Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Psych2Awak3n

Being a virgin is fine

58 posts in this topic

I just saw a post of a guy calling himself a loser for being 20 years old and a virgin. Here's a message to all the virgins out there: it does not matter. Virgin does not equal loser. If you feel like you need to do something about it, or if you feel horrible about not having fucked a woman before, then go out and do it, but bringing yourself down to the level of a ''loser'' in your mind will only do you harm. These labels bring only negativity. 

Besides, if being a virgin makes you feel that bad, there are probably other things that need to be fixed psychologically. Getting rid of the label ''virgin'' would only be a temporary solution for a much bigger problem.

In the social matrix its not fine. Outside the social matrix it doesnt matter. But youre tethered to the social matrix if you want to survive. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

21 minutes ago, Rilles said:

In the social matrix its not fine. Outside the social matrix it doesnt matter. But youre tethered to the social matrix if you want to survive. 

Yeah but at the same time, it probably implies a lot of things not being embodied in life to still be a late virgin.

It's a combination of lots of factors.

Bashing yourself about it and making it your identity is not helping at all that's for sure though.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If your fine with being a version kudos to you but 99 percent of men aren't virgins by choice you can take steps to fixing and not have a defeatist mindset tho thats much better.

8 hours ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

Here's a message to all the virgins out there: it does not matter.

It matters to virgins lol. 

Most guys don't want to die not ever having sex. Men are highly sexual.

If a man/woman is cool with it, then nothing is wrong with it. 

Fuck what the world thinks. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 hours ago, Psych2Awak3n said:

if you feel horrible about not having fucked a woman before, then go out and do it,

Gosh, what a fabulous idea! Why didn’t I think of that?

Sex is the highest form of acceptance and the primary driving force of all physical life. You can’t mature or grow properly without it. There will always be that unfulfilled craving festering in the depths of your psyche. And everyone will call you creepy for it as though it’s your fault. So it’s a pretty massive issue to not get laid to say the least.

nothing wrong with it in terms of judgement and making you any less of a person 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Yeah I love your approach! Virgin isn't equal to loser. It's all social shit and it means nothing.

I think that your approach is healthy, you're not defining your self esteem by having or not having sex, and I think that this approach makes you even closer to have sex because of your healthy relationship with yourself.

@Iesu ?

15 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Well you wash yourself over with that ideology for sure It Will feel bad...

Not saying that one should accept being a Virgin though...is definetely a block in growing for a man which must Sort out 

51 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Fixed it for you.

Idk about preety, I’m not actually a virgin it’s for semen retention and celibacy tho ?

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

Being virgin has nothing to do with being loser. There are lot of experienced ugly people with a terrible taste of sex. It is still a quality, quantity matter. Being virgin also doesn't mean you are naive, easy to deceive, that you can't seduce the opposite sex. There a lot of virgin men who beat their meat watching nasty stuff, women pushing cucumber into their pussy while fantasizing about all sorts of disgusting BDSM scenes. I am one of those :)

@Psych2Awak3n

On 11/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, Psych2Awak3n said:

I just saw a post of a guy calling himself a loser for being 20 years old and a virgin.

Lol was that my post? 

Here's a message to all the virgins out there: it does not matter. Virgin does not equal loser. If you feel like you need to do something about it, or if you feel horrible about not having fucked a woman before, then go out and do it, but bringing yourself down to the level of a ''loser'' in your mind will only do you harm. These labels bring only negativity. 

I'll be honest with you. I resent myself for all the missed opportunities in my life. I feel like a loser and most of the experiences in my life and interacting with the opposite sex reinforce that fact. Now I linked a huge block of text at the bottom. Though I don't agree with everything and that women "need sex and need men" I agree with the general point. That men pursue women and women are the ones that are pursued. If as a guy you fail to get any woman past a certain age it's only natural to feel shame. Clearly there's something wrong with me and I've lost this game. 

Besides, if being a virgin makes you feel that bad, there are probably other things that need to be fixed psychologically. Getting rid of the label ''virgin'' would only be a temporary solution for a much bigger problem.

Well by definition I am a virgin lol. Denying reality isn't going to help me. Though I appreciate the idea behind this thread it reminds me of the fat positivity movement. Where they say you should take pride and being happy at any size even if you're unhealthy and unattractive. I don't want to feel good, proud or happy as I am because where I am is terrible. I fear I've missed out on an important part of being human and as I age I'm only going to become more damaged and more repulsive to women. 

tl;dr being a virgin isn't fine 

Virginity Matters (1).jpg

@HypnoticMagician

5 hours ago, HypnoticMagician said:

Being virgin has nothing to do with being loser.

What?!? No the two correlate pretty highly lol. If you're a man you want sex and intimacy. If you can't get that and never get that, that means you're a loser. As @Emotionalmosquito pointed out.

On 11/28/2021 at 6:32 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Sex is the highest form of acceptance and the primary driving force of all physical life.

You've been cut from the very PRIMARY driving force of all life. You're not considered fit by women for having your genes pass on. You're not considered good enough to be accepted. That's the biggest losing there is.

5 hours ago, HypnoticMagician said:

women pushing cucumber into their pussy while fantasizing about all sorts of disgusting BDSM scenes. I am one of those :)

Thanks for the info lol O.o

Nothing wrong with being a virgin. You don't deserve to be hated on for it or made fun of it in any way. When you feel ready and the opportunity arrises have some sex. You do you. Some people may judge you for it but fuck them. Some people may not feel it and not want to sleep with you because of it. That is their right but also know there is plenty of opportunity to still lose it. You can still always find and work towards having sex. Your v-card is not a problem. The stuff limiting you and making you feel bad is. 

@Lyubov

31 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Nothing wrong with being a virgin.

There is.

31 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

You don't deserve to be hated on for it or made fun of it in any way.

Doesn't matter, still are. Not hated obviously just stigmatized. 

32 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

That is their right but also know there is plenty of opportunity to still lose it.

Where's all this opportunity then?

33 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Your v-card is not a problem.

Easy for you to say. It's a massive fucking problem for me.

33 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

The stuff limiting you and making you feel bad is. 

Which is the v-card.

13 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Lyubov

There is.

Doesn't matter, still are. Not hated obviously just stigmatized. 

Where's all this opportunity then?

Easy for you to say. It's a massive fucking problem for me.

Which is the v-card.

When youre judging others youre actually judging yourself. Remember that. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!