it in an objective sense, but psychologically speaking he is spitting some truth. I have observed two kinds of people around me - ones who always  like conflict and drama and the other ones who always love peace and zero conflict. In Hinduism we call this concept Sudbuddhi and Durdbuddhi which means a constructive mind/psyche and a destructive mind respectively. 

He calls this world a state of pure simulation. I will call this pure conspiracy. 

But he is right in a deeper spiritual sense. In order to fight evil or darkness, we need to choose love since fear is the kryptonite of the darkness. He is very right. With fear there is chaos. 

Then he talks about 4 factors necessary to control the world 

1. You need to feel alone. 

2. You need to feel like life is meaningless. This will bring idleness and anxiety what he calls free floating anxiety. 

3. Free floating frustration 

4. Free floating aggression

Love creates a world that nobody can control. Wow. This was like a line straight from a book of age old wisdom. It has deep meaning. 

Then he goes on to talk about the great reset. I don't subscribe to this since it seems like some conspiracy theory again. 

At 16 mins, he proceeds to give powerful advice on how we need to look within if we want answers. Because the world is in constant panic. I don't find this fear mongering if you take out the conspiracy stuff. He is only trying to tell people to be careful and not fall for manipulation. 

He says ignorance is expensive pain. Well put. 

Then he says how chaos disconnects you from your heartspace. There are no winners of war, only losers. Great wisdom again. 

My final opinion on the video 

He goes really deep here. Great great video. All the bold lines are great pieces of wisdom. The conspiracy part should be avoided. 

Lot of what he says is very meaningful in the absolute perspective. But in a relative sense, his suggestion is very problematic and insanely impractical. 

I think he mixes a lot of wisdom with some conspiracy. 

I like his heart space concept. Very wise. 

68ih1c.jpg

Overall good video. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Every new age idiot with a few subs will get platformed on this forum lol 

It’s probably the only thing I dislike about this place. Who cares? There are far more intelligent takes 

Spiritual explanation/opinion + Biggest hot topic there is right now= views=income

I bet that there is more people trying to farm views from this, than any other sound reason to make a video about it sadly.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

It’s probably the only thing I dislike about this place. Who cares? There are far more intelligent takes 

2 million subs is not a few.

Russel Brand who i also mentioned has 5+ million subs.

Edited by Evoke

@Evoke

2 hours ago, Evoke said:

Watch out. Putin is in bed with Hollywood A-listers:

;)

Seriously? Singing too? This man's almost a polymath, a polymath maniacxD

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

You want us to de-platform Infinite Waters here??

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.