Gregory1

Is Nahm banned? Or just demoted?

459 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Well I wouldn’t use the word smart, I’d say not as comprehensive, if you understand what that means, but that’s just being pedantic really. 

Would you say you’re “smarter” than Leo? 
And what do you base your responses on when you respond to people on here? Is it not mainly Leo’s teachings? Do you not reference his work in your responses? Whether it’s true or not in the context you’re responding - by using his work as your frame of reference primarily and “moderating” the forum by “keeping people in check” to reinforce that - then yes that makes you a disciple. 
Would you disagree? 

Disciple - a follower or pupil of a teacher, leader, or philosopher.

Comprehension - the ability to understand something.

Smart - having or showing a quick-witted intelligence.

Definitions from Oxford Languages.

To me, the fact you’re taking it soo personal is precisely the point I’m talking about and puts exclamation marks on my original message.

Dude..relax..I am just joking around and having fun.  Not taking anything personal.  I thought it was amusing.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude..relax..I am just joking around and having fun.  Not taking anything personal.  I thought it was amusing.  

Whatever you need to tell yourself bro.

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is not that I don't like Carl-Richard. I respect different view points. This guy has a huge ego and shadow side. He accused me of being ideological while I hold 0 ideologies. He is just projecting his ideologies/shadow and it is not a nice trait for a mod to have to be so dishonest.

The underlying problem is that some mods are misusing their power for self promotion. Some do it to promote their coaching and others use their mod privileges for their ego gratification.

Well nobody's perfect.   Modding here is not easy.   Sometimes it's a fine line on whether to give someone a warning or lock a thread.  I maybe it seems like ego to you but it's really just someone trying to do their job.  I don't know the specifics on your interactions though..that's why I think those should be reported in private to other mods or to Leo.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well nobody's perfect.   Modding here is not easy.   Sometimes it's a fine line on whether to give someone a warning or lock a thread.  I maybe it seems like ego to you but it's really just someone trying to do their job.  I don't know the specifics on your interactions though..that's why I think those should be reported in private to other mods or to Leo.

He is your colleague so obviously you are going to side with him. He never game me warnings and he couldn't explain his warnings. It is just power horniness in a nut shell.

In Tate we trust

4 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Whatever you need to tell yourself bro.

As far as the teachings..yes I used them to awaken...you will not find better teachings than here if you want to understand reality and God.  With spiritual practice and the teachings you can reach a level prior to concept. A level of Being.   So you have found a goldmine here if you use it wisely.  But remember - when you become God you realize that everything is your own creation..that includes ALL spiritual teachers.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Inliytened1

Sometimes it is not a fine line but simply the mods ego playing out… Aren‘t you surprised, that multiple people under this thread have all observed the same tendency in the mod we are speaking of (namely Carl-Richard)? Spoiler… There is something true to be found here.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

I already publicly told Nahm in a reply weeks ago what I thought about his posting style and how unhelpful it was. I can't find the post now, but basically what's already been said, so I won't bother going in-depth.

Anyway, I think there's a bigger mod problem afoot. I don't know how mods get selected, if it's people that Leo meets in-person on retreats, or what. But they always seem to suddenly pop up without having ever seen them in the community before. Usually there's just suddenly a mod I've never heard of that pops up and starts posting very biased and intentionally inflammatory comments in the politics section, then I start seeing the same mod posting garbage takes everywhere else too.

There are good mods here that I respect, but some pretty bad ones too. One mod basically let Thestarguitarist14 turn this forum into pure chaos for days straight and gave him way too many chances because of his own white guilt, all while handing out warning points to people who probably didn't deserve it. (I definitely deserved mine LOL. I'm not just salty about that.) I never saw him here before or since.

I don't think mods should be getting involved in heated discussions themselves. There's an inherent messed-up power dynamic there when you're arguing against someone that has the power to ban you.

At the same time, I realize I'm playing in somebody else's sandbox, they can make the rules and I'm free to take my toys and go home at any time. But I also think this is a problem that's just going to grow and metastasize over time.

Edited by Yarco

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Sometimes

AKA always.

I have been on many forums, in my ENTIRE LIFE I have never seen any board with as many locked and deleted threads etc. Never. It's even more severe than the blue boards on 4chan.

1 minute ago, RMQualtrough said:

AKA always.

I have been on many forums, in my ENTIRE LIFE I have never seen any board with as many locked and deleted threads etc. Never. It's even more severe than the blue boards on 4chan.

That's been mainly of late because people can't get over the solipsism topic and we are getting sick of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Disciple - a follower or pupil of a teacher, leader, or philosopher.

to be a disciple of leonism one would have to be baptized, that is, do 30 mg of 5 meo 30 times. what elegant numbers right?

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

That's been mainly of late because people can't get over the solipsism topic and we are getting sick of it.

It would be interesting for this community to introspect on why that is.

Why does the solipsism topic come up again and again? It's been years... think about it, it's not out of the blue.

17 minutes ago, Trickyp said:

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

to be a disciple of leonism one would have to be baptized, that is, do 30 mg of 5 meo 30 times. what elegant numbers right?

Haha..love it. ...Leonism? Wtf is that?  Shit..yeah peeps are getting delusional If they subscribe to that..maybe @AdeptusPsychonautica  was onto something.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Before that too. There is more ego here than on steroid bodybuilder forums like UK-Muscle, which is quite funny. Enlightened people have higher egos than anyone else on the entire planet.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha....Leonism? Wtf is that?  Shit..yeah peeps are getting delusional If they subscribe to that..maybe @AdeptusPsychonautica  was onto something.

Haha jocking , who want to be a disciple of anything

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

Before that too. There is more ego here than on steroid bodybuilder forums like UK-Muscle, which is quite funny. Enlightened people have higher egos than anyone else on the entire planet.

Well when you die and come back the ego is back with a vengeance.  That's precisely wny.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Haha jocking , who want to be a disciple of anything

I know I was joking with you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

It would be interesting for this community to introspect on why that is.

Why does the solipsism topic come up again and again? It's been years... think about it, it's not out of the blue.

Because it's too radical to be true.  And if it is true.   Holy fuck.  Well..I have news for you guys...:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I have seen more fragile and shadow-veiled ego's in online spiritual communties than in most other ones. 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke