AndylizedAAY

Preparation For Leo's Expensive Course On Awakening

20 posts in this topic

I heard (from when the video was still available on the blog) that Leo will make an expensive course on Awakening. What can I do now to prepare to buy it by the time it gets released? What are the technical skills that I need to know to pay for online courses in general? No one that I know personally will probably approve this coarse on Awakening so I would like to learn how to purchase it myself and how to invest for it in the future. I'm pretty sure I can research on how to do that but if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I know that other talked about the commentary solipsism video on Leo's blog but I am asking why it no longer exists, just curious. Is anyone else wondering about this?

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

What can I do now to prepare to buy it by the time it gets released? 

I wouldn't count on him to release the course anytime soon .. don't put all your eggs into this basket.

Focus on what you can do without Leo's help. Leverage his already existing content, but also set your own goals and measures for success in your spiritual pursuits. 

I can tell you that if you watch all the videos that he has uploaded you will still having chances to awaken if you take it seriously and use psychedelics.

Regardeless of that if you are in a bad money situation it will be better to get your survival needs first because full awakening is not gonna be too beneficial to your life

On 2/22/2022 at 11:18 AM, AndylizedAAY said:

Leo will make an expensive course on Awakening.

what?

On 2/22/2022 at 11:41 PM, Alex_R said:

I can tell you that if you watch all the videos that he has uploaded you will still having chances to awaken if you take it seriously and use psychedelics.

Regardless of that if you are in a bad money situation it will be better to get your survival needs first because full awakening is not gonna be too beneficial to your life

I have been watching more of Leo's content recently. I don't use this forum that often (it's more likely because I distract myself from actualized.org but I haven't been keeping track), how helpful is the forum anyways? About my "money situation", I am not old enough to have one or to purchase anything with a credit card without parent restrictions or use phychadelics. Hopefully, that will all change by the time the course gets released and by the time I am ready to take psychedelics.

@Arcangelo Leo said that he will release a course on Awakening on his blog from the video about why he took down the solipsism video. I didn't get to see the original video but if have, would it be a good idea to summarize what Leo said or should that stay hidden? 

The same you would do if you would want to buy anything else (like a bike, vacation, computer, guitar or a gucci bag). You start saving.

Earn/get money and put it away.

How old are you?

If youre that young, especially while still living with ur parents and not having much money I would not advice you to go for fully awakening. Take your time and start with a regular meditaiton practice, yoga or breathwork routine. Get some progress that is beneficial for your wellbeing and happiness there and learn how to handle your "ordinary-life". Also I think the Life Purpose Course would be also an better option for you right now. But that are just my thoughts on it you need to go your own way.

@AndylizedAAY

Just take your time to build out your basic life first. Handle to at least degree your career, finances, health, romantic relationships, etc.

Leo has plenty of free content already online to get you started. More than enough. He has basically already given you every tool you need and then some.

And there’s plenty of other teachers / books that can fill in the gaps.

Edited by aurum

On 3/17/2022 at 5:46 PM, Cireeric said:

If youre that young, especially while still living with ur parents and not having much money I would not advice you to go for fully awakening. Take your time and start with a regular meditaiton practice, yoga or breathwork routine. Get some progress that is beneficial for your wellbeing and happiness there and learn how to handle your "ordinary-life". Also I think the Life Purpose Course would be also an better option for you right now. But that are just my thoughts on it you need to go your own way.

You're right, I first need to learn how to handle those kinds of routines. Also, I have the same problem with the life-purpose course.

Walk around your neighborhood on the night before garbage day. People are always throwing out coffee tables, chairs, microwaves, all kinds of stuff. Half the time there's nothing wrong with it, they're just getting rid of it because they got something better. Grab that stuff and list it on Facebook Marketplace / Craigslist / whatever.

Even if you just sell every item for $10 each, sell 25 items and you've got the Life Purpose Course.

Then use the Life Purpose Course to figure out what you want to do to make your first $1,000.

Or look around your room for stuff you don't want any more. You probably have more than $250 worth of junk laying around. You get 250 free eBay listings per month, just start selling it all.

Make it into a game.  Try to surpass Leo before he even releases the course.

Message deleted.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

8 hours ago, thisintegrated said:

Make it into a game.  Try to surpass Leo before he even releases the course.

@thisintegrated I like that idea, but how will I do that? He's way too ahead of me.

@Yarco

12 hours ago, Yarco said:

Walk around your neighborhood on the night before garbage day. People are always throwing out coffee tables, chairs, microwaves, all kinds of stuff. Half the time there's nothing wrong with it, they're just getting rid of it because they got something better. Grab that stuff and list it on Facebook Marketplace / Craigslist / whatever.

Even if you just sell every item for $10 each, sell 25 items and you've got the Life Purpose Course.

Then use the Life Purpose Course to figure out what you want to do to make your first $1,000.

Or look around your room for stuff you don't want any more. You probably have more than $250 worth of junk laying around. You get 250 free eBay listings per month, just start selling it all.

True. Some people don't even need to be creative at first to make money, just save and conserve money for 3 years and a bit more, and you'll have more than $250 to purchase the life purpose course.

Maybe Leo should make a basic survival course instead, before the awakening course.

@Danioover9000 @Yarco I'm a foreigner in Russia so none of that will work meaning that I can't get a credit card even under parental supervision. Also, online purchases are blocked in Russia because of the Russian-Ukrainian war. What I really need is to understand the consequences if I reveal what I am doing. Will Leo be called a cult leader? A woo woo spiritual teacher? An evil person? Will I still be allowed to have spiritual guidance if I need it? What I really need is to know whether or not it is safe to ask for the life purpose course and the book list. Maybe this won't be necessary by the time the war is over. 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Needed to explain why I can't get online purchases in Russia.

I wish that you don't even need the course by the time he releases it. Do not limit yourself!