SonataAllegro

Leo, can you talk more about the 2 directions of spiritual work?

210 posts in this topic

God's consciousness is Absolute. It can never cease. God dreams up cessation to fool stupid Buddhists into thinking they have understood something.

Do you understand that your consciousness has never ceased and can never cease? Your consciousness is absolutely eternal. You are imagining sleep, dreams, anesthesia, unconsciousness, cessation, death, all the jnanas, all meditative states, and whatever else. None of it has ever actually happened. You have never mediated a single day in your life! It's all just something you're imagining!

You as God are eternally awake forever, imagining otherwise.

Your consciousness is ABSOLUTE.

YOU. ARE. GOD.

Stop fucking around.

P.S. You are even imagining that I am God. That's the depth of the game you're playing here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Rilles said:

"Leo when he hasnt said how he is the only truly God realized person for 5 minutes."

When are you gonna stop dreaming me?

I welcome you to stop.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When are you gonna stop dreaming me?

I welcome you to stop.

Why not focus simply on teaching instead of constantly comparing yourself to other teachers? It makes you seem less credible rather than more. Newcomers will get turned off and in turn probably not awaken. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Why not focus simply on teaching instead of constantly comparing yourself to other teachers? It makes you seem less credible rather than more.

Because you guys are gullible enough to actually listen to those foolish teachers, unable to distinguish between God-realization and all the other nondual bullshit.

I don't care about other teachers because I am aware that they are just something I dreamed up to keep myself asleep. You, however, are not aware of this. And that is the issue here.

Newcomers will get turned off and in turn probably not awaken. 

If you guys keep this up, none of you will awaken as it is.

You think you're waking up when you're actually just fooling yourself.

4 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

@Leo Gura

Leo, I'm open to the possibility that you're right. Wouldn't you say though that No Self is more fundamental than any state, and thus also more fundamental than full God realisation?

No

No-self is a very mild realization.

God-realization is like an awakening on top of an awakening.

You can realize no-self and still be totally clueless of God. In fact, this is usually the case.

56 minutes ago, Pure Imagination said:

Wouldn’t any content of the mind count as being suppressive, separate, limiting, or restrictive?

‘Suppressive, separate, limiting, or restrictive’ is (still) content of the mind. 

Even the most elevated, awakened, true thoughts generated from a God realized mind?

‘God realized mind’ is an oxymoron, and is content, and likewise so is ‘elevated’, ‘awakened’, ‘true thoughts’. 

Content about cessation is not cessation, like the thought ‘sky’, is not the experience of the sky. Experience, is also content. Cessation could be said to be the result of having inspected and resolved all conflicts, or discordant opposing views, in / of one’s own mind, including the belief in one’s own mind, and that cessation could be content. 

All which is said about cessation is only content which points. Using content to point, notice the ‘three cups, but no peanut’ situation. This video can serve as a pretty good pointer. Notice the overall message of the video is ‘held up’, only by using content, to justify, other content. Three cups, never a peanut. 

(No implication here this has anything to do with any religion or Christianity, please do not read into the example in that way).

The only ‘rule’ of cessation, is whatever anyone says about cessation, is not true, about cessation. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The only ‘rule’ of cessation, is whatever anyone says about cessation, is not true, about cessation.

You are dreaming cessation. Even the 'actual' cessation which cannot be spoken of -- you are dreaming that up too right now. It has never happened and will never happen.

You cannot cease. Here you are.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Because you guys are gullible enough to actually listen to those foolish teachers, unable to distinguish between God-realization and all the other nondual bullshit.

I don't care about other teachers because I am aware that they are just something I dreamed up to keep myself asleep. You, however, are not aware of this. And that is the issue here.

And you constantly harping on how elevated you are makes me start fantasizing about distant awakening lands that I will never reach which turns me off even more. I will never awaken unless I shove 500 capsules of 5-Meo DMT up my ass which I will never do anyway so whats even the point anymore. Its like youre floating around Jupiter in a spaceship telling me how awesome it is while Im a homeless bum on street barely having food to eat. Anyway do you I guess, Im leaving this forum and your videos soon, feel like I have integrated most stuff already atleast mentally. Hopefully I will become infinitely conscious the day physically I die anyway.

Edited by Rilles

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God's consciousness is Absolute. It can never cease. God dreams up cessation to fool stupid Buddhists into thinking they have understood something.

Do you understand that your consciousness has never ceased and can never cease? Your consciousness is absolutely eternal. You are imagining sleep, dreams, anesthesia, unconsciousness, cessation, death, all the jnanas, all meditative states, and whatever else. None of it has ever actually happened. You have never mediated a single day in your life! It's all just something you're imagining!

You as God are eternally awake forever, imagining otherwise.

Your consciousness is ABSOLUTE.

YOU. ARE. GOD.

Stop fucking around.

P.S. You are even imagining that I am God. That's the depth of the game you're playing here.

Leo, you speak so absolutely on topics your ignorant on. You haven't attained or mentioned half of buddhist meditation: Jhana. They have the 6th and 7th Jhana: The mind base of infinity consciousness, and mind base of nothingness. Pretty much the whole Theravada practices these from the Visiddhumagga .

Jhana has no duality. There is no Leo left, that dies before you even enter the first Jhana. You have never had the competency or experience in meditation to even know what your talking about.

All your pyschedelic experiences still exist a duality, and Leo still exists. In real Jhana which plenty of monks (ajahn brahm) have achieved, there is no self or duality, it's full absorption into nimitta, you die at the first stage and go through 8 .

Have you ever thought of studying and learning about this stuff, before making such ignorant comments? Just because your incompetent in this area, what type of integrity do you have. It's the same as people discounting psychedelics; either you achieve infinite consciousness via jhana, or don't speak about it, cos your deluding yourself and misleading people like a devil.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are dreaming cessation. Even the 'actual' cessation which cannot be spoken of -- you are dreaming that up too right now. It has never happened and will never happen.

You cannot cease. Here you are.

Cessation doesn’t point to me, but to thoughts about. There really is ‘no you’. I = me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No Buddhist teacher is God-realized.

how do you know? you need to be god realized to even know what god realization truely is. it’s pretty arrogant to claim that. 

just because people are proclaimed as teachers does not make them teachers - if someone isn’t „god“ realized how can you call them teachers in the first place?

it does not make much sense to say someone is teaching you nothing. or does it?

Edited by mememe

30 minutes ago, Rilles said:

And you constantly harping on how elevated you are

I'm just telling you how to reach God-realization. Why you gotta make it about me?

How am I supposed to help you realize you are God if you listen to fools telling you otherwise?

You want me to be nice to those fools? So what, you feel all warm and cozy about me?

I will never awaken unless I shove 500 capsules of 5-Meo DMT up my ass

Given how dense your mind is, that sounds about right :P

feel like I have integrated most stuff already atleast mentally.

Cute

Hopefully I will become infinitely conscious the day physically I die anyway.

You will never die. You are God. You are dreaming death.

29 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Leo, you speak so absolutely on topics your ignorant on. You haven't attained or mentioned half of buddhist meditation: Jhana. They have the 6th and 7th Jhana: The mind base of infinity consciousness, and mind base of nothingness. Pretty much the whole Theravada practices these from the Visiddhumagga .

Jhana has no duality. There is no Leo left, that dies before you even enter the first Jhana. You have never had the competency or experience in meditation to even know what your talking about.

All Jnanas are imaginary. You are imagining them right now.

God-realization is beyond any Jnana nor is it any Jnana.

As I told you, those Buddhist teachers are not God-realized. They are just God cosplaying as Buddhists. Just look at the way that guy is dressed. It's pure cosplay! Here's wearing a fucking Halloween costume and you are taking it seriously. How easily you are fooled.

21 minutes ago, mememe said:

how do you know? you need to be god realized to even know what god realization truely is. it’s pretty arrogant to claim that. 

The only way to know God is to realize you are God. Not arrogant, just absolutely how it must be.

just because people are proclaimed as teachers does not make them teachers - if someone isn’t „god“ realized how can you call them teachers in the first place?

There are millions of teachers teachings millions of things in the world. Be careful who you follow and what you assume about them.

How do you know they have fully awoken? How would you possibly know? You don't even know what the word awakening refers to yet.

@Leo Gura Exactly what I thought you would say. Nice little insult there too with the "cute", seems all your awakenings created an infinite ego, good for you. Im out. Bye.

2 minutes ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

@Leo Gura How about Martin Ball? Is he God Realized?

IF you follow what Leo is saying to the word, only you can be God realized, talking about others being God realized makes 0 sense, Leo being on this forum helping others get God realized makes 0 sense, and contradicts everything he espouses 

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Leo Gura Exactly what I thought you would say. Nice little insult there too with the "cute", seems all your awakenings created an infinite ego, good for you. Im out. Bye.

You can't quit, you're fired! ;)

5 minutes ago, wildflower said:

IF you follow what Leo is saying to the word, only you can be God realized, talking about others being God realized makes 0 sense, Leo being on this forum helping others get God realized makes 0 sense, and contradicts everything he espouses 

It only makes zero sense if you assume Leo isn't you ;)

You imagined me to keep yourself entertained.

- - - - -

Oh, the games you guys play. Jokers all. I hope one day you get the joke ;)

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't quit, you're fired! ;)

It only makes zero sense if you assume Leo isn't you ;)

You imagined me to keep yourself entertained.

- - - - -

Oh, the games you guys play. Jokers all. I hope one day you get the joke ;)

No this is incorrect, God imagined both of us equally, you are getting tricked by putting one finite perspective over the other

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@wildflower There is no us. There is you. God.

Depends on what level we are communicating. To say what I think you want to say, you couldn't actually speak at all, as to speak is to by definition miscommunicating the message, you haven't realized this yet

Everything you're conscious of, everything you experience, is YOU.

Very simple. There's no trickery to it in that sense.

The trickery occurs when you start expecting something outside yourself.

10 minutes ago, Judy2 said:

Edit: it's not an identity because it is completely fluid and does not depend on any form.

You are literally IDENTITY itself!

You are identical to everything. Your identity is God -- EVERYTHING!

Truth is to be identical to oneself.