Mesopotamian

Countries Are The Ultimate Dualities, and I am trapped in one of them.

38 posts in this topic

From where I am siting right now, "Iraq" I can see that countries are the ultimate dualities.

Why people are taking these countries as if they are real? why people are going crazy about that?

I am doomed, and I need help before my country Iraqi is set on fire again.

It is someone's job to help me get some freedom.

I need $120 K in order to purchase a new passport/citizenship and gain some freedom of movement back.

It can't be the case that I am sitting here, alone, with no one who can entertain some of these higher consciousness ideas, and I am totally cornered.

My sage red-blue society is cornering me, and I am living only physically inside of Iraq. All my life is associated with projects outside of Iraq, I gain money through the internet that's paying my rent, and my friends are foreigners, and I participated in many projects that are originated from outside Iraq. The internet is something that's influencing my life, and the apps within the internet

These apps don't take in account my future sometimes, they want to make money, and I have to depend on pure luck. They work for me when their interest is aligning with my interest, which is not the case at all times. I even used to have a chance to post on facebook some of the higher consiousness ideas to my people, but now that is banned, and facebook suddenly banning any political opinion from being advertised without ID verification. Basically the whole world would see who's sponsoring a political opinion post.

I can't go out on the street and shout my opinions, that would be a suicide.

The world is conspiring to keep the illusion of democracy in Iraq because that serve the oil industry, while the democracy here is a joke. They will just leave iraq to chaos when the oil is no longer needed, and it will become worse than Afghanistan, a threat to the whole of humanity

The whole world is conspiring against me. I need to get out to a safer area, at least I would have a chance to speak up without fearing to be silenced. At least I can be able to translate some higher-consciousness ideas to the people of this troubled region without the fear of getting dragged to prisons or murdered.

I need $120 K for passport + air ticket + some money to help me stay alive for a year to come until I can find a job.

------

It I ironic, that even if I see this country concept as duality , I need to pay to get a passport and citizenship!

Edited by Mesopotamian

This is grifting. Go beg for money at the Salvation Army or something

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I am so sorry about your situation.

But why is it so expencive to get a passport, air-ticket and money to stay alive? 

And who would give you so much money?

I know there is no democracy in Iraq and you are in a very difficult situation, as you described in several of your posts. Is there any cheaper way to get out of Iraq?

Edited by Bojan V

@Bojan V

Thank you!

16 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

But why is it so expencive to get a passport, air-ticket and money to stay alive? 

And who would give you so much money?

Good questions. I need to purchase a second citizenship from a Caribbean island country, because my passport is basically worthless. I am trapped at some of the lowest pits in the world. I need a new citizenship to just help me skip this.

18 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

Is there any cheaper way to get out of Iraq?

I can, but very few countries I can get to. Non of my neighbor countries allow entrance, then I have to go to Malaysia, one country that's a bit stable, and then I will find restriction waiting for me because of my passport. I won't be able to work, while people with better passport can land on any country and start teaching English and make a living!

No one is going to hand you that much money. The best way for you to achieve that is focus all your effort on building marketable skills and start your own business or freelancing work. You will have to work your way out of that hole you are in. You will have to both work hard and smart. Hard work alone will not be enough.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I thought my turkish passport was limited. The worse is the afghan passport, you basically can't travel anywhere with that one 

Edited by Jakuchu

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No one is going to hand you that much money. The best way for you to achieve that is focus all your effort on building marketable skills and start your own business or freelancing work. You will have to work your way out of that hole you are in. You will have to both work hard and smart. Hard work alone will not be enough.

You seem slightly out of touch. We are talking about a third world country, not wall street 

Edited by Jakuchu

@Mesopotamian What about some non-governmental organisations? For example there is one LGBT organisation in Canada who is legaly helping people to escape from persecution. There are other organisations helping people based on other types persecution(political etc.) You said you posted higher consciousness content on Facebook, probably some political ideas too. Maybe that would be helpfull if organisations helping emigrants or refugees see those posts and decide to maybe help you in some way...

Have you tried this path out of Iraq?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

No there's no chance for that. I am under moralistic people they won't even let me open a bank account to receive any money from outside Iraq. 

They need me to prove that I have a job inside Iraq so that they know where the money is coming from BEFORE allowing me to even open a bank account.

They don't differentiate between someone doing freelancing and being a terrorist whom is funded by someone outside party. They could put me in jail if I recieve transfer from outside Iraq and torture me. 

Also they need a resident lisence before opening a bank acount. I am not married, and not the government or any one would give me permission to rent a house. Singles are like gays 3 hundreds years ago, 3rd degree citizens in the worse country.

This wouldn't work. I wouldn't waste a minute of my time going that way. 

Either someone marries me, or give me a grant or wait for my parents to die so that I sell their house and purchase a new citizenship. I need to get freedom of movement within the next 3 years

58 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

@Mesopotamian What about some non-governmental organisations? For example there is one LGBT organisation in Canada who is legaly helping people to escape from persecution. There are other organisations helping people based on other types persecution(political etc.) You said you posted higher consciousness content on Facebook, probably some political ideas too. Maybe that would be helpfull if organisations helping emigrants or refugees see those posts and decide to maybe help you in some way...

Have you tried this path out of Iraq?

This is the only place that can appreciate the type of stuff that I used to publish on Facebook. Would anyone appreciate that I publish about how countries and borders not to be taken seriously and that people should look beyond that?

The western civilization is based on the statism doctrine. 

I am also not gay 

10 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

You seem slightly out of touch. We are talking about a third world country, not wall street 

My plan is most realistic.

But regardless, Wall Street is accessible even in Iraq. You can play Wall Street from a village in Africa if that's what you wanted.

9 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

No there's no chance for that. I am under moralistic people they won't even let me open a bank account to receive any money from outside Iraq. 

They need me to prove that I have a job inside Iraq so that they know where the money is coming from BEFORE allowing me to even open a bank account.

They don't differentiate between someone doing freelancing and being a terrorist whom is funded by someone outside party. They could put me in jail if I recieve transfer from outside Iraq and torture me. 

Also they need a resident lisence before opening a bank acount. I am not married, and not the government or any one would give me permission to rent a house. Singles are like gays 3 hundreds years ago, 3rd degree citizens in the worse country.

This wouldn't work. I wouldn't waste a minute of my time going that way.

That kind of attitude will not fly.

You need to think smart and outside the box. I never said your clients must be from out of country. You could start a cash business within Iraq, for example. Or you could use BitCoin, or a friend's account from out of country. There are many workarounds.

You're living in a chaotic and lawless place. You gotta play the game with that in mind. If you only think inside the box you will never break out. Definitionally, if you want an exceptional result you must think in rare ways. And escaping Iraq is the epitome of an exceptional result. You are gonna have to do things that other people are not willing to do.

Keep brainstorming and researching possibilities. Don't give up. Eventually you will find a clever way. Cleverness is required here.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

escaping Iraq 

I don't have to deal with any of this shit. Life isn't fair.

Not

at

all!

@Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

Marhaba. 

Can you find a way to sneak into Turkey and then travel to Western Europe?

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

You can earn a lot of money selling fake penis enlargement pills to westerners, magic wrinkles creams, posing as a girl to get guys to register on a paid dating site, etc. You get the idea.

Do not use this forum is promote scams and devilry. Post removed.

Do you have any friends or connections that might help you move to a (relatively) safer place in the meantime @Mesopotamian? Even if just somewhere else in Iraq for now. Also, do you have any skills that might be favourable if you meet the right person? Even just something like photography or playing an instrument can help open the right doors.

I guess I'm asking, do you have any ability to improve your security in the short-term, even if it's not a full solution? Being stuck in Iraq to living in Western Europe / America is a huge leap, so do you have any small-scale plans in the meantime to help you move in that direction further down the line?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Ugh.. so sorry.. I've been thinking about this lately, the border thing. Especially if you are closer to truth than most of your community members are. I'm in too much of a privileged situation in comparison to say something like 'this is to help souls evolve' as I don't believe in suffering for the sake of suffering. 

I'm not sure how much someone can plan this or if this could even apply for you... but I've seen interviews of individuals who were whistleblowers to the Chinese communist party who did something that allowed them to flee to another country (asylum seekers/refugees). Is that an option?

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

https://www.guideconsultants.com/iraq-passport-visa-free-countries-2022/

https://goexpat.com/the-easiest-countries-to-get-dual-citizenship/

https://best-citizenships.com/2019/05/05/citizenship-naturalization-fees/

There is also like going somewhere out of Iraq for vacation/work by driving/flying/train which could require vacation/work visa depending on the country.

Could also talk to an immigration attorney that is in the country you want to go to and see what they recommend.

How about using an Iraq passport and get a visa for whatever country you are going to (if that is required) and then when there, you need to get a job there to stay and keep on renewing your visa until you get to however many years is required for you to be able to then apply for citizenship.  Example: I had US passport as US citizen and Chinese visa to go to China and I had to renew it a few times to stay longer which really just meant walking out of China and then back in which is kinda weird.

Heck, you could even do a remote job that could be out of any country that speaks the same language as you but you just need to be on that land.

Yeah the whole country/citizenship/borders thing is kinda great and kinda horrible at the same time and stinks if you are in a place you don't want to be.

Iraq passport (25000 dinars = 17 US dollars)

Some citizenship fees are like less than 1000.

I don't think you need 120k.  But I could be wrong.  I apologize if I got some stuff wrong as I am not familiar with Iraq or all of this.

That is quite nasty how some countries don't want to let people from Iraq in as it is not everyone's fault for whatever some of their peers are like and every country has crazy people.

Edited by PepperBlossoms