Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

@Someone hereLeo said that this kind of consciousness work could take decades but this deleted solipsism video seems to be a major shortcut according to the reports, seems a bit far fetched. It seems like you are also parroting what Leo would usually say, how is this deleted video any different? Also, are you summarizing the video? I'm glad that I also found someone from this conversation who also didn't get to see the deleted video but even still, you are rubbing in that you saw if you are not summarizing even unintentionally.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Wanted to comment more about the deleted video.

God is imaginary.  Everything is imaginary.  You are imaginary.

Imaginary is All there IS.

If it SEEMS like there are others, there ARE others.

If it SEEMS like God is One, God IS One. 

If it SEEMS like there is only you, there IS only you. 

YOU, God, Reality... all words for 'Imaginary Infinity Seeming REAL'. 

REALLY BEING and SEEMING TO BE are the exact same thing.

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Just now, Mason Riggle said:

God is imaginary.  Everything is imaginary.  You are imaginary.

Imaginary is All there IS.

If it SEEMS like there are others, there ARE others.

If it SEEMS like God is One, God is One. 

If it SEEMS like there is only you, there is only you. 

YOU, God, Reality... all words for 'Imaginary Infinity Seeming REAL'. 

Reality SEEMS :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Someone hereLeo said that this kind of consciousness work could take decades but this deleted solipsism video seems to be a major shortcut according to the reports, seems a bit far fetched. It seems like you are also parroting what Leo would usually say, how is this deleted video any different?

Look .I can't explain it to you. Leo explained it perfectly in the video .I'm absolutely conscious right now that I'm the only thing in existence and it's all my dream. I have awakend to that. Not by doing psychedelics or meditation or anything else .simply from listening to that video .If you've had the chance to listen to it you will be saying exactly the same thing I'm saying right now. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Look .I can't explain it to you. Leo explained it perfectly in the video .I'm absolutely conscious right now that I'm the only thing in existence and it's all my dream. I have awakend to that. Not by doing psychedelics or meditation or anything else .simply from listening to that video .If you've had the chance to listen to it you will be saying exactly the same thing I'm saying right now. 

Funny thing is we have been talking about here for years but I guess you just needed to he hear it in one video  ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Reality SEEMS :)

it sure does. :)

@Someone here Well ,@machiavelli didn't get to see the video, and I feel sorry for him but at least I'm not alone and that Leo probably had good reasons from his blog even though I don't remember them right now. I thought that it was not possible to awaken just from one video so why would Leo make an entire course on awakening in the future? Is it possible for awakening to be too easy? Leo said that he does not want people to stumble on the video even if it's behind a paywall.

9 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

it sure does. :)

But  God doesn't seem to be.  GOD IS. 

:)

Then anything outside of God seems to exist.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Funny thing is we have been talking about here for years but I guess you just needed to he hear it in one video  ?

I mean, if I don't get to have access to this video, should I just take a break from Actualized.org? Hearing all of these positive reports just makes me become more miserable.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I don't want to be too repetitive with what I say.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

But  God doesn't seem to be.  GOD IS. 

Same exact thing.

Being and Seeming to Be are not 'two different things'

@AndylizedAAY he removed the video because its extremely dangerous. Some people are simply not ready to stomach the truth .

Yes it's possible to awaken just from one video. That's how powerful the video was .If you've had the chance to listen to it you'd be completely convinced that you are God .

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, AndylizedAAY said:

I mean, if I don't get to have access to this video, should I just take a break from Actualized.org? Hearing all of these positive reports just makes me become more miserable.

No.  We talk about everything in the video right here.  This is the crux of the teachings 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Mason Riggle said:

Same exact thing.

Being and Seeming to Be are not 'two different things'

No.  That's why your not awake yet.  You mistake the dream from what you are.  GOD is.  You ARE.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

There is no 'God who Imagines Reality into being'.  This is duality.. a God separate from 'that which God imagines'. 

God literally IS the exact same thing as 'Imaginary Infinity Seeming like Finite Reality'... which is also what you are (seem to be), only you've forgotten. 

@Inliytened1 of course I'm mistaken (an illusion, a dream, pretend, dreaming, not awake).. I have to pretend not to be what I really am so I can seem like anything at all. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

@Inliytened1 If this is the crux of the teachings, then either I didn't read the conversation carefully enough or I should just take a break from Actualized.org. Leo has said many times that I am God and the difference with this deleted solipsism video is just unexplainable according to @Someone here. Honestly, I have lost concentration on contemplation, reading books, etc. Those things will not awaken me but I can't even do those things. Does that mean I am not ready to awaken? 

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

.. a God separate from 'that which God imagines'. 

Of course there is.  There is God . Then he imagines which creates a separation from God and what he imagines.  But God IS.  What he imagines seems to be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Also, I can't help but notice that I am being open-minded to awakening. Why is that? Someone else can be close minded for some other reason but that is not MY reason. Could this be one of the reasons for why free will does not exist?

If I am God, alone.. and there is 'what I imagine' also.. then I am not alone.. there is 'me' and 'that which is not me'. 

^this is how God works.  It pretends to be separate from itself so it can seem like something.