Bufo Alvarius

I asked Bashar directly about solipsism - here is what he said

31 posts in this topic

You can be directly conscious of others having experiences that once you could not be conscious of, for many reasons. Thus, you are acessing your own imagination and breaking the separation. The free will of others is imagine by you and is such a beautiful distinction. It's like humans creating an artificially inteligent machine or a movie antagonist that takes over the protagonist. It's infinite and astonishing.

Since consciousness is ONE, I see no way Leo could be wrong. He was brave enough to make himself assertive, speaking from an absolute sense and I hope he continues this way. Personally, it changed my life and I am feeling more compassionate, not less. Maybe many people aren't ready for a straight forward teaching, because they are still looking for something outside themselves, maybe for some sort of "salvation". 

@Inliytened1  @Leo Gura In other videos, Bashar explains a bit more the way reality works. 

From the Q&A form the video "Archetypes of God". Questioner asking about his deceased mother.

Questioner: "Since we're continuously creating our experience of others out of different distinct parallel reality versions of them, who was I in relatioship with and which version of her will I be connected with in spirit?"

Bashar: "A different version, a greater Self. More of who she actually is, as a reflection of the infinite. Whatever it is you need, is what you will connect to in her."

Questioner: "I'm wondering if she is real in and of herself?"

Bashar: "Yes, of course she is. That doesn't mean, you are not creating your version of her."

Questioner: "So if she has her own reality, how can it be that there are some where she doesn't do this, and some where she does do this?"

Bashar: "Because you are talking about a much higher version of the being, which can experience many different things simoultaneously. 
Right now, you're focused on what you understand as the spirit individual representing your mother. That's the level we're addressing now. But on a much greater level, remembering that you are all All That Is,  you can experience everything and anything simultaneously. Just depends on what level of the consciousness you're referring to, whe you talk about forming a relationship with it."

Questioner: "If she does have her own experience, she is not just a character on my screen?"

Bashar: No, you didn't make her up. The idea is that everyone is a fundemal existing being, but you still create your version as an interface to relate to. It's like saying, you understand when you have a telephone conversation with a friend, you're not actually hearing their real voice. You're hearing a recreation electronically, that sounds like them, but they have their own voice. It's just converted into electronic signals, that are reconstituted into audio signals at your end. So, it's like that. You're creating your version that you can relate to, even though she has her own reality, just as she creates her version of you, even though you have your own reality. Just like the telephone recreates the voice, that isn't the original voice, but it's representative of something that is real."

Questioner: "So my whole life, I've been recreating her out of many possible variants, to create the experience I needed of her?"

Bashar: "Yes, exactly. As she has done with you."

56 minutes ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

@Inliytened1  @Leo Gura In other videos, Bashar explains a bit more the way reality works. 

From the Q&A form the video "Archetypes of God". Questioner asking about his deceased mother.

Questioner: "Since we're continuously creating our experience of others out of different distinct parallel reality versions of them, who was I in relatioship with and which version of her will I be connected with in spirit?"

Bashar: "A different version, a greater Self. More of who she actually is, as a reflection of the infinite. Whatever it is you need, is what you will connect to in her."

Bashar: "Yes, of course she is. That doesn't mean, you are not creating your version of her."

Questioner: "So if she has her own reality, how can it be that there are some where she doesn't do this, and some where she does do this?"

Bashar: "Because you are talking about a much higher version of the being, which can experience many different things simoultaneously. 
Right now, you're focused on what you understand as the spirit individual representing your mother. That's the level we're addressing now. But on a much greater level, remembering that you are all All That Is,  you can experience everything and anything simultaneously. Just depends on what level of the consciousness you're referring to, whe you talk about forming a relationship with it."

Questioner: "If she does have her own experience, she is not just a character on my screen?"

Bashar: No, you didn't make her up. The idea is that everyone is a fundemal existing being, but you still create your version as an interface to relate to. It's like saying, you understand when you have a telephone conversation with a friend, you're not actually hearing their real voice. You're hearing a recreation electronically, that sounds like them, but they have their own voice. It's just converted into electronic signals, that are reconstituted into audio signals at your end. So, it's like that. You're creating your version that you can relate to, even though she has her own reality, just as she creates her version of you, even though you have your own reality. Just like the telephone recreates the voice, that isn't the original voice, but it's representative of something that is real."

Questioner: "So my whole life, I've been recreating her out of many possible variants, to create the experience I needed of her?"

Leo: "Your mom is imaginary. You dreamt her up. It's all YOU! Wake up!!! You are GOD!"

Which of course may be useful to some, because it's so direct.

But based on what i see on the forum, it's confusing for most people here. So if I were Leo, and if i cared a single fuck about people on my forum, i'd give a further/different explanation, cause the current one, doesn't seem to work  ;)

If you want to awaken stop asking your imaginary friends if they are real, and then believing them.

This is the height of stupidity.

You invented Bashar.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Bufo Alvarius said:

He seems to indicate here thar there is an objective world.  There isn't. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I really dont believe this man channels an alien entity, but I do respect how eloquent and quick he is with his answers 

Bashar has some great overall advice, lots of useful wisdom.

It just isn't God-Realization.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bufo Alvarius Thank you for sharing this!

If you attend another event ask Bashar, if I expanded my awareness to the level of all that is, would I perceive or feel that I am the only being that exists?

Who else would love to see an interview with Leo and Bashar? 

5 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Bufo Alvarius Thank you for sharing this!

If you attend another event ask Bashar, if I expanded my awareness to the level of all that is, would I perceive or feel that I am the only being that exists?

Who else would love to see an interview with Leo and Bashar? 

I'd love to see an interview with these imaginary friends of mine. 

On 2/27/2022 at 0:10 AM, Inliytened1 said:

This is going to rock Bashar fans everywhere  but he was not awake if he felt there were other beings having their own experiences.  Those are imaginary and held within your mind. 

Oh come on, everybody here does this.. using an absolute POV to overpower or invalidate other perspectives, and I bet confusing a lot of people. Especially people on this solipsism topic. I would suggest Bashar said that from the absolute POV there are no others, but from an individuated experiential POV there are, and therefore I would say Bashars take is not one of solipsism as it seems to be presented on this forum here

Yeah I See it also. Bashar speaks from relative perspective, Leo from absolute. Leo why Do you assume that they dont know about the absolute perspektive where everything is one and alone. They talk to peoples level