Someone here

I've awoken to the fact that everything is imaginary.

173 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Inliytened1 If this is the crux of the teachings, then either I didn't read the conversation carefully enough or I should just take a break from Actualized.org. Leo has said many times that I am God and the difference with this deleted solipsism video is just unexplainable according to @Someone here. Honestly, I have lost concentration on contemplation, reading books, etc. Those things will not awaken me but I can't even do those things. Does that mean I am not ready to awaken? 

It gets deep ..but we talk about it here.   The problem  with this public forum is it is there is no structure or hierarchy for the highest teachings so everything is just spewed out all over the place here.  That's why I think Leo is working on a course for the serious seekers that are mentally stable.  When you do discover the Truth you will have a mental breakdown.  1. There is ego death 2. There is massive recontexualization 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Benton said:

I’m smoking some dmt today. I’m tired of always being on the cusp of awakening.

Cool.  Well just keep in mind that you may die and come back.  Gandalf the Grey becomes Gandalf the White.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

If I am God, alone.. and there is 'what I imagine' also.. then I am not alone.. there is 'me' and 'that which is not me'. 

^this is how God works.  It pretends to be separate from itself so it can seem like something. 

Indeed.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 Why are you ignoring my questions?

What do you want to know. I'm here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It gets deep ...but we talk about it here. The problem  with this public forum is it is there is no structure or hierarchy for the highest teachings so everything is just spewed out all over the place here.  That's why I think Leo is working on a course for the serious seekers that are mentally stable. 

If there is no structure or hierarchy on the forum then should I just stop using it? Also, do you feel like you are helping people through the forum or is it just lost and spewed all over the place? 

Maybe I should just read more books which are more organized. I'm just stuck with the physical book(s) and PDFs that I have. I just want my own credit card without restrictions against what is beneficial (I wish I was taught this earlier but I guess I have to learn this myself in the meantime).  I basically lost motivation to read books because of this limitation, what do I do? You have posted a lot on the forum, what is your favorite conversation? Also, how do I let go of wanting to see the video? 

@Inliytened1 I had an insight why I am only thing that exist. Please confirm whether this insight is true.

Right now I am sitting in my room. And this bubble is what all it exist. I am this bubble. And their is nothing exist outside the walls of my room. No universe. No human beings. No reality. Just this bubble.

I am imagining that other people exist outside this bubble in my mind in the present moment. So wherever I go I imagine new things . The humans imagined by me are empty costumes just like in dream with no internal thoughts of their own. Nothing. Just appearance.

Can you clarify I am right?  

@Inliytened1 Also, to say that I am God out of Oneness just seems like pantheism, how is this above religion? Also, Leo made a list of what will NOT awaken me to God-realization on his blog and I am becoming impatient with knowing will WILL awaken me. Maybe I will regret awakening so maybe I "shouldn't" be so impatient just like with that person asking Leo how to go back to the illusion of life.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
There are no shoulds or shouldn'ts.

@AndylizedAAY  consider... if you were lost in a dream.. for that 'dream you' to 'wake up' would be the complete destruction of the 'you' who wants to 'awaken'.. you ready for that? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

9 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 I had an insight why I am only thing that exist. Please confirm whether this insight is true.

How did you get the insight if you said that you have no access to the video or phychadelics?

It really seems like thinking is all I know how to do even though Leo made a list of things that I could do (although none of that will probably awaken me).

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Made a mistake with the meaning of the sentance.

Also, how do I make Actualized.org fresh without starting over on my journey? Is my phycology just messed up somehow? 

17 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

Right now I am sitting in my room. And this bubble is what all it exist. I am this bubble. And their is nothing exist outside the walls of my room. No universe. No human beings. No reality. Just this bubble.

I am imagining that other people exist outside this bubble in my mind in the present moment. So wherever I go I imagine new things . The humans imagined by me are empty costumes just like in dream with no internal thoughts of their own. Nothing. Just appearance.

Maybe this paradox is supposed to happen, but if that bubble only exists then how can anyone clarify if you are right? Your bubble does not seem that way from my POV but that difference between you and me is something I am imagining.

Also, I think that Leo said this too many times so that should be more than enough "confirmation".

Also, maybe I am turning these teachings into an ideology through the forum, should I just stop using it? 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Wanted to abbreviate "point of view".

22 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Also, how do I make Actualized.org fresh without starting over on my journey? Is my phycology just messed up somehow? 

Actually go do some practices 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

23 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

25 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 Can you clarify I am right?  

@machiavelli Anyone can confirm you're right...or wrong. Someone is going to agree with you and yet another person will say you're confused. Who are you going to believe in the end?

Let me ask you this: when did you realise you like icecream (assuming you do)? Did you go on the icecream forum asking people whether they can confirm the way you describe its taste is correct?

33 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Maybe this paradox is supposed to happen, but if that bubble only exists then how can anyone clarify if you are right? Your bubble does not seem that way from my POV but that difference between you and me is something I am imagining.

Also, I think that Leo said this too many times so that should be more than enough "confirmation".

Also, maybe I am turning these teachings into an ideology through the forum, should I just stop using it? 

Yes you should! You guys aren't even contemplating the replies you get. It's like you don't even realise you're reading them.

2 hours ago, machiavelli said:

Everything is imaginary.  Imagination is the structure of reality  but within  reality it is the same.  Don't think of people in empty costumes.  In a dream you don't see it that way right?  In a dream it's real. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes in dream I dont see it but when I get lucid in dream I know I am imagining others .

You didnt answered my question you simply ignored.

I am asking is my present experience is all that exist. ( just like what happens in night time dream). And their is no universe outside my bubble of experience?

@machiavelli do you have evidence for anything existing beyond your experience of it?   Where does the evidence exist other than your experience of it? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Whether "dark" or

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop calling it a "dark field". It's not a dark field, it's a field of pure consciousness.

Pure consciousness feels more like a light field. That darkness is couched inside the light of consciousness. That light is Nothing/Infinity. There's nothing there but this nothing "glows" because it is self-aware. It is pure existence without and qualities or attributed.

This is a totally serious question, and pertinent, in my opinion: Who watches that glow? I am not playing games here. If it has any quality, if it has any property, like "glowing", how can it be "I"? How can there not be an even deeper ontological "someone" who perceives it? 

This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: loismusic.com

40 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Inliytened1 yes in dream I dont see it but when I get lucid in dream I know I am imagining others .

You didnt answered my question you simply ignored.

I am asking is my present experience is all that exist.

Yes it is all that exists.  But how is that understanding going to help you if you have not come to that conclusion yourself

I can answer that - it becomes  a Belief and the Truth thus gets twisted.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.