Evoke

Triggered by Anna Brown

76 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

My feeling is that she's a narc, only focused in herself

Aren't we all, though?

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

My feeling is that she's a narc, only focused in herself

Perhaps. Let's just pretend she is. Does it change much? The focus should be on the message, and not so much the messenger.

We are all hypocrites to some degree, and all have flaws to be worked through. That doesn't mean we don't have things to teach each other.

If you have too high of standards then you'll be sitting around waiting forever, never giving yourself a chance to learn anything.

hrhrhtewgfegege

51 minutes ago, Evoke said:

The dude from Psychedsubstance doesn't seem to radiate much self-love from my point of view, and he has taken more than anyone i know.

Cause he's a fucking addict. And you have no idea how much worse he used to be.

Let's see how Anna Brown's video transforms PsychedSubstance into a woke loving Buddha.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Let's see how Anna Brown's video transforms PsychedSubstance into a woke loving Buddha.

No, Anna Browns videos are not taylored to people like him.

Let's see how Leo Guras videos transforms him into woke loving Buddha...

Anna Brown plays an important role. She is higher than most people and can be an inspiration for many. Self love is crucial. We all need to learn that.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause he's a fucking addict. And you have no idea how much worse he used to be.

But can we agree that more psychedelics probably isn't gonna help him either?

I have never fooled myself into believing that a 3-minute video is gonna wake anyone up. Im more interested in the process, how she attained that level of consciousness that she speaks about.

@Breakingthewall Okay, let me put it this way - I used to say rude things about her because I was insecure, and then let that go, and can just listen to what she is saying, as a person with a message.  

I am also the type of person who is very paranoid about narcs, and who generally can get over-triggered sometimes, and literally nothing about her as a person is bothersome at all, and for some reason because she is so pretty she gets 'exactly' this kind of controversy.  This has happened with her more than once and it always boils down to looks.

So in a way, her looks are hindering what she is trying to tell other people, if they view her in this light.

We need more people talking about self love, not less, it is so important in order to grow, to see one's self accurately, so even if she isn't perfect - which we should love this, too - she is teaching things that people need to know.  She is not wasting her beauty on shallow things.  She's awesome, down to earth, works with the land.

She is just a vision of what so many of us want or would like to be - and this is what causes the controversy, much like Teal Swan's beauty.  I used to have the same problem with her, too, and then got over it and the message she gave was almost always helpful at the right time.

Anna is just a girl people find so attractive, they don't know what to do.
But tbh, her message is solid.

3 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Breakingthewall Okay, let me put it this way - I used to say rude things about her because I was insecure, and then let that go, and can just listen to what she is saying, as a person with a message.  

I am also the type of person who is very paranoid about narcs, and who generally can get over-triggered sometimes, and literally nothing about her as a person is bothersome at all, and for some reason because she is so pretty she gets 'exactly' this kind of controversy.  This has happened with her more than once and it always boils down to looks.

So in a way, her looks are hindering what she is trying to tell other people, if they view her in this light.

We need more people talking about self love, not less, it is so important in order to grow, to see one's self accurately, so even if she isn't perfect - which we should love this, too - she is teaching things that people need to know.  She is not wasting her beauty on shallow things.  She's awesome, down to earth, works with the land.

She is just a vision of what so many of us want or would like to be - and this is what causes the controversy, much like Teal Swan's beauty.  I used to have the same problem with her, too, and then got over it and the message she gave was almost always helpful at the right time.

what's a narc? 

17 minutes ago, Loba said:

I'm not saying this because she's pretty or because she has a meter of blonde hair, it's because saying: you are love, you are pure beauty of being, look for love within you, etc., staring, it is absolutely useless, sounds like : I have found love within me, and you? (looser) since it supposes that whoever listens to het has not done so. To do it, you have to break down the barriers of the ego, and love will flow. If this has happened, telling someone who hasn't (and you know it's very difficult to do), that it's love, etx, is like telling the beggar at the supermarket door: start a business, you can. It is easy! you just have to want. if he punches me in the face, I'll reply: thank you, i deserve

Edited by Breakingthewall

@PurpleTree @Breakingthewall Someone with pathological narcissism.  I had an ex with one, it took me ten years to figure out that he had this, I thought it was me with the problems, so I've gotten paranoid about it in the past - but have actually forgiven him and let it go and do not worry about "narcs" anymore. 

A lot of people worry about this type of person, but they are actually not that common at all...  They have "two selves" and push you away, so you do not know their "true self" and it becomes abusive, and they never admit fault.  Even if their true self is loveable, they have no clue and will abuse you, so you don't see it - it is often a young, abused child, oddly enough.  My ex would show this on drugs/"meth" - that his childhood abuse stunted him = and I related to this as a codependent with my own childhood issues.  Knowing him jettisoned my learning about myself and actually saved me in the long run, so I can't help but love him dearly for it...  but from far, far away, lol.

They are "great" for learning lessons.  The closer you get to insanity that they give you, that people like that bring, the shear stress of it all - the more you will work on yourself, so you never meet another one again.  It becomes a paranoia for a lot of people for quite a while because of this, until they get somewhere safe, or learn strategies to avoid them.  Luckily for me, I simply won't have to deal with another person like that again.

We can attract them through need, and with all of my needs met, while I work on myself - I don't feel like anyone has to meet needs, or visa-versa, I can just simply be and heal.  And during that, I feel as though I see people clearly - and this person does not trigger old wounds from being abused.  

She does not, not even a little bit remind me of my ex-boyfriend, who was so creepy... so mean... such a covert bully.  No one understood why I was with that person, so I write this saying it 'is' just looks on this woman's behalf, that people are triggered by her for some reason she gets this exact response on this forum, I have seen it two times before and it is because of her beauty, I can assure you that is the underlying reason, there is legitimately nothing wrong with this person as a teacher. :/ 

I have used the word narc lightly. I was referring to a person who seeks the admiration of others to feed their self-esteem

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 minutes ago, Loba said:

She does not, not even a little bit remind me of my ex-boyfriend, who was so creepy... so mean... such a covert bully.  No one understood why I was with that person, so I write this saying it 'is' just looks on this woman's behalf, that people are triggered by her for some reason she gets this exact response on this forum, I have seen it two times before and it is because of her beauty, I can assure you that is the underlying reason, there is legitimately nothing wrong with this person as a teacher. :/ 

I hear you. But for me, its a combination of her looks and that she makes it sounds so simple and i have a great deal of struggle to implement what she's pointing to. Maybe it would be helpful if she published some kind of meditations, but i guess i could get them from other sources as well, and i do.

15 minutes ago, Loba said:

@PurpleTree @Breakingthewall Someone with pathological narcissism.  I had an ex with one, it took me ten years to figure out that he had this, I thought it was me with the problems, so I've gotten paranoid about it in the past - but have actually forgiven him and let it go and do not worry about "narcs" anymore. 

A lot of people worry about this type of person, but they are actually not that common at all...  They have "two selves" and push you away, so you do not know their "true self" and it becomes abusive, and they never admit fault.  Even if their true self is loveable, they have no clue and will abuse you, so you don't see it - it is often a young, abused child, oddly enough.  My ex would show this on drugs/"meth" - that his childhood abuse stunted him = and I related to this as a codependent with my own childhood issues.  Knowing him jettisoned my learning about myself and actually saved me in the long run, so I can't help but love him dearly for it...  but from far, far away, lol.

They are "great" for learning lessons.  The closer you get to insanity that they give you, that people like that bring, the shear stress of it all - the more you will work on yourself, so you never meet another one again.  It becomes a paranoia for a lot of people for quite a while because of this, until they get somewhere safe, or learn strategies to avoid them.  Luckily for me, I simply won't have to deal with another person like that again.

We can attract them through need, and with all of my needs met, while I work on myself - I don't feel like anyone has to meet needs, or visa-versa, I can just simply be and heal.  And during that, I feel as though I see people clearly - and this person does not trigger old wounds from being abused.  

ok i guess to me it was just her eyes and facial expression that seemed a bit out of it or scary, not because of her beauty 

she reminded me a bit of a "friend" who was a bit crazy (i think we all are to an extent though) and once she told me she sleepwalked and then stood in the room of her sister with a knife in her hand and i was like eeeeks alright don't sleep around this one

but it's probably nothing, it's probably just because it's not so easy to talk into a camera and look totally natural, she seems cool 

Edited by PurpleTree

@Evoke

5 hours ago, Evoke said:

Why am i getting triggered by this? Maybe because it doesn't correspond to my everyday experience of life. She makes it sounds so simple. Its easy when you are an young, attractive woman who have a farm.

Or maybe it's the alarm bells ringing that this delivery of the message is inauthentic slightly. My  intuition is that she isn't enlightened. There's too much misalignment with what she is speaking, versus what her body is saying.

Doesn't mean the message is wrong, it's just there's not enough integrity between her and what she's saying, to say she's enlightened.

Edited by Danioover9000

6 hours ago, Loba said:

She just happens to be pretty,

I honestly don't see that. She's below average to me. Like literally, not even her voice is sexy or anything gives me a good feeling.

And apart from physical looks, she seems tense and a neurotic tryhard.

And on top of all that, I don't think she's legit enlightened. More like psychedelic and circumstances enlightened at best.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Evoke

Or maybe it's the alarm bells ringing that this delivery of the message is inauthentic slightly. My  intuition is that she isn't enlightened. There's too much misalignment with what she is speaking, versus what her body is saying.

Doesn't mean the message is wrong, it's just there's not enough integrity between her and what she's saying, to say she's enlightened.

I agree.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

9 hours ago, Evoke said:

Why am i getting triggered by this? Maybe because it doesn't correspond to my everyday experience of life. She makes it sounds so simple. Its easy when you are an young, attractive woman who have a farm.

She's talking from a state of self-love and from that state it's easy to self-love. ?

She doesn't talk about how to get there which can be triggering. If you're in a state of self-hatred you can't just snap your fingers and suddenly switch your state. What you can do is ask yourself what's keeping you from loving yourself? Meet it and question if it's actually true.

6 hours ago, Gregory1 said:

No, Anna Browns videos are not taylored to people like him.

Let's see how Leo Guras videos transforms him into woke loving Buddha...

I was using Evoke's silly logic against itself.

My videos give a precise scientific method for accessing Infinite Love.

Anna Brown plays an important role. She is higher than most people and can be an inspiration for many. Self love is crucial. We all need to learn that.

I got no beef with her.

She can make whatever videos she wants. I was just explaining why it might annoy some people.

In general, waxing on about how love solves everything will annoy people because they aren't conscious of the love and it grossly oversimplifies what is necessary to embody that.

It's like telling a hungry child who's asking you for a meal to just love himself because there is so much abundance and beauty in the world. It can feel like gaslighting.

6 hours ago, Evoke said:

But can we agree that more psychedelics probably isn't gonna help him either?

I said exactly that recently about his addiction problems.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well she has it good in life and is using it in a pretty good way.  She's trying to be nice and help people.  It is harder when you have it rough(usually), and maybe she does have it easy, I don't know.  It's good that she is using this situation in a nice way like that instead of wasting it.

6 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Mulky she used to struggle quite a bit.

I actually don't know anything about her other than that short video I just watched, and the post.  She seems like a pretty mature soul though.