SonataAllegro

Leo, can you talk more about the 2 directions of spiritual work?

210 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

I know, I know ? It just takes time

Actually, it takes a change in your state of consciousness. Not time.

The state change can happen in 15 minutes or less.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, it takes a change in your state of consciousness. Not time.

The state change can happen in 15 minutes or less.

But I mean when I am sober. Now, I have a different understanding of the NOW that if I am with 20mg of 5-meo-dmt up my ass.

I suppose now you are saying me this  from memory, you really are not Conscious of God-hood Now, right? (for that, as you have said, your state must change).

So maybe I have to go that "state" hundreds of times to be clear that I am God sober (when I am in the normal state)

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

you really are not Conscious of God-hood Now, right?

I can be conscious of God whenever I decide to put my attention on it.

But of course I'm not in a peak infinite state in normal life.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can be conscious of God whenever I decide to put my attention on it.

But of course I'm not in a peak infinite state in normal life.

You think some people could never awaken to being God as long as their ego doesn´t want to deconstruct reality completely?

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You think some people could never awaken to being God as long as their ego doesn´t want to deconstruct reality completely?

I dunno. On a psychedelic you can certainly just be thrust into it. But I doubt you will get very far unless you are relentless in your drive to understand.

My greatest power has been a relentless thirst for understanding which refused to be satisfied by any spiritual teaching. None of the teachings satisfied me, which forced me to question everything so completely that finally I broke through to a complete omniscience and everything finally made sense. I notice that people settle for spiritual answers all to quickly and comfortably without a serious desire for total understanding. And this is why I think so few people reach God. The highest understand really does require that you question absolutely everything to death. Basically your desire/intent should be for complete omniscience. If you set that as your highest priority in life, at some point I think you'll get it.

The whole point of my journey has been omniscience, not happiness, not liberation, not an escape from suffering, not Buddha-mind, not enlightenment, not any meditative state. And I just don't see that stressed much by other teachers.

And what I discovered is that omniscience is the only thing worth wanting.

@WelcometoReality The dictionary defines omniscience as:

"The state of knowing everything."

Of course the knowing I'm talking about is beyond verbal or logical, it's at an absolute being level.

Reality has the capacity to know itself perfectly and completely.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WelcometoReality The dictionary defines omniscience as:

"The state of knowing everything."

Of course the knowing I'm talking about is beyond verbal or logical, it's at an absolute being level.

Reality has the capacity to know itself perfectly and completely.

I know what it means but not what you meant by it. ?

Yes, beyond words because the mind can't go there. 

I would say that reality is conscious of itself but I guess "know itself perfectly and completely" points to the same thing.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

self-love is not worth it? Isn't self-love the highest spiritual goal and teaching?

I think self-understanding or omniscience comes second. 

32 minutes ago, jimwell said:

self-love is not worth it? Isn't self-love the highest spiritual goal and teaching?

I think self-understanding or omniscience comes second. 

At the deepest level it's identical.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I dunno. On a psychedelic you can certainly just be thrust into it. But I doubt you will get very far unless you are relentless in your drive to understand.

This happened to me. I've been in these states but I still have much more to understand.

You are still at times wrong about relative matters though. You forget things, misunderstand some times, in your day to day existence.

Understanding only seems like part of the puzzle. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Love is the highest value. Understanding is love. Not just at the deepest level, but at every level.

My deepest awakenings I felt like I understood why every human has done anything they ever did and I realized it was Love. But, love with ignorance.

I love and forgive everyone in my highest awakened states. Forever.

This is why I teach Qigong and I will be studying and teaching high level Sacred Sexuality, breath work, high level journaling/ contemplation and inner work/ shadow work... in the future. Embodying Infinite Love.

It's my ego and cognitive behaviour now, in my day to day that I am improving and I will continue to grow deeply over the next 5 years.

I still have a tonne of fears, doubts, uncertainties I am working through. Trying to wrap my head around human behaviour, survival and the social matrix and my own mind. Each day I increase my awareness.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

This is a very entertaining thread. Haven't seen Leo so eager to talk for a long time.

@Leo Gura, you touched upon the subject of will and I was wondering about your views on it.

During my recent awakening, I became conscious that I have no free will and that my will is exactly the same as understanding and love. I understand that knowledge and the finite mind is bound with the body and that through this will, I am the force that animates all of existence. On the other hand, I am also not a thing, I don't exist as something and I cannot die and that I was never born.

I wonder how that relates to God consciousness you are speaking of.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My greatest power has been a relentless thirst for understanding which refused to be satisfied by any spiritual teaching. None of the teachings satisfied me, which forced me to question everything so completely that finally I broke through to a complete omniscience and everything finally made sense. I notice that people settle for spiritual answers all to quickly and comfortably without a serious desire for total understanding. And this is why I think so few people reach God. The highest understand really does require that you question absolutely everything to death. Basically your desire/intent should be for complete omniscience. If you set that as your highest priority in life, at some point I think you'll get it.

The whole point of my journey has been omniscience, not happiness, not liberation, not an escape from suffering, not Buddha-mind, not enlightenment, not any meditative state. And I just don't see that stressed much by other teachers.

This is brilliant. You achieving this makes my path clearer. I don't have to put my time and energy into incomplete/limited teachings. Thankyou. ?? The book which makes sense to me is Conversations with God series. 

Omniscience is possible for me, I got a glimpse of it while watching your video - an advanced explanation of God - Realisation. This is really advanced. I would say Infinitely Advanced.

As God is the only reality; all limits & all differences must be imagined and held as Truth in order to explore/know what God is.

@Leo Gura as you are part of me which I believe is reasonably awakened who is helping me to show the Truth, Let's reflect right now.

So I am writing this sentence believing that it's actually getting published on an internet forum & people will read it. And this believing makes it true. Actuality is the only thing actual. Holy fuck!!!!

What manifests depend on what the self desires. As the sentence is being written, desire is getting communicated to myself. And I fulfill my desire just like that. Just like that. No conditions. Direct. 

I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. I love myself. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

You are telling me that you did this type of questioning for years? How have you not gone totally crazy uptil this point? But I get the appeal. It's the ultimate adventure. 

My personal favourite teaching- what is intelligence. It's beyond the scope of language as language is a tiny portion of consciousness. To put simply what I understood, everything that happens is designed by the Ultimate Master who doesn't make mistakes. Infinite causes & infinite effects working harmoniously entertaining all aspects of me. Infinite Singularity. Incredible. Beyond beyond. Speechless. 

But Leo, I am just 23 setting up career, preparing to move out of parents place, attracting girlfriend. It's difficult for me to accept I am God. I realise as long as I am gonna say it's difficult it's going to be difficult. It is what I say it is.

What we all must do is structure our lives in a way which is best suited for contemplation/spiritual practices if we desire complete understanding in this lifetime. Yes yes I am imagining that there's such a thing as lifetime, what I mean is rapid spiritual growth. 

Wishing,

Infinite Love

Infinite Blessings

Infinite Power

Infinite Synchronicitiy

Infinite Abundance

Infinite Potential

Infinite Wisdom

Infinite Guidance

Infinite Excitement

Infinite Transcendence

Infinite Inspiration

Infinite Twists 

Infinite Focus

Infinite Healing

Infinite Purpose 

Infinite Truth 

Infinite Expression 

To all beings.

Grateful such community exists?

Edited by Harsh Bagdia
Intention clarification.

Yeah, my deepest awakenings I realized:

1. Absolute Safety

2. Absolute Love

3. Eternity

4. Infinity

5. Oneness

6. Love and forgiveness of all people

7. Freedom of taboo of the body and nudity/ touching

8. Total Self forgiveness

9. Perfect Peace

10. That reality IS love.

11. Total Freedom

12. This present moment as absolute truth..

When sober there is a lot of questions, ego accumulations etc that need working on. And, I still think I need to have more stable awakenings to really dive deeper and learn more.

Then there was the possibility of me being in a slumber and hiding from my true powers.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole point of my journey has been omniscience, not happiness, not liberation, not an escape from suffering, not Buddha-mind, not enlightenment, not any meditative state

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For me the goal was liberation, that is, to have a better experience. profit in the end. But once you realize that there is a real way to understand deeply, you always want more. When you say you have reached omniscience, I believe it. I think it is possible. 

@Breakingthewall The goal of my journey is infinite beauty and love. Whatever it takes.

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Breakingthewall The goal of my journey is infinite beauty and love. Whatever it takes.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Good goal, probably it's possible. The increase in beauty and love in the trip in my case is being enormous, in a year and a few months my life has gone from being a fight to a wonder ... it seems incredible. Any thing is possible i guess

I know you're living in my mind
It's not the same as being alive
I know you're living in my mind
It's not the same as being alive

Supersymmetry
Supersymmetry

If telling the truth is not polite
Then I guess you'll have to fight
If telling the truth is not polite
Then I guess we'll have to fight

Supersymmetry
Supersymmetry