Striving for more

Should I ever go for taller girls?

25 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Sometimes we simply dont have other options. I am 172 cm in a country where most girls, especially if include shoes (they love to wear elevator stuff) are like 175 cm. What am i supposed to do? Not talk to any of them?

Maximum 15-20 percent of girls are legit shorter than me, most are either my height or slightly taller.

The ones that are legit taller than me 5cm+ i do not try anything with.

Stop looking at it from the pov of a tall guy, not all guys are tall.

Dude, exact same thing here for me! Like, if I filter out white women, then yea, many girls are shorter than me, but once the heels are put into play, literally 80-90% of girls are my height or slightly taller. 

And @Striving for more, in his "How to get laid" series, Leo says something very true. A woman may say, "I would never date a guy shorter than me, my man has to be 6'2 or taller." And she is actually being truthful....IN THAT MOMENT. But then a guy like me comes who is an inch or 2 shorter than her and he has charm, finesse, a good vibe, and suddenly, she is down to have sex and is obsessing over this guy. Women flow with their emotions, how they FEEL. So if you make her FEEL like a woman and feel good and happy and horny, then there is a chance you will get laid and she will then tell her friends, "yea, I made an exception, he was really great!" 

54 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Legs fetish :)

Ya. Personally I see legs as purely functional attributes of a woman but each to their own :D

3 minutes ago, Truth-Seeker said:

"I would never date a guy shorter than me, my man has to be 6'2 or taller." And she is actually being truthful....IN THAT MOMENT. But then a guy like me comes who is an inch or 2 shorter than her and he has charm, finesse, a good vibe, and suddenly, she is down to have sex and is obsessing over this guy

My ex actually did this. She said she’d never date a short guy, height was one of her top priorities. Then we broke up and the next guy she dated was like 5’6 lol

6 hours ago, something_else said:

My ex actually did this. She said she’d never date a short guy, height was one of her top priorities. Then we broke up and the next guy she dated was like 5’6 lol

Yes sir, never believe it. If you have charm and good game, chances are you might get laid with a girl taller than you or get a gf taller than you. 

Dude I only attract taller girls. My girlfriend is a fucking giraffe.  When she first saw me she throught I was really short but after some conversation she got attracted. 

If you asked her before she met me if she would date a really shorter guy she would tell you "no". These are all imaginary obstacles even if the girl tells you you are too short it doesn't matter 1 fucking bit. Just proceed with your game normally

12 hours ago, ZenDrive said:

Dude I only attract taller girls. My girlfriend is a fucking giraffe.  When she first saw me she throught I was really short but after some conversation she got attracted. 

If you asked her before she met me if she would date a really shorter guy she would tell you "no". These are all imaginary obstacles even if the girl tells you you are too short it doesn't matter 1 fucking bit. Just proceed with your game normally

I love hearing stories like that! Keep slaying King