VictorB02

Trump Interviewed By Nelk Boys On Full Send Podcast

20 posts in this topic

Thought y'all would appreciate this. It's been very interesting watching him in this podcast setting, talking about the latest events. 

But as you know - Trump is Trump.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow that's shocking. I used to love their prank videos.

I know, its nuts! 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Typical for Trump to only let him be interviewed by dunces who don't have the capacity or knowledge to call him out on lies, incomplete facts, gross exaggerations and non sensical what-if scenarios.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@Knowledge Hoarder

4 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

"The war would've never happened under my watch"

Sure, Donald. Suuure

If you think about it, it makes sense, if behind the scenes Donald was partly backed by Putin financial speaking. The main motivation for the invasion of Ukraine would still be to deny Ukraine joining NATO, but I think partly it was to put political pressure on Biden and give more opportunity for Trump or the Republicans a few more chances against Biden.

@Raptorsin7

14 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow that's shocking. I used to love their prank videos.

They always had a shaky cam in their vids?

They sat there listening to him like choir girls listening to the head nun. 

Listen to Trump is so misleading. 30 minutes into the interview I had to stop listening, the amount of misleading information and double standards is so unbearable.

Of course all politics is rot with misleading information and double standards. 

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/priests-and-politicians-osho/1123191887?ean=9781938755880

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Yo this is wild. Gonna watch it now

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Completely unrelated to this thread, but I watched 15 minutes of that trump interview, clicked pause and a this video popped up

Its Mark!

LMAO, I watched the whole thing and Trump said that they were going to take it down, and lo and behold… 

I really thought Trump was being over the top when he tried to predict that. He was certainly speaking in his typical biased way, but he didn’t say anything I think would justify YouTube taking the video down. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

For those who want to listen to it, you can download it off of the apple podcast.

It was taken down because he denied the election results.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

Really petty of Youtube to take this down. I can see why the Youtube logo is colored red...

Things like this only fuels Trump and his nonsense

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

4 hours ago, vizual said:

Really petty of Youtube to take this down. I can see why the Youtube logo is colored red...

Things like this only fuels Trump and his nonsense

Giving Trump a platform also fuels Trump and his nonsense. If someone asks “What’s the harm in letting him speak his mind?”, they haven’t been paying attention for years.

11 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

LMAO, I watched the whole thing and Trump said that they were going to take it down, and lo and behold… 

I really thought Trump was being over the top when he tried to predict that. He was certainly speaking in his typical biased way, but he didn’t say anything I think would justify YouTube taking the video down. 

Yeah, love or hate Trump you can't deny that they don't want him talking and will do basically anything to make it so. Pretty crazy.

Hey the video is blocked. I can't watch it. 

I wish I had watched it earlier. 

Was there anything significant in the podcast ? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Hey the video is blocked. I can't watch it. 

I wish I had watched it earlier. 

Was there anything significant in the podcast ? 

you can watch it here:

https://fullsend.com

So I watched the entire podcast and wasted my 1 hour. 

And this is what I got from it - 

"I got down the oil prices to a dollar 80." 

"China virus." 

"they got the greatest helicopter in the world." 

"we would have the greatest military." 

"election fraud." 

" I was tough with Putin and Kim jong. We got along really well." 

"look what Biden adm did." 

"without free press we are doomed." 

The only good thing he said was about having a free press/free speech and no censorship which I kinda agree with. Other stuff was him bragging. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Trump has become a dumb broken record going on and on and on and on and on about his warped views on reality. It's very sad