Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ineedanswers

Is dying the best feeling we will ever experience?

16 posts in this topic

Hello. I was wondering if our physical body dying is reallu the best feeling we will ever experience? I haven't died yet. However my friend who do psychedelics regularly told me that the experience of dying is 1000× better than even the greatest orgasm.to those of you'll who have died,is it really that good?

4 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Hello. I was wondering if our physical body dying is reallu the best feeling we will ever experience? I haven't died yet. However my friend who do psychedelics regularly told me that the experience of dying is 1000× better than even the greatest orgasm.to those of you'll who have died,is it really that good?

Yes it is.

The white light reality state is. Its unlike any other emotion I could describe to you. If you took a yoga bliss state and intensified it 10 fold, you'd have that emotion running through you. It needs no drugs, all it needs a complete state of love for long enough, self love, love for everything around you.  I also detoxed, did self inquiry, and did kundalini yoga for six months every morning.

Only one way to find out. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

If i was to ask you when are you going to die, you might say in your 90s, 70s, 60s... whatever. Either way, you will definitely say that you will not die this year, this month, this week, this day and especially, NOT NOW. 

Try to imagine a little how it would feel, if you were about to die soon. Two things will happen, first, you will do your best to not let go, the fear will kick and if you survival depended upon lifting a car for example, you will lift it, or you will break your bones and muscles, either way, you will be so full of adrenaline that there will be no sort of suffering, another way of saying it, you will feel alive like never before. Now, what happens when you let go is actually quite the same in intensity, only that beyond the fear, everything will open up to you, you will feel like floating, like you are not of this world anymore and yet, you are still here for just a second. Perhaps then, another second might come, and another, and another, either way, each one would feel like a miracle. This explanation is just to make you more aware of the feeling, is not really accurate. The first is quite of a hellish trip, you will just look to save time, always get to the next second. The second, heavenly, there is no more seconds to look for, even if they come, as I said, they will feel like a miracle.

In short, the closer you bring death to life, the more alive you will feel. It is a paradox, at least, from a dualistic sense, but once they are one, the paradox is turned upon itself and by it's own definition it will not be a paradox.

Luckily, me, us... no one reading this will die today, right?

Someone up for netflix? Heard The Walking Dead is pretty cool. xD

Edited by Paradox

you die, who will experience it then?

this is stupid,

wake up, you are inside of a dream that is happening right now, as you are reading this, sleepreading.

WAKE UP!

The point is to die before you die. Physical death is just death of your physical body, it has nothing to do with enlightenment.

Notice how you actually have no idea whether there will be another story (like hooman life) afer your body dies. Who knows...

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Only one way to find out. 

@Someone here You might want to clarify what you mean by that...

Thinking death is something, feels like something and happens to someone, is projection. Death is a thought.

There is only This, life.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

7 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

Is dying the best feeling we will ever experience? I was wondering if our physical body dying is reallu the best feeling we will ever experience?

Eternal love unveils itself by inspecting & thus dispelling those beliefs. 

7 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

I haven't died yet.

Who? 

Self Inquiry

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Near death experiencers will often report a sort of hellish experience initially, until finally they dissolve into pure Infinite Love.  My guess is that this hellish part is the death throws of the ego trying to hold on.  Your ego dissolving can be very traumatic depending on how attached you are. 

8 hours ago, Tim R said:

@Someone here You might want to clarify what you mean by that...

There is only one way of knowing what happens after death and that is by actually dying. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

59 minutes ago, Someone here said:
9 hours ago, Tim R said:

You might want to clarify what you mean by that...

There is only one way of knowing what happens after death and that is by actually dying. 

Clarify, not repeat. I told you because your post got reported earlier this day. 

@Ineedanswers

23 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

What do you mean, the end result of death, or the process of dying?

I can tell you, immediately to me, there's a pretty big difference between ego death while on psychedelics, versus dying in the real world. For example, there are a million ways people die, most of them involve physical death of many sorts, and I can't believe you, if you mean that the actual process of the experience of dying, then this is where I have to strongly disagree. If you meant after dying, well here I could concede a bit and maybe agree that it's pretty good? Depends on who and what beliefs a person holds of what happens after somebody dies. But definitely I won't concede to saying that the actual experience of physical dying is a good experience and I'd have to slap the person for saying something silly like that.

No one has ever physically died who you can talk to. The people who will claim such a thing are confusing a profound experience of loss of self which might even include all loss of a body, but this is not physical death in the traditional sense. Therefore, no one can actually tell you shit about the moment of actual death unless you’re open to believing a spirit or entity which could very well just be a projection of your mind’s expectations about the subject even if it appears to you as a “real” entity right in front of your own eyes that you can touch, smell, and talk to. 

This is coming from someone who has completely lost all sensations of the body in the sixth jhana and higher jhanas, experienced entities of a similar type as I described, and had a complete loss of intense bodily pain replaced by profound bliss in an experience of surrender to the notion of physical death while in a physical emergency. 

Now I will say though that from my experience the loss of attachment to the ego that comes from intense physical duress does correlate with wonderful experiences, so it’s not necessarily a bad theory that it will be a wonderful moment. 

My mom describes one of her near death experiences as probably within the top two experiences of her life if not the top also, and we all know there are plenty of others who say similar things. 

From my experience, I’d wager that going from “normal” life with a body and everything rather humanish to infinite consciousness (not referring to the sixth jhana in this part, something closer to how Leo might use that term) to the eighth jhana to cessation to the eighth jhana to infinite consciousness to “normal” life in the span of two to three seconds takes a big shit over most NDEs in regard to profundity and general awesomeness, and you can do that without having to actually die as a human in an “objective” sense. I have really no clue how to get someone or even myself to that point again plus it’s not even the best thing I’ve experienced, but I bring it up simply to point out there’s a whole lot of amazing shit you can do in this life. You don’t have to procrastinate until your death bed for something amazing on the hope that some people’s assumptions are correct about death. Get to work. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

@Ineedanswers You are making an assumption that psychedelics and death of our physical body produce the same experience. 

Edited by Matthew85