Striving for more

Should I ever go for taller girls?

25 posts in this topic

So my question is not "Is it possible to attract a taller girl" ... obviously it does happen.

My question is ... Is the juice worth the squeeze? Should I filter out taller girls out & not even bother approaching? 

Is the rational thing to only go for shorter girls because the odds are higher? 

Because recently in a cafe I saw this quite hot girl, but she was about an inch taller than me, a pretty tall girl. 

So for that reason alone I couldn't get myself to do it. 

At what threshold is a girl too tall to be worth approaching, same height, half an inch, 1 inch, 2 inches? 

(I don't have a specific preference for taller or shorter girls, I just don't even care about their height that much, but I do feel way more confident to approach if the girl is clearly shorter than me, especially by several inches or more). 

Edited by Striving for more

Yes it is if you like them, it is not the height that a 'taller girl' may be rejecting, but the fact that the 'shorter guy' simply doesn't try on them or feel insecure about this and this further validates to them taller girls don't want shorter guys. But of course like anyone if you get a pretty strong 'no vibe' there's no need to keep pressing either. ^_^

An inch is like nothing.. I've been pretty strongly attracted to guys a foot shorter than me. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

It's just social conditioning that the man is always supposed to be taller than the woman in the relationship. If you are secure and confident in yourself, she probably won't care much about your height.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Yes you should as long as you find them attractive.

Personally I don't approach girls over 5'10" because I'm not attracted to that.

Never don't approach a hot girl because you think you're too short for her to want to sleep with you. That's pure bullshit.

If you approach a lot of tall girls, you'll see that many of them will get attracted to you and will be willing to date and sleep with you. Not always, but enough that its worth it. You don't need every tall girl to like you. Even 5% would be more than enough for you.

Not approaching because she is 1-2 inches taller than you? This is just laughable. Stop being a pussy and approach!

Maybe if she was a foot taller than you, your logic might make more sense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Should I filter out taller girls out & not even bother approaching? 

Why would you?

As long as you are ok with being shorter or equally tall I don't see a problem.

You know it's possible (as you said). Your height won't necessarily be a limiting factor.

Just be prepared for the occasional shit test of "you're a bit short for me"

=> "A bit short for what?! Slow down ;)"

@Striving for more - most of the guys I’ve dated in long term relationships have been about my height or slightly shorter. I’m 5ft 9in, and they’re usually 5ft 8in- 5ft 11in.  There is perks to being similar height though. I think it’s easier for intimacy/sex/69! Lol! I feel more connected because I’m looking straight in his eyes. 

My current bf is 6ft 6inches. And I’m the tallest girl he’s ever dated from what he’s told me. And he’s definitely the tallest for me! He usually goes for the shorter curvier type while I’m more tall and slender body. He says I’m not the usual type he’s attracted to, but he tells me often that I’m the hottest girl he’s ever dated. And his attraction for me is off the charts. 

Sometimes dating out of your comfort zone can be a good thing because you could be missing out on a possible good match. I think sometimes we can be so rigid on what we want. Like we can come up with this list of everything we want for that perfect partner. And when that happens the love becomes conditional, we can become too vain in our search. And then when you have found that perfect 10 and something doesn’t match up on the list it crumbles.  Attraction, good looks, (including height) don’t equal a good match or long term partner.

My bf is not my perfect 10, and I’m ok with that because with personal development we can work together and he can become my perfect 10.

I never understood men who go for tall women - do you genuinely find it attractive for a woman to be taller than you? If so, then it’s a matter of specific taste because majority of people I think are most comfortable with the classic scenario- man is taller. But if it works for you then it’s definitely a green light, go for it!

I’m 5’11, even wearing the most basic heels I’m already 6’4. Men 6’5 height feel most natural to me. Here’s a big BUT - man’s personality and his qualities trumps his physique for me, so definitely go for tall girl if you genuinely find them attractive if you have strong personality etc. 

39 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I never understood men who go for tall women - do you genuinely find it attractive for a woman to be taller than you? If so, then it’s a matter of specific taste because majority of people I think are most comfortable with the classic scenario- man is taller. But if it works for you then it’s definitely a green light, go for it!

I’m 5’11, even wearing the most basic heels I’m already 6’4. Men 6’5 height feel most natural to me. Here’s a big BUT - man’s personality and his qualities trumps his physique for me, so definitely go for tall girl if you genuinely find them attractive if you have strong personality etc. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b5busuw9jrcruoh7xcgt

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes you should as long as you find them attractive.

Personally I don't approach girls over 5'10" because I'm not attracted to that.

Never don't approach a hot girl because you think you're too short for her to want to sleep with you. That's pure bullshit.

If you approach a lot of tall girls, you'll see that many of them will get attracted to you and will be willing to date and sleep with you. Not always, but enough that its worth it. You don't need every tall girl to like you. Even 5% would be more than enough for you.

Not approaching because she is 1-2 inches taller than you? This is just laughable. Stop being a pussy and approach!

Maybe if she was a foot taller than you, your logic might make more sense.

May i ask then why you almost never see couples where the girl is 2 inches taller or more than the guy on the streets?

It demotivates me a lot if like 99.9 percent of couples the women is not 2 inches or more taller than the man.

Celebreties dont count ofc.

@Striving for more I have went for a girl 7 inches taller than me and it was one of the best sex I have ever had, it’s all about confidence if you show her that you don’t care and you’re confident enough with yourself it will work the opposite way she’ll get attracted to you simply for that confidence. 

@Striving for more I slept with 2 girls that were an inch taller than me. I also got in bed with another girl and got her naked (but we didn't smash) and she was 2 inches taller than me. And in fact, those 2 girls who I slept with and were an inch taller than me, those were my best experiences out of every girl I ever did anything with lmaoooo 

Girls don't give a shit if your energy and vibe are right. BUT THAT IS THE KICKER, if you genuinely CHOOSE IN YOUR HEART that that one inch will matter, than it will show in your vibe, that girl who is an inch taller than you will notice that weakness in your vibe/energy, and then you're done, rejected....

So it is all about your beliefs...choose wisely 

@Striving for more Do it for the reference experience. Also, tall girls need loving too bro. Don't leave 'em lonely ;)

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

8 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Striving for more Do it for the reference experience. Also, tall girls need loving too bro. Don't leave 'em lonely ;)

Yes @Striving for more that is a great point there, do it for the reference experience. Go fuck it up, or slay, up to you!

11 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I’m 5’11, even wearing the most basic heels I’m already 6’4. Men 6’5 height feel most natural to me. 

This "when I'm in heels" shit is so dumb. A 6 foot man is still taller but "Because one must be shorter when she's in giant heels" he's not enough ..  such a weird arbitrary cultural phenomenon this.

11 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I never understood men who go for tall women - do you genuinely find it attractive for a woman to be taller than you?

Learn to actually read my post. I said specifically that I don't have a preference for taller or shorter women. 

The build, how fragile & skinny & feminine she looks, & her feminine energy is way more important to me. 

If she is 1 inch taller but skinny and feminine & hot, she is much much better than a girl 4 inches shorter who is muscular, fat, heavy, masculine & dominant vibe.

Given that feminine & hot women seem to be fairly rare, I am willing to compromise on a girl who is a little bit taller. 

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

This "when I'm in heels" shit is so dumb. A 6 foot man is still taller but "Because one must be shorter when she's in giant heels" he's not enough ..  such a weird arbitrary cultural phenomenon this.

That’s what feels most natural to me. Don’t let my personal preferences bother you.

Learn to actually read my post. I said specifically that I don't have a preference for taller or shorter women. 

Am I not allowed to still express my bewilderment? You seem to be bothered/triggered. Are you insecure about your height? Check your attitude 

Given that feminine & hot women seem to be fairly rare, I am willing to compromise on a girl who is a little bit taller. 

As long as she is willing to do the same and compromise on a man who is a little bit shorter! 

Edited by K Ghoul

14 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I never understood men who go for tall women - do you genuinely find it attractive for a woman to be taller than you?

It's usually dudes who have a thing for legs that go for tall girls

I'm tall and personally I'd always go for the shorter girls. The dynamic of the height difference is super appealing. I've also had a fair few encounters with taller girls but it always felt super clunky physically, probably cos I'm quite lanky and not physically that strong.

When you're both tall + skinny there are too many long limbs flapping about and odd angles and positions are required to make things work :D

Edited by something_else

22 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

never understood men who go for tall women - do you genuinely find it attractive for a woman to be taller than you?

Sometimes we simply dont have other options. I am 172 cm in a country where most girls, especially if include shoes (they love to wear elevator stuff) are like 175 cm. What am i supposed to do? Not talk to any of them?

Maximum 15-20 percent of girls are legit shorter than me, most are either my height or slightly taller.

The ones that are legit taller than me 5cm+ i do not try anything with.

Stop looking at it from the pov of a tall guy, not all guys are tall.

8 hours ago, something_else said:

It's usually dudes who have a thing for legs that go for tall girls

Legs fetish :)

17 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Maximum 15-20 percent of girls are legit shorter than me, most are either my height or slightly taller.

My situation is even worse - in the U.S. population only about 14.5% of all men are six feet or over. 
6’4 and 6'5 is taller than about 99.9% of all men in the USA.

Edited by K Ghoul