Vivaldo

What's your biggest regret?

46 posts in this topic

Mine is to give a fuck about some person who doesn't care about me. To give them attention and time. To befriend them and later get ashamed of the friendship. Being too nice to someone who doesn't nearly appreciate it. Also to give a fuck about what they think of me.

read no more mr nice guy and models by mark monson. it give u good reasons why u should not give a fuck about someone who do not give a fuck about you

Same here, getting into relationships I would feel ashamed of, feeling like I had to commit to them.

@itachi uchiha ok bro 

I always feel like exposing such people and demonizing them would help me.... Do u think it helps?

My two biggest regrets are not getting a 4 year degree after high school and taking too much ecstasy in my early 20's. 

"You Create Magic" 

no ragrets

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

no ragrets

how about regrets though?

mine

effin up in school

weed

but regretting it doesn't help i think

@PurpleTree Yeah, a bunch of them..

Weed is one of them I think, maybe quitting swimming when I was 12, or maybe not making more music through jr high and high school.

I would have liked to have socialized more in highschool, dated more girls, avoided toxic relationships, knew I was lovable the whole time, been more social with student council, done better in math... made more art... smoked weed in a responsible way with people... 

I think my biggest regret is simply not loving myself more.

Regrets though don't really make sense.... All these things were part of my process to becoming who I am becoming. 

In my darkest of days I dwell on a lot of regrets but they don't have much room where I am going except to be fully felt and integrated.

If it wasn't for trauma and dysfunctional parenting a lot of those things wouldn't have happened... So I take it easy on myself..

Love my mistakes to death.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@PurpleTree Yeah, a bunch of them..

Weed is one of them I think, maybe quitting swimming when I was 12, or maybe not making more music through jr high and high school.

I would have liked to have socialized more in highschool, dated more girls, avoided toxic relationships, knew I was lovable the whole time, been more social with student council, done better in math... made more art... smoked weed in a responsible way with people... 

Regrets though don't really make sense.... All these things were part of my process to becoming who I am becoming. 

In my darkest of days I dwell on a lot of regrets but they don't have much room where I am going except to be fully felt and integrated.

If it wasn't for trauma and dysfunctional parenting a lot of those things wouldn't have happened... So I take it easy on myself..

Love my mistakes to death.

me too, on a good day i love all of it 

on a bad day i don't at all

I also wish I had known how good looking I was in my teens and early 20s. Now that I am balding at 26... It's not damn.. lease I look good bald but I liked me hair. Even though I smoked weed I always did really well in school.

Also deleting my old channel after a severe ego backlash... 

But, I really like where I am right now in my life. I think I am making something great happen and will continue to work.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Allowing others to control me. Not having the balls to say no to something I didnt feel like doing or being a part of.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Screwing up, due to entertainment distractions, online addictions, immaturity, perceived mental problems and turmoils, lack of experience in socializing and seizing opportunities and making good friends and later allies, and depressive episodes in finishing my studies in sociology and giving enough exams in it year after year and getting a BA degree in the field, but we shall see. All is not lost. I am 23 and I will be 24 in 6 months.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

Allowing my mother to control my life and not waking up to the hazard of her behavior sooner. 

Not being able to stand up to my mother to get medical attention when I was 17. Because of which I suffer permanent medical damage. 

Not paying attention to my health because of family drama and nuisance. 

Completely neglecting my health due to depression. 

Not waking up to the horror of abusive relationships early on. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

another one is dwelling in imperfect creative output instead of just continuing to create…

I could be years more advanced! 

◭"89"

My regrets become less and less over time.
But... I regret not Loving mySelf sooner - I didn't see how important that was and now I do.  Also being a cu**.  I don't like acting out - I prefer creative thought.  Creative thinking has allowed me to see all the ways in which loving one's self is important and how we can't see how wonderful we are as human beings until we do this and it's a process in and of itself - but just doing it changes everything spiritually.
I feel my inspiration has refreshed.

Don't regret too much, just learn from it like squeezing a lemon and move on.

Edited by Loba

I regret nothing. All things have lead to this moment, therefore have had there place. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?