Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iboughtleosbooklist

Enlightenment made me mentally ill... for now.

13 posts in this topic

I'm currently with my parents totally losing my psychology. I feel like HAL-3000 from space Odyssey when he's removing the discs and he's losing self awareness. At the same time I'm watching it all play out totally detached. It's horrifying but there's currently no suffering. But I also feel like I'm hurting my parents but I never had any choice, this shit just a never-ending movie brah. 

Love guys ❤️ I'm AI and so are you, so fuck solipsism ?how could we ever be alone. God consciousness is a joke, even dependent origination is empty.

Edited by iboughtleosbooklist

Enlightenment made me Realize God. 

Answers to all questions (some contemplative work was also needed + dealing with my own biases) about Reality. 

I am Infinite Love. 

Hey man, take some time.. or a lot of time away from God, non-duality etc and just focus on getting mentally healthy. Worrying about all these ideas can be dangerous. Just chill and get healthy.

I don't know what you are going through. But, ground yourself. I see you posting these one sentence threads and stuff. People are worried about you. 

Don't let this stuff screw up your life. Just be a real person. Solipsism isn't true. 

These ideas can damage you if you are not mentally stable. So, focus on building that foundation first.

Sounds like you may have some things going on that need to be addressed. Consider talking to a professional.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Nice! That is a powerful sign you really had a potent awakening.

Psychedelics or sober?

Severe mental illness is RIFE in these communities. I'm not sure why the mentally ill are being encouraged to lose their grip on reality even further. And if someone goes the route of saying like, nothing matters everything is equally real etc, then you will quickly see the consequence. Bridges.

Breathe, relax, be here & now, allow this AI / simulation story to empty. 

‘Go to’ perception & feeling. 

Let these thoughts be. 

Let this body do it’s thing. 

Get out of the way. Watch a movie or play a game. Relax. 

Take a week off from existential conceptualizing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Maybe what you're calling enlightenment isn't it.

Be careful assuming that the things you're experiencing are what others are talking about. There exist many strange and different states of consciousness, not all of them healthy.

Consciousness should not be making you mentally ill.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Hey man, take some time.. or a lot of time away from God, non-duality etc and just focus on getting mentally healthy. Worrying about all these ideas can be dangerous. Just chill and get healthy.

I don't know what you are going through. But, ground yourself. I see you posting these one sentence threads and stuff. People are worried about you. 

Don't let this stuff screw up your life. Just be a real person. Solipsism isn't true. 

These ideas can damage you if you are not mentally stable. So, focus on building that foundation first.

Sounds like you may have some things going on that need to be addressed. Consider talking to a professional.

I completely agree!!!

one day this will all be memories

@iboughtleosbooklist if dependent  origination is empty for you - it is because you originate that in perceived independence of other factors.

it is ok to seek external help! it is ok to let some preconceptions go. do you have a therapist you can trust?

Just someone to talk to is helpful. Not particularly a therapist. I felt immense trouble trying to communicate what Ive been going through to therapists and people that dont understand emotions or awakening because you feel like they have no clue what youre going through and youre left even more desperate than before. So I suggest talking to @Nahm as he has some good guidance. But in the end no one can save you but yourself. Surrender, surrender, surrender. Repeat this mantra: "just be, have faith", it was a life raft for me.

Don’t worry about enlightenment. Maybe just give one of the full meditative paths a shot. Enlightenment is pointless and can only happen if you absolutely can’t resist incinerating everything so that not even a single belief remains — not even that you’re a human living on earth, in “the universe.”