Someone here

I've awakend to absolute solipsism. Ask Me anything

411 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes it could .you could exist as formlessness or as form. 

You can erase all forms from existence and you will be left with pure nothingness. You are that nothingness. Then again the nothingness is identical to the world of form .

Form is empty .emptiness is form .

This seems contradictory to me. If emptiness is form and form is emptiness, than it follows that if you take away form, you also take away emptiness. Which seems not possible by your definitions.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 minutes ago, vizual said:

This seems contradictory to me. If emptiness is form and form is emptiness, than it follows that if you take away form, you also take away emptiness. Which seems not possible by your definitions.

It's like a dream at night. It's both form and formlessness at the same time .it's both real and unreal at the same time. You don't ask what would be left if we erase the dream ..because it's already formlessness. It's already imaginary. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

9 minutes ago, vizual said:

14 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

the form is empty because the forms are ideas made of nothing and it is you, with your mind, who creates the distinctions and establishes the limits. if the limits dissolve, the infinity remains empty. the empty infinity is "you", but you are not alone since it is not you, you are the empty infinity. but being empty is pure joy, love, intelligence, and that you are, but completely impersonal, nothing with which "you" can identify. you are that, but that erases any trace of you

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's like a dream at night. It's both form and formlessness at the same time .it's both real and unreal at the same time. You don't ask what would be left if we erase the dream ..because it's already formlessness. It's already imaginary. 

No a dream is not formless, a dream has shapes, sounds and sensations that are being experienced. You can debate about whether a dream is 'real' or not, but a dream has to have distinct features for it to be a dream.

So the question is, can the dreamer exist without the dream? Can the formless exist without form

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

5 minutes ago, vizual said:

So the question is, can the dreamer exist without the dream? Can the formless exist without form

Yes it could. I already told you, it can exist as formlessness or as form .

But from the absolute perspective form and formlessness must be identical. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here getting trapped by language.. the word 'exist' is what's confusing, because it implies duality.   Dualists need there to be separation between 'the dreamer' and 'the dream'.. some 'perspective' for whom 'formlessness or form' can 'exist' (be separate from). 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

13 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

@Someone here Congratulations, what implications does this realization have for you going forward?

Thanks .

I'm still battling with that .the realization was not easy to stomach. I'm still in the process of accepting it and integrating it into my daily life .

But from the absolute perspective there is nothing for me to do and nowhere for me to go. I will just bask In my own perfection and stillness as God. 

-Osho

What will happen to you after you die?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Is there a possibility that you may got brainwashed instead of awake?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, vizual said:

No a dream is not formless, a dream has shapes, sounds and sensations that are being experienced.

@vizual what shape is a dream? How big is a dream? What are it's limits? Where are dreams? How much do they weigh?   What 'form' does a dream have?

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

What will happen to you after you die?

You will never die .you're absolutely immortal and eternal. There is no where to go. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

No .

-Osho

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Probably ? lol 

@Loba @Gesundheit2 He's clearly had an awakening experience.  There's been a shift in his perspective, and his new perspective is valid, as many here are attesting to.  

An 'awakening' can be as simple as a shift in perspective.. for instance.. when children are young, they may know how to add and subtract, but not multiply.. they haven't 'awakened' (awoken?) to the concept of 'multiplication' yet.. but once they do, it's an obvious and undeniable understanding of the concept.  Those who have yet to understand 'multiplication' may have difficulty grasping it at first.. they may think someone talking about it is just talking crazy talk.

Furthermore, awakening to 'multiplication' doesn't make 'addition' wrong... addition is still valid.  This is why @Someone here can still seek out love, and do his job, or continue any 'ordinary' goings on. Discovering that you are everything doesn't cause you to stop being what you are being. 

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water." - Zen Proverb

Edited by Mason Riggle

@Loba I always appreciate the opportunity. ;) ?

@Someone here you should still continue to do the practices, such as meditation, self inquiry, etc.

there are more awakenings to be had.  Yes you had a very deep insight first, which is odd.  But there are other powerful awakenings.

To have everything in one shot would be almost unheard of.  Its just too much.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I'm interested now in doing psychedelics. Because I'm fascinated by the degree of consciousness that Leo has reached.  Which he showed to me through the solipsism video. And the way he dismissed meditation as not the ultimate tool to god-realization. 

But yeah I can agree that keeping a manual spiritual practice intact is still helpful  .

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 I'm interested now in doing psychedelics. Because I'm fascinated by the degree of consciousness that Leo has reached.  Which he showed to me through the solipsism video. And the way he dismissed meditation as not the ultimate tool to god-realization. 

But yeah I can agree that keeping a manual spiritual practice intact is still helpful  .

I think yes psychedelics may be in order because you haven't had much success with traditional methods.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.