Fandango

Why would God want to awake?

22 posts in this topic

If God went though all this trouble to deceive itself, why would he want to awake?

When I am sleeping, dreaming and I realize I am dreaming, I try to enjoy the dream, not to keep reminding myself that I am in a dream all the time. I don’t take advantage of this knowledge to do crazy/toxic stuff either (most of the time heheh), but try to have a beautiful dream and enjoy it.

Shouldn’t we just live life knowing that nothing really matters but at the same time that is death serious in a way? Maybe have some awakenings to keep reminding yourself that you are dreaming, but not make the dream about knowing that is a dream, but use it to make the best out of it?

Edited by Fandango

At some point you as an individualized aspect of God get tired of life in ignorance. You've experienced all it can offer and grow increasingly dissatisfied with it. That's when you become a seeker.

There are no shoulds or shouldn'ts. It's just where you are on your journey and what you are interested in at this point in your existence.

maybe it dreamt long enough

maybe it was always the plan to slowly wake up now

maybe nothing is happening at all

Lucid dream are not more fun, the best dreams are those you had an amazing time and you thought it was for real, for example when you fucked a hot girl in your dream and you thought it was for real

God get tired of life in ignorance? I don’t think so, you portrait not being awake as something bad (ignorance), but God went though a lot to deceive himself, he want to be asleep

Shouldn’t you being focused in making the best out of your dream? (For me this is personal development, life purpose, etc), instead of investing so much energy in having a lucid dream? (Spirituality)

Actualized.org helped me a lot with personal development, I understand that it evolved into spirituality but most people just need to improve their dream (personal development) because right now is shit, what bring me to think God is a fucking sadist (I love it heheh)

Many people in the forum use spirituality (telling themselves it is a dream) to forget about the nightmare they are having (instead of a beautiful dream) (no real personal development).

Even if it is a dream, for me, the most important thing is not having a nightmare

2 hours ago, Fandango said:

Lucid dream are not more fun, the best dreams are those you had an amazing time and you thought it was for real, for example when you fucked a hot girl in your dream and you thought it was for real

God get tired of life in ignorance? I don’t think so, you portrait not being awake as something bad (ignorance), but God went though a lot to deceive himself, he want to be asleep

I don't agree and most lucid dreamers won't, too. The beauty of lucid dreams is that it still feels real but you are aware and you can co-create the dream. Then you can dive fully into whatever sexual fantasy you want and it still feels real - even though you know it isn't.

Likewise, when we awaken, we can fully enjoy all of what the dream has to offer while knowing it's a dream. Enjoyment is not at all bound to illusion. Sure, some enjoyment you will have to let go of. But the enjoyment of knowing who and what you are, and bringing that into every experience, is beyond anything else. It's the ultimate enjoyment.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

Perhaps God is not in control of what God does.

Apparently.

Try a lucid dream you understand

Edited by max duewel

8 hours ago, Fandango said:

Even if it is a dream, for me, the most important thing is not having a nightmare

Everything turns in to a nightmare: the more you indulge in it.

Dreaming of having sex with a hot girl, will start to get boring after the 10th, 100th, 1000th time. And will turn in to a nightmare by default. The more you repeat it.

Whatever you do in the dream, will turn in to a nightmare, if you get attached and keep repeatedly seeing the same thing.  

Imagine being stuck in dreams and never be able to wake up. No matter how “good” or “bad” your dreams get. You would get insane after a while. Each time you think you have awoken: another dream layer is revealed to you. And it taking a few “years” to get to the point of becoming aware that you are dreaming again. But in another “body”. 
You say you dont want to dream nightmares. Well what is that, but another nightmare: By trying to flee from nightmares?

Important thing is: To Find Who You Truly Are. And to set that “You” free.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

1 minute ago, mojsterr said:

Waiting for my masturbation to become a nightmare. Any time now.

??

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

18 hours ago, Fandango said:

If God went though all this trouble to deceive itself, why would he want to awake?

Only you would know the answer to that question. Instead of asking God, ask yourself .. seeing as in you are God, the one who deceived and still is deceiving itself .. you have the power to wake up at any time.

I haven’t awaken but I don’t need to do it to know that love is everything, even the things my ego doesn’t like

Because of my personal growth I even “enjoy” in a way the bad things that happen to my ego, I have developed a taste for it, I see it as part of this game/dream, as part of the challenge and I enjoy every challenge

The is no dark that needs to be illuminated

I don’t want to waste (there is no waste I k ow) my dream trying to get it lucid, I just know it intuitively and I am loving all the possibilities open to me knowing that is a dream

Shouldn’t you just go into awakening when you are highlight developed? And not before?